Wednesdays at 8!

Maube

Lookin to start a Gruul's/Mags run for folks on Wednesdays starting the second week in June (Pending my Move)

So feel free to sign up on this list and talk to me ingame

I know some folks are already comitted to runs - but there are many crushers who could use the experience and the gear from these fun encounters.

Keep in mind - if you have never had me for a raid leader - if you sign up and dont show up without notice - dont be expecting invites back - if you dont perform - then you'll be replaced - BRING CONSUMABLES

You will need Teamspeak and loot will be handled like my old Onyxia raids. First timers are not qualified for loot (save for our own first time) but past that it is roll for need basis.

::grumbles at her second in command even when she doesnt want to be in command!::

Edited by Maube

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::grumbles at her second in command even when she doesnt want to be in command!::

*whistles innocently* Hehehe...

Count me in, of course :) Jaryndis or any of my personal army would be happy to lend a hand (or paw, as needed).

Thank you Maube,

I would love to come but that depends on your starting time. I work until 8pm and usually am not hom etill about 8:45p. If you're thinking about doing just one a night (grull or mag) and start after 8:45 I will definatly sign up. If you do both and can divide sign ups I will come to the later (if it starts before 8:45). I know who usually sign off by 11 so if working me in won't be feasible I understand.

-Gordantell

Awesome Maube! Count me in please. I can bring Lomar for tankage or Bralor for heals. Just let me know which you need. Thanks!

Nawtay in all her various forms would love to attend as well. I do work shift work, so being available every Wednesday is probably not possible. I do know in advance when I am free so put me on the sub list please. I work 8-8 and get home around 8:30.

Thanks,

Nawt

I'd love to bring my rogue (see sig) to these Wednesday runs, which will leave Saturday free for me to do personal stuff/avoid Orcala aggro.

If possible, can I squeeze in Holyssa for at least one of the Magtheridon runs? I'd love to get Trial of the Naaru off my back, and the quest reward will make Anetheron add tanking much easier.

I want to make sure that everyone gets a chance, so Im going to stay out of this one other than to provide support and help where needed.

You know if Im online and free, Im there to help if needed! ;p

I would be interested as well, mostly for my Shaman, Burana (whom I need to finish leveling up!). Of course, if you really need a healer, I'd be willing to bring Kadiana instead.

Good response so far - could use a few more :) but I am sure I can scrape things together - hoping that eventually if the group meshes we can consider dabbling in SSC

What time were you thinking ? i would love to join / commit to this if it starts at like 8:30 pm :) i could stay with you after i move that way ;(

i hear ya, do what'cha'gotta'do

dont expect to be able to raid much unfortunately after i move, but might as well keep the hope alive :)

I'd love to bring my rogue (see sig) to these Wednesday runs, which will leave Saturday free for me to do personal stuff/avoid Orcala aggro.

I'll kill you! :)