Wednesdays at 8!

Maube

I'm interested as well, not sure the gear on either of my chars is up for it but I'm definitely interested :dancing_smile:

Xiris, if you can heal ZA, you can heal Gruul's and Magtheridon.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly I cant push it back too far - because the ultimate goal is to get folks prepared for SSC and TK - and having a 9pm starttime starts pushing it to the uncomfortable zone for many folks.

And just so you guys know... I am a stickler for promptness - as raiders from MC know... pull at 8:00 means pull at 8. I get very pissy when things dont go the way I want... so be forewarned.

And just so you guys know... I am a stickler for promptness - as raiders from MC know... pull at 8:00 means pull at 8. I get very pissy when things dont go the way I want... so be forewarned.

Hehe, so if you happen to be a Druid that get invited to the MC raid....and your in WSG, and in the bloodlust kind of forget that its past 8 and MC starts at 8.... err something like that. :dancing_smile:

*bearhugs Maube*

Check your PMs if i dont see you online in a minute

Edited by Oriahtundra

Age-old Maube and Verissi raiding rule: if the raid is scheduled to start at 8pm, the fighting starts at 8pm. That means buffs are done, everyone is inside the instance, and we're ready to pull *at* that time. And remember, just because warlocks *can* summon into instances doesn't mean we're going to ( :dancing_smile: ), so show up early and be ready.

I would love to run this with you all, but I sometimes wind up traveling during the week for work so I don't know if I'll be guaranteed to play every weekend. I typically know days in advance whether I'm going to be traveling (for example, I won't be in town next Wednesday).

So if you need a 'lock who's always there except for those times when he's not, I'm your man. If you need something more stable, I understand and would be happy to stand by as an alternate.

Alright we are looking very good

Tanks: Smedlock, Kargoch, Ascoli, Jalzin

Healers: Jasena, Jiris, Tepheris, Greenspring, Lesedi

Mage Tank: Maube

Melee DPS: Sneekeh, Kimpek, Cresalia, Nathaniel (Ret), Vierendelen

Ranged DPS: Burana(E Sham), Kieranna, Perthes, Nawtnyse, Dominia, Kelani, Kazragerg

Lomar(Tank) or Bralor(healer)

Subs: Baracko, Kalea, Katakorintha

Oriahtundra, Hyku, Gordantell (later in the evening)

Edited by Maube

Since the raid page isnt up yet how will signups be handled? And curious how seniority(not quite the word im lookin for) will be if more than enough show up? In the case of same class needed and spot available and such.

Edited by Oriahtundra

*cheers on banners as they fly by heading to battle*

I have secured Tues/Thurs off for the duration of summer into August....

trade off is I work now all Mon/Wed/Fri and Sat nights....

can only be a rare fill in for any of those nights now.

Sun Nite=always off after 8pm with rotating sunday work/off schedule

Mon Nite=Arena Night after 10pm

Tues Nite=OFF

Wed Nite=Home after 10pm

Thu Nite=OFF

Fri Nite= Home after 10pm

Sat Nite= Home after 10pm

People who perform - bring reagents - come prepared with knowledge of fights and try hard to improve will get kudos - atm I am not doing signups - if it comes down to needikng them I will put them up. Folks who just coast by will not be invited back - think of my MC run cept with me really cutting out deadweight.

I held hands in MC - not doing that anymore :D If someone doesnt need loot from a set instance we can ask if they dont mind switching out for someone else, Depending on what we need for classes. The majority of this raid is Crushers (in fact I think there is only like 2 non crushers involved) but it is still MY raid. Being a crusher doesnt give one a spot automatically - I am not of that 'you must have MY guildtag to attend my raid' mentality.

I want to have fun BUT I dont think people being stupid and holding up progression for said stupidity is fun. Remember once we got MC on Farm I tried to make up games to keep it fun - expect the same =) And expect being teased mercilessly if you do something really silly after being told not to... like meleeing Krosh :dancing_smile:

This is fun, to give a 100% is something that will be worth it in the end.

The greatest reward is not phats, but the knowledge and the feeling of accomplishments that you get after doing something as a group :)

Sure.. some of us might not know every little detail of every fight but after the fight is done, i bet you that anyone that are still fresh to the area will learn something new and bring that with them the next time.

Alrighty enough of me and my deep speech ... :innocent:

I will be as ready as ever.. I will do my best to get my Crossbow by that time... im only 39 Badges away..

((Gets on his flying mount and heads over to grab the daily heroic)).

Ahh Perthes after my own heart :innocent:

The rush I felt the first time my raid took down Ragnaros... just cant describe it. Even when I am present but not leading a raid that downs a boss for the first time... seriously gives me such a shot of adrenaline... yeah LOVE it =)

Oh and dont worry - I think between most of the 'vets' in the raid we have all class experience covered - so if anyone has any questions about their class and how to improve performance we are glad to help. And dont be offended if we offer some pointers to you as well =) its all about tuning up the whole raid machine for optimal sucess!

For the most part of my WoW career, the only experience I have had is 5 man groups (Most of them used to be PUG's, but now, I almost cannot do PUG's.. Crusher groups are the BEST :yub:

Crushers and the Mostly Harmless group was the first experience I had with raids.

I want to say that it is FUN!! Sure it can be intense at times .. but heck.. its all about the Pentium baby!! :innocent:>:L

I love raiding more and more now that I have a chance to play with the professionals :)

Not only because you all know about it.. but that you have the patience and are willing to stand the silly comments and actions of us n00bs.. hehe.

Ahh Perthes after my own heart :innocent:

The rush I felt the first time my raid took down Ragnaros... just cant describe it.

I don't know if I felt it when we first downed that giant pillar of flame, but I sure did the first time we summoned him. God he was impressive.

Ahh Perthes after my own heart :)

The rush I felt the first time my raid took down Ragnaros... just cant describe it. Even when I am present but not leading a raid that downs a boss for the first time... seriously gives me such a shot of adrenaline... yeah LOVE it =)

That was awesome, work ran late but I got a lucky pickup. All that fire pot mat farming suddenly was forgotten. :innocent:

I can always respec to what is needed as well, though my balance gear is a bit lacking compared to feral or resto.

Edited by Oriahtundra

You've probably said this elsewhere and I missed it, but which Wednesday are we starting this? I won't be online tonight as I'm in Boston prepping for an all day interview session with a company here. Cross your figures that this goes well!

If Illy can come too that'd be awesome, but of course I'm biased.:thumbsup: We get to run together on Saturdays to Kara but I think he'd do well anywhere. He is smart, level headed and is familiar most with the rogue class. :tease:

Sorry you couldnt make it this week Jiris - but we kicked some royal ass today. Maulgur went down - a little messy but people were really thinking on their feet and we pulled it off in two pulls. Gruul also died on the second attempt but the first attempt he was 7% - and then we decided to keep the mojo going and we took out Mags in the first attempt! Well done everyone.

Next week same plan - Gruul and then Mags. And if we can handle them - I may consider taking a look at Lurker or Hydross

Working on getting a signup sheet but best of all would be to have a static group as much as possible.

Well done folks - keep working on your specs and your rotations to get your DPS/Healing as high as possible - make sure your gear is enchanted and dont be afraid to ask other similiar classes to your own how they do the best they can.

http://wowwebstats.com/rpxfth3ttntkc for the stats on the fight - use it to see how you can improve - because that is VERY important

Edited by Maube

Last night was a breath of fresh air in my opinion, and goes to show what a little bit of good teamwork & awesome leadership can do. Grats to everyone who got kewl stuff!

Next week same plan - Gruul and then Mags. And if we can handle them - I may consider taking a look at Lurker or Hydross

For all our tanky types - please refer to our ol' SSC/TK Google table for mats needed to build Nature/Frost Resist gear for when we're ready to stomp on Mr. Bubble (Hydross):

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p3P...baATg&gid=5

Farm your stuff ahead of time, and make Maube super happy >.>

It was a great job by all.

As was mentioned before, please look to see where you can improve.

For those that have not been on raids with us in the past, we try to keep it fun and as stress free as possible. We do, however, enjoy spreading HATE!

-Kimpek