Ham Fisted Sow

Maube

Well I think we deserve our own post in the Wartent!

Here is the webstats - http://wowwebstats.com/ro6el5mg4eoeu

USE CONSUMABLES - you are hurting the raid when you come without FOOD BUFF and Elixer/Flasks up - If you dont like spending money then you shouldnt be raiding.

READ UP ON THE BOSS FIGHTS Dont expect us to hold your hands.

IN the Raid Bank:

2 Nether Vortex

7 Void Crystals

Patterns:

Red Havoc BootsBoots of Natural GraceBoots of Utter Darkness

If you wish to withdrawl fromt he bank be prepared to make the item IMMEDIATLY - if you show up without said item enchanted or made after withdrawing from the bank - then you will be Hamfisted.

ONLY MAINS can currently use the Vortex/Crystals - that means the character IN THE RAID CURRENTLY. After main raiders are geared then alts will be opened for a fee.

Edited by Maube

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great night guys, and even though things were messy, there were lots of improvements all around. DPS was up overall, when those with lesser gear finally catch up to those with better gear we will have enough DPS to tear through the T5 content, as well as getting those less familiar with 25 content used to doing their task within the group fully used to their roles. About the only thing I think that needs to be worked on is general awareness including the 'Stay out of the goo/falling rocks/fire/bad touch' areas... there are alot of these in T5 content.

Hurray! May Gruul and Bagtheridon drop more phat epics next week!

Edited by Kailand

Indeed it was some what messy to begin with.. but we got over it and we took em out.

Also got some awesome phats for a lot of people.

Congrats to all who got loot .. I cant wait until next week for another run lol...

These runs are fun and exciting.. Makes me proud of being a Crusher when we are able to get so many of us together.

I will cross my fingers for more phats for us next week hehe.. Still a few of us that would like some stuff from there so.. its gonna get interesting to see what will drop next time hehe.

//prays for Funky looking dragon helm from Gruul's lair\\

I get the table but can someone elighten me to the usage of the "presence" in the table(assuming its how long before you died)?

Depending on your role you may want to lookg into UI's that show you more of the raid how far they are from you, in range of healing etc.

And dont forget reagents/pots/repair/ etc etc. :devil:

Edited by Oriahtundra

Hi,

I just thought I'd remind everyone that we need to get some resist gear made if we want to do SSC, The nature resist plate pieces for ascoli have been crafter, but we still need more fires and waters for the frost resist plate. I have enough to make 1 peice. So we need:

24 primal water

24 primal fire

to complete the Frost resist plate

Donations of khorium would be appreciated too.

Additionally we need to craft the frost/nature resist neck/ring/kits. This will require more fires/waters/lifes/shadows. For a list of which mats are needed for what pieces, refer to http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p3P...baATg&gid=5

Remember, raiding is a team exercise, everyone needs to contribute to succeed.

ok, Ascoli is done his resist set, thanks for those that donated Lifes/Shadows to the cause. Now we need to finish of the frost resist gear.

including gear/kits/enchants/etc, we need:

28 More primal Water

16 more primal fire

*** update

Have the Ring and the Neck made, and mats for one of the plate pieces. Keep those mats coming

Edited by Kailand

Additionally we need to craft the frost/nature resist neck/ring/kits. This will require more fires/waters/lifes/shadows. For a list of which mats are needed for what pieces, refer to http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p3P...baATg&gid=5

The nature resist ring has already been crafted and I have the mats for the nature resist neck and kits so lifes and shadows aren't really needed at this point (unless you'd like to contribute so the people who farmed/donated all the mats get some back).

I would just like to add for the Add tanks, try to pick up the resist cloak from the first boss in botanica (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28301) and get it enchanted with a resist all enchant. The add tanks should also get the resist rings crafted... they shouldn't really need anyother resist gear than that.

Ok, so we have 4 OT's so we will need 4 more of each of the rings to be crafted, that means we need:

24 Primal Shadow

24 Primal Life

24 Primal Water

24 Primal Fire

8 Felsteel bars

8 khorium bars

In addition to the MT resist gear.

If they have the above listed gear (cloak with enchant and 2 rings), with the appropriate aura/totem and Improved mark, they will have 157 frost and nature resistance, which should be good enough.

Edited by Kailand

Is Jal going to be an add tank for Hydross? Just need to know so I can start making his resist sets. I would need to go to Botanica and get that cloak again. I probably had it but vendored it because I didn't know if I would ever need it. And what rings do you mean? My own JC might be able to make them too.

edit: I might be able to donate some of the primals actually. I have a good deal of fires and life primals. Who do I send them too?

Edited by Zebgora

Is Jal going to be an add tank for Hydross? Just need to know so I can start making his resist sets. I would need to go to Botanica and get that cloak again. I probably had it but vendored it because I didn't know if I would ever need it. And what rings do you mean? My own JC might be able to make them too.

edit: I might be able to donate some of the primals actually. I have a good deal of fires and life primals. Who do I send them too?

As an add tank, all you really need are the two rings, and maybe the cloak, the rest of you standard tanking gear is good enough. Just send all primals to Maube for now.

This goes out to the pallies in the raid currently.

There are four of us, and one of us is ret, yet I'm usually seeing only one or two judgements up on the bosses. As the ret pally I can refresh the judgements on target from the others. I've also got improved seal of the Crusader, so what I was thinking is, I'll judge crusader, Ascoli judge wisdom, and one of the healers judge Light on the bosses. This will help out the raids mana regen, the pally tanks threat, and healing for the melee DPS. Just a thought

May the Light Bend to your Will

Nathaniel

Warden of Anamarie

Clan Skullcrusher

This goes out to the pallies in the raid currently.

There are four of us, and one of us is ret, yet I'm usually seeing only one or two judgements up on the bosses. As the ret pally I can refresh the judgements on target from the others. I've also got improved seal of the Crusader, so what I was thinking is, I'll judge crusader, Ascoli judge wisdom, and one of the healers judge Light on the bosses. This will help out the raids mana regen, the pally tanks threat, and healing for the melee DPS. Just a thought

Good call and worth coordinating. If I'm there and have time, I usually judge whatever's not up (often light). Also, it may be preferable to select a healer with the 2pc T4 bonus to judge it for a little extra healing nudge, but any would do fine in a pinch.

Ascoli, sorry for ducking out so fast last night. I admit I forgot to check, but now that I have checked, my Jewel Crafter Velamuna is able to make:

Pendant of Withering Nature resistance neck.

The Frozen Eye: Frost resistance ring.

If any of the add tanks would like some made I would be glad to do that to help out.

Edited by Zebgora

Ascoli, sorry for ducking out so fast last night. I admit I forgot to check, but now that I have checked, my Jewel Crafter Velamuna is able to make:

No problem, I got the neck piece by mail. Don't think we'll need any extras but if any of the tanks need one I have the mats for one more nature resistance neck.

I would like to reiterate that we still need resist mats:

Frost resist MT

28 primal Water

16 primal fire

and for the offtanks (for the FR and NR rings... that in addition to buffs/auras and perhaps the cloak from bot should be all they need):

24 Primal Shadow

24 Primal Life

24 Primal Water

24 Primal Fire

8 Felsteel bars

If you cannot make time to farm - please feel free to dump some of that daily gold on us to buy the mats :D

Karg got 10 Fires and Lifes sent to him today =p

I putzed around in the lake for 30 mins or so and got 4 waters, forgot to send em to Maube, but Ill just get on some farming as much as possible. Shouldnt take long at least finish up the rest of them. That stacked on Isle dailies and buy em

And U can xmute server things from stuff we dont need to stuff we don since my timer is always up and im master muter as well.

Edited by Oriahtundra

Congratulations everyone! My FR tanking set is done.... but we aren't finished gathering mats yet, we still need to get our add tanks thier resist rings, and for that we still need:

24 Primal Shadow

10 Primal Life

22 Primal Water

4 Primal Fire

8 Felsteel bars

Edited by Kailand

22 Primal Water

4 Primal Fire

Alrighty... gonna work on getting the Water and Fire taken care of.. Hopefully by sometime this week we should have this taken care of.

I have 15 primal water in the bank. To whom shall I send them?

Edited to add: I also have the 8 Felsteel bars. Where do you want them sent?

Edited by Qiris

Well done everyone - We got to see and then Kill Hydross the Unstable! Well done!

Next week is our last night in Gruul - and the week following will be our last night with Mags. We will be focusing our attack on Serpentshrine! Get those food buffs and flasks made everyone - need to have as much on our side as possible.

Please read up on the Lurker fight - I am sure we will be playing with a really big fish VERY soon!

Please read up on the Lurker fight - I am sure we will be playing with a really big fish VERY soon!

The fight itself isn't bad, but folks: please don't be "that guy" who gets owned by spout. >.>

Awesome job by all tonight! It's a real display of potential and teamwork behind this guild & it's pals :)

The Gruul / Mags / Start of SSC was awesome :):D Im so looking forward to when we can focus on SSC and dont worry about Gruuls and mags anymore.

With all the Primals sent in so far.. What is now needed for the resist gear for the tanks?