Ham Fisted Sow

Maube

Tips on tipping the truck-like titanic Tidewalker:

~Keep Blessing of Light, Amplify Magic, and Fel Armor on the heal soak (warlock). Bigger heals from the paladin = early murloc aggro. Wizard Oil is a must, as well as keeping a healing weapon in the paladin's main hand (equipping one or two more healing items is a generous boost, but don't gimp yourself...I personally did fine with just the mace from Maiden). Oh, farm some Golden Fishsticks too.

~Aside from the less AoE-heavy classes that can easily wipe aggro (hunters come to mind), it is a huge help to have Blessing of Salvation on EVERYONE but Ascoli & the MT. Much of the paladin's time will be spend staring at Tidewalker from his initial ramp, so pulling aggro via the massive heals is not going to be a problem while the MT is whaling on him.

~The warlock has two options based on how brave they are feeling and how well they can use their better judgement:

1. Stand by one of the two blue pillars just behind Tidewalker.

+The warlock can run in and DoT up the boss, speeding things up and DPSing in small bits.

-The warlock MUST be mindful of the boss's spell timers. By staying close for too long, you risk getting hit by Earthquake, Watery Grave, or early murloc aggro.

-Healers will be tempted to HoT the warlock while it is in close vicinity. This is a HUGE no-no, and gimps the paladin's aggro buildup when murlocs attack.

-Line of sight can pose a problem for a paladin standing at the base of the ramp, as both the pillar and the platform itself can block lengthy heals if the warlock is in a weird spot.

2. Stand on top of the paladin the entire time.

+The warlock will be out of range from any of the boss's spells while on the ramp.

-Said warlock will be doing little to no DPS, merely lifetapping and AFKing till Phase 2. Then again, as the ol' saying goes: you're more useful alive then dead
:sorry:

~As soon as the murlocs make contact with the paladin, healing stops, Consecrate is laid down, Wisdom is Judged on the frontmost mob (so the pally can avoid going OOM too soon), and AoE happens. Don't try to heal while AoEing a moshpit!

~At 25%, the warlock AND pally collapse on the boss. The routine here is the same: Life Tap, Heal, AoE, repeat. The warlock will take extra damage from Earthquake, so the paladin must be VERY quick to heal.

~Do NOT Earth Shield the MT! Murlocs will aggro onto the tank if it procs early, eating Shield Block charges, and causing a potential wipe.

All of this can be seen from a paladin's PoV here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi9s_z9pNTk. It's somewhat of a snoozefest (duh, paladin movie), but gives people a general idea as to what Ascoli will be spending a portion of the fight doing.

*looks around*

Great currents of Ageon! *belly-flops through a coffee table*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty.. I have to say this.. we did great taking down Leo as far down as we did BUT as he turns to his 15% people get worried.. afraid of the split etc.

Do not worry about the split.. It is STILL the same fight..

I have to give a good job to Maube for giving those instructions on WHEN and WHEN NOT to DPS..

I did see a lot of people holding back on DPSing on Leo when he was in his Human / Elf form.

Hunters... when Ascoli have him.. START DPSING.. if your FD is down or is being resisted and your threat is already a lil to high for comfort level.. stop attacking for 2-3 or so sec then go back in full .. there is no need to wait until he have a firm 10k threat because then well you only get off perhaps 2 steady shots then he changes form or starts his spinning move and ALWAYS send in your pet.. I know me.. I didnt always do it so im smacking myself on the head for that but it shouldnt be a problem to recall your pet if the spin move / demon form comes in.. Unless you changed it, CTRL+2 is to recall / follow your pet to you. But the pet is extra dps.. If you pet dies.. its not the pets fault.. its your own.. recall your pet when Leo Spins..

I wanna give our tanks a good job on tanking throughout the run.

Healers.. we couldnt have done it without ya hehe :) but as always.. Good job on keeping the rest of us suckers alive hehe.

I wanna stress out to the DPS in the raid.. you know how to play your class .. get to know the fight in regards to when to start dps'ing and when to stop.

If you are unsure.. get yourself a boss mods.. Big Wigs (ask around if there are others as im sure there are) does help A LOT.. as it will give times etc on when to start dpsing and when mobs are to do their special moves. This way you will be more aware of the fight as the time goes by.

Good job on the melee dps .. you did awesome.. running in and out when Maube told you so.

Our last attempt when Leo was at 1 freaking %... we should have had him... damnit.. :)

If this post is out of line or wrong for what ever reason.. delete it i dont care..

I was so upset that we didnt get to take him down that i was on fire.. hehe. We should have had him so I started to think of improving our dps.

As I see that the healers did good, the tanks did good.. the dps did.. well.. lets just say.. not so good.. dont get me wrong.. we do good dps but a lot of us need to FOCUS more and know WHEN to start and WHEN to stop etc.

Lets have a talk on what we did so we can have others give their input on how we can improve.

I can start.

During the Human / Elf form this is what i did:

When Maube said DPS ON i started out with Steady shot if my threat got to him i would either try and FD or hold for 2 sec then spam steady shot.

At the same time as Maube said DPS on I sent my pet in (Some time I forgot due to .. i dont know why but perhaps stress or being afraid in some way of dragging aggro).

When Maube said DPS OFF I put my pet on follow (I know here i forgot and freaked out when my pet is down.. and as we all know hunters pets are in need to be alive.. /smack Perthes on the head).

When Maube said DPS off TURN AROUND FAST to stop dpsing then push ESC key to stop attacking or if you have another way.. then do that.. but this is what i do.

When the spin move comes.. Run around the pillar in the back when you run in the hall way.. You should be able to see the target that they have put on the boss so you can stay out of line of sight of the boss.. I have a boss mod and when I see the spin move have about 3 sec left and Leo is far away i run back out and wait until I hear DPS ON and I do as I stated above. I prolly could dps when he spinning but I have not tried that yet..

This is my area where i can try it out and of course stop when he have stopped his spin.

When Leo changes to a DEMON form this is prolly the easiest time to DPS.

WAIT until Maube again says DPS ON.. doing the above starting statement for DPS on.

Normally here i use my trinkets, abilities for shooting faster, enrage, what ever to increase my DPS.

When we get the instruction to DPS off i set my pet to follow AGAIN (a few times i forgot) then I turn around to simply look in another direction to make me stop shooting faster.

If I forget to take my pet off follow.. it dies due to aggro etc and well it takes 4 sec for it to be rezed for me and well 4 sec can be 5k or so damage on the boss.

I know I did this a few times and I try every time to remember to recall my pet.. not easy when you get tunnel vision.

So this is my way of dpsing on Leo... Please rip it apart and give me some idea's on what to change and what to improve.

I dont wanna go in to the Inner Demon problem as this is a touchy subject.

EDIT: Edited a few small things i kinda saw was a lil vague..

Edited by Perthes

Very nice post Perthes thank you =)

Healing was OUTSTANDING last night - DPS - we got a bit sloppy at the end and careless - there was a whole lotta stupid coming from the DPS =p And I am including myself in that - I came close to pulling aggro a few times after the split.

First two bosses were a piece of cake - but remember if I dont get messages from enough people wanting loot off Hydross we will be skipping him to give us more time on the other bosses!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read up on how to kill your inner demon - certain classes should NEVER be MCed due to the weaknesses of the demons - if you are unsure - try asking another member of the raid and/or folks of your class. I did see quite a few clothies die because of lack of heals - please call it out if you arent getting heals and are getting chewed on - I know the demon hits me for 2-4k a hit and well I only have 9k hps buffed =p

I can only say on what I do on my inner demon.

When I get my Inner Demon.

I Have my pet attack it, do Intimidation on it to make the Demon get stuck for 2 sec or so then I can get some distance to get off a steady shot and arcane shot.. Then when mob is in melee range I hit Wing Clip to slow it down then move away to get off a auto shot or steady shot all depending how far away I got. Have pet get off Demon when its about 10-12% left to prevent the pet killing the Demon. Rinse and repeat ...

Of course.. my health.. well.. with a healing pot and a cookie.. it is not a problem.. but if you get a inner demon 2-3 times during one session then yeah it can get close.. but if the healers are on the ball as they were 99% of the times then you shouldnt die.

I have yet to fail that strat with my inner demon.

Ask your fellow class guildy and ask how the heck they get to kill the demon if you are having problems :)

Good points mentioned so far indeed. Last night was good early on, but kinda fell apart close to and after the split. This is VERY common, so don't let it eat at you. That being said, Maube is definitely right in that DPS was sloppy towards the end of each attempt, and I also count myself in that category. Controlling Leo to the best of our ability is just as important as burning him down at that point, so opening up too early or too hard is Very Not Good. We have precious little time by that point in the fight, and it's definitely difficult to get solid damage on him with his short whirlwind timer...but having him tanked when he's not whirlwinding is priority #1, so let Ascoli get ahold of him before going to town.

Demon phase is indeed where a large portion of the damage is done, since we're not interrupted by whirlwinds and the subsequent threat wipes, but we still need to be smacking him around as much as possible in his elven form while also not risking too much to do so. This means ranged can get a few attacks on him during the early part of whirlwind (if he stays in range) and just needs to be very careful not to make the mistake I have in the past: having an arrow/spell in the air when he does his threat wipe. In short, be cautious towards the end of the whirlwind, but the beginning is pretty safe for DPS. Again, though, avoid getting hit with the whirlwind...that bleed SUCKS.

On our best attempt, I noticed we took him down by 72% when he had 5mins left on his enrage timer. This means we spent the last 5mins trying to get that last 28%...very lopsided and something we need to all work on (his split speech and pause eat up about 20secs). Once we get more comfy with the fight, we should easily have him down with time left on the enrage. Key thing is to keep the damage coming as evenly and responsibly as possible, while also maintaining control over his positioning and split timing (something Maube and I were talking more about during the raid).

Inner demons...are vulnerable to several spell schools and very resistant to others. I saw some healers having problems with theirs and noticed that they were trying to use shadow spells against them...bad idea. The inner demons are highly resistant to shadow damage, but are very vulnerable to holy damage, meaning they take higher-than-normal damage from holy spells. Smite works wonders and pretty much every paladin damage spell works great (including exorcism) and does extra damage. For healers especially, forget your healing assignments when you have your inner demon out...concentrate on that and trust the rest of the healers to cover your target(s) until that's done.

Keep up the good work, though. Last night was promising and he's still far from being "farm status"...but we're getting closer :)

Healers: Everyone on here has been saying you did a wonderful job. Maube whispered me today and told me how happy she was with your guys' performance yesterday. They're wrong. Your output is high but your survivability stinks. Some of you were just sitting still and letting lots of whirlwinds hit you. There is absolutely no reason for that. Ascoli isn't taking as much damage while Leo is whirlwinding, there is no reason for you to stand like a rock right next to Leo rather than running. Kleenk is the only healer I expect to have any trouble on this phase, and some of you are eating twice as many or more whirlwinds as he is.

For demon phase: As has been noted, some of you are having problems staying up and dpsing down your demon. None of you should have any problems dpsing it down. You've all got more than enough spell-damage in your healing gear to manage it, considering their vulnerability to holy. Make certain you're topped off before the demons spawn and with a HoT ticking if possible, don't park in some odd corner where no un-demoned healer can reach you, and you'll be fine.

That last point is useful for everyone. During the demon phase, stay near your healers. The warlock tank is usually taking 6-8k damage a spell-cast by that point and needs a hellacious amount of healing, it is very hard for us to wander around and find you. I'm really the only one that can walk around freely at all and I probably can't get to all five of you, particularly not when walking wide around the AoE blast from the demon's Chaos Bolt. I really, really hate it when I die because I wandered into it while trying to save your distant butt. Melee are the only ones who shouldn't be checking if they're in range of healers during the Demon phase.

Scryll,

What is your suggestions on how to improve our healer's survivability?

Where to stand and how do you propose our healers beat their inner demon?

Give us some down to basic information on do this while this and do this while this etc

We need to get down to basic's for people to get to better at a few things ... as this is just to try and get people to improve.

I do agree that the survivability was not great .. but there was a few time's that caught some of off guard.

I dont agree that they stink at survivability.. cause we couldnt get as far as we have on Leo.. we were at 1% and 3% 2 times..

Give us some concrete basic strat on how they can improve..

Criticism doesnt help either.. for some people that makes them either mad or upset.. try and give some useful suggestions if you criticize.

Also can we have the priest healers of this raid give a lil post on what they do when they get the Inner Demons?

This way we can try and give other priests some suggestions on what to do if they are having problems with battling the Inner Demon.

PS: Edited to clarify my post

Edited by Perthes

Scryll,

What is your suggestions on how to improve our healer's survivability?

Where to stand and how do you propose our healers beat their inner demon?

Give us some down to basic information on do this while this and do this while this etc

We need to get down to basic's for people to get to better at a few things ... as this is just to try and get people to improve.

I do agree that the survivability was not great .. but there was a few time's that caught some of off guard.

I dont agree that they stink at survivability.. cause we couldnt get as far as we have on Leo.. we were at 1% and 3% 2 times..

Give us some concrete basic strat on how they can improve..

Criticism doesnt help either.. for some people that makes them either mad or upset.. try and give some useful suggestions if you criticize.

Also can we have the priest healers of this raid give a lil post on what they do when they get the Inner Demons?

This way we can try and give other priests some suggestions on what to do if they are having problems with battling the Inner Demon.

PS: Edited to clarify my post

Useful suggestions were provided with the criticism. I covered how to stay alive when you're killed a demon, and everyone should know how to kill their demon from reading up on the fight beforehand *everyone DID read up on the fight beforehand, right?* Waldonnis also mentioned how a priest should and should not be dpsing their demon in the post right above mine. I covered how to keep from getting 10+ whirlwinds as well. Use the 40-yard range every healer but Kleenk has, and don't sit still and let Leo come to you while whirlwinding. RUN! It really is that simple for that phase. What do you think should have been provided that I've neglected, Perthes?

I've said where to stand, "near other healers." There were some other instructions in the healer channel during the last fights which most of the healers did not follow. Since the elven phase of the fight involves lots of moving around, being more specific doesn't help because the relative clumps will have moved around. The WoWwiki entry on Leo has an excellent section on how various non-DPS classes should be killing their demon. I suggest it be read again if people have forgotten what it says. I and Waldy have already repeated everything in there *aside from the use of PW:S which is obvious and which all the priests have already been using* for priests anyway. Be topped off before the demons spawn. Have a HoT ticking on you. Use PW:S. Smite. Smite again. Keep smiting until it dies. Do not use shadow spells. Do not throw lots of heals on yourself, let other healers in range of you do that *and make certain you're in range of them* Priests should actually be killing their demon faster than several of the DPS classes.

Edited by Scryll

What do you think should have been provided that I've neglected, Perthes?

That is up to the healers that had problems to answer and not me.. What I saw is just that I think we need to address some problems that some healers had during the fight.

From what I saw what happened when a healer died doesnt come from them not reading on the fight.

Its more to do with understanding the fight and when to actually RUN away when he Whirlwinds.

As we all know to reading up on a fight and actually doing the fight are different.. some people can freak out and some people totally freeze up and some people are l33ts and can take on every challenge there is and beat it in no time.

Im not criticizing you Scryll, im just trying to make it easier for you to let our healers to try and get them to understand why, when and where to go to in regards to improve on this fight.

I see what you have suggested Scryll and I like the idea's.. Lets try and get the people that died to the Inner Demons / Whirlwind not die again next time :laugh: We are capable of taking this blind elf down.. hehe.

But this fight is more then just a healing fight.. Its also a dps fight and I dont think the dps was all there on everyone's part. I take the blame on loosing my pet during the fight as that shouldnt happen. but I can rez it up but as that takes 4 sec that means 4 sec lost that I could dps.. so as ive said before.. I take the blame on that.

Edited by Perthes

1% on Moro! If we woulda had the time we woulda had that farting POS dead Happy Birthday!

All in all guys - I am VERY happy with tnight - lets keep up the good work and hopefully see Vashj in the next couple of weeks!

Yeah, great job guys. Survival on Leo was massively better this time. Whirlwinds on everyone *besides Ascoli of course* were down by at least 2/3rds, and the only people who had trouble with their demons were Decrep and Gwen, who hadn't done the fight before. Even Nathaniel the Frequently-Hit only ate 5 whirlwinds.

Kleenk and I are extremely sorry we were unable to be there last night. The power was out to our appartment complex and I'm not sure exactly what time it came back on. I'm glad to hear last night went well. Sorry again Happy Birthday!

Kleenk and I are extremely sorry we were unable to be there last night. The power was out to our appartment complex and I'm not sure exactly what time it came back on. I'm glad to hear last night went well. Sorry again Happy Birthday!

Sorry ain't cutting it. You're both on my trouble-makers list. Do you have ANY idea how many gray hairs I generated when Maube told me that you two wouldn't be able to make it?

Kleenk and I are extremely sorry we were unable to be there last night. The power was out to our appartment complex and I'm not sure exactly what time it came back on. I'm glad to hear last night went well. Sorry again :paladin:

Sorry ain't cutting it. You're both on my trouble-makers list. Do you have ANY idea how many gray hairs I generated when Maube told me that you two wouldn't be able to make it?

For some reason I thought you were bald.. But then again... I have been wrong before Happy Birthday!

Since there has been confusion in the past as to what each fight is about and what the boss can do, I'm posting links here to each of the remaining boss's Wowwiki entries (we already know Hydross and Lurker). NOTE: The strategies listed in there are only SOME of possible strategies, so don't treat them like they're written in stone. I'm just linking these so that people can be more familiar with the fight mechanics.

If you look at the bottom of each of those pages, you'll also find further links to sites like Bosskillers, which often have videos from various class perspectives and such (Tamzin videos are highly recommended). I highly recommend that people do research in advance (and as much as possible) to make these fights not only less confusing, but less of a time sink. We've got a lot of ground to cover still. Also, don't get too wrapped up in the Lady Vashj description quite yet. The fight requires a ton of coordination, is long and involved, and there are simpler ways to explain it. I only linked it for the sake of being complete.

On the plus side, the Leo kill last night was really, really good. Very well done, everyone! I saw some confusion when it came time to reposition on Tidewalker (see the above links if you were confused!) that we need to resolve for next week. I also mentioned to Kargoch that rotating him a tad so you melee folks have an easier time during the bubble phase..he'll explain positioning next week so you guys know how he's going to face the big guy. Please, for the love of Thrall, do not attack him from the front...I saw at least one person do this on our best attempt. He hits like a truck already, so parry-haste isn't something we want (just means more damage on Kargoch and strain on the healers during a very rough time).

Side note: Going back and forth in this thread about how vague or exact instructions should be is counter-productive. The above links should answer most, if not all, of the common questions. Positioning and such is fluid in many fights from here on out, so expect some level of "do your best". The best tip I can give is to always be mindful of your surroundings. I know we joke about "don't stand in bad stuff", but it's not really a joke. Lots of things WILL kill a healer (or anyone else) that is too busy tunneling on something and ignoring what's going on around them. This not only means moving out of some bad effect that's down already, but also avoiding things that are about to happen....so stay on your toes and keep an eyeball on those timers. As I'm so fond of saying, your dps/healing drops to 0 when you're dead, so don't die.

Kleenk and I are extremely sorry we were unable to be there last night. The power was out to our appartment complex and I'm not sure exactly what time it came back on. I'm glad to hear last night went well. Sorry again :paladin:

For some reason I thought you were bald.. But then again... I have been wrong before Happy Birthday!

Bald?:paladin: I thought he still had 1 lone gray hair left! What happened to it! :paladin:

• 2 weeks later...

Guys due to an unexpected occurance I wont be able to be online until later tnight so I wont be able to start the raid and might not be able to attend - in other words probably wont be online until around 9ish if not 10ish. Unexpected entertaining is fun =)

That and I am still feeling under the weather - BUT next week we are going to go for Alar and Voidreaver in Tempest Keep - so READ UP ON THE FIGHTS.

Good luck guys =) I know you guys will do awesome even without me hanging over your heads threatening you with the Hamfist!

AWESOME Job guys - SO proud of you all =) And two shotting Karathress - fricking sweet!

Prolly gunna be in TK for the rest of the time until Expac... so READ UP!

Lets leave the crummy nights behind us and make the last few weeks REALLY SHINE!

Excellent work tonight, everyone! We did far better than I had expected and am very happy with the progress that the raid made :laugh:

Maube's right about reading up, and this goes double for tanks. Al'ar is a very interesting fight tanking-wise with some really rapid taunts required as well as some major alertness on everyone's part...it's not one that you want to be surprised by or one that's easily explained so READ UP.

Void Reaver is also a little tougher since they changed him but only if you're not on your toes (boss mods no longer do the work of your own eyeballs). In all, he is as easy as everyone claims overall, but the fight does have some tricks to it. Again, read up.

It never hurts to be too prepared either, so don't just stop there...read up on Solarian as well. You're probably safe to avoid reading about Kael'thas...FOR NOW. If you want, read up on that one and check out the video that Tamzin made (it's friggin awesome). It's a five-phase fight, so it's really overwhelming at first, but cake once you see it all unfold.

As always, definitely seeking more than one place for info is recommended (I personally read three different spots at least: EJ forums, Bosskillers, and Wowwiki). I'll link the Wowwiki spots here for each boss, though:

Oh, and download and install SolarianAlarm...it works WELL.

I'll repeat what those two ninnies said. You were all impressive *except for Bralor. Epic repair bill for him* I knew we'd be able to handle Morogrim fairly easily but I never expected to two-shot a close coordination fight like Karathress. Great job.

Let's make it even better next time we end up doing it though. And the only step for doing that which I'm responsible for is healing! So give me some feedback. Healers, I need to know how hard your jobs were and how you were spending your time. What gave you trouble, and what was far easier than expected? Did you ever feel like you were healing too many people, or like you didn't have enough to do? Did you ever feel like your class or spec's particular talents were being misapplied? Tanks, I would also appreciate some feedback from you guys on the fight. All I know right now is that the Fathom-lord's spitfire totem is a hell of a lot harder to avoid than Tidalvess' and Bralor and I were having issues. Which is unfortunate because I think he and I are the two best runners in the healing team.

Edited by Scryll

Last night was awesome guys! Nothing feels more exciting than hamfisting 3 bosses in one night with minimal trouble, one of which was a totally new experience to many of us.

Little tips for when we tackle Kael's Candy Factory next week:

- Grab sunglasses. If you hate pink/purple colored architecture, this place will be a true test of your patience as well as your tolerance to vomit-colored wallpaper.

- Please don't break CC if you can help it. There's a lot of pulls in TK which are much more unforgiving than SSC when you spank the sheep/traps, especially the first pulls leading to Al'ar.

- Bring your Violet Eye trinkets. They make damage reduction on Void Reaver (and some robotic trash) very tolerable, but not 100% necessary if you heed the "Stay out of Bad Sh1t" rule.

- I second Waldy's recommendation: download the alarm addon he linked, as most typical boss mods alone are far too subtle when it comes to warning people about Solarian's bomb debuff. The first time it's full of epic lulz, but NOT when you take out half the raid by not moving out of harms way.

- Use this script to max out your camera distance for VR. If you have difficulty spotting the orbs, it can be somewhat handy.

/script SetCVar ("cameraDistancemax" ,50)

Try to pan your camera up so you can see the orbs coming from his head. The orbs will not change course when launched, so remember to keep moving if you think you're going to get toasted. Tunnel vision is terribad here for you casters.

- Healing in Solarian can be tricky since she constantly swaps targets like Shade of Aran. This macro is nice if you don't like to play Simon with click-healing mods:

#showtooltip

/tar [nomod] High Astromancer Solarian

/clearfocus [modifier][target=focus,dead]

/focus [target=focus,noexists][dead]

/stopmacro [target=focus,noexists][dead]

/cast [target=focustarget] Lesser Healing Wave

/targetlasttarget

It allows you to focus on Solarian, but clicking it will heal her primary focus target. It's a nice "oh crap" button for saving super-soft people. Oh, obviously replace Lesser Healing Wave with your most preferred spell.

Good job last night guys! It was an awesome effort by everyone.

Little tips for when we tackle Kael's Candy Factory next week:

- Grab sunglasses. If you hate pink/purple colored architecture, this place will be a true test of your patience as well as your tolerance to vomit-colored wallpaper.

Big purple Vaj, here we come!

- Please don't break CC if you can help it. There's a lot of pulls in TK which are much more unforgiving than SSC when you spank the sheep/traps, especially the first pulls leading to Al'ar.

Awww. *puts the chain lightning away*

In all seriousness, I wanted to add that on Voidreaver, when you see blue balls coming at your face, turn around and run STRAIGHT BACK towards the wall. Don't run side to side as it then puts you too close to the person next to you and there is a tendency to start clumping up... which is bad.

So be the anti-emo. It's down the road this time, not across the street! (Or in other words, front to back, not side to side)

Edited by Kadi

In all seriousness, I wanted to add that on Voidreaver, when you see blue balls coming at your face, turn around and run STRAIGHT BACK towards the wall. Don't run side to side as it then puts you too close to the person next to you and there is a tendency to start clumping up... which is bad.

So be the anti-emo. It's down the road this time, not across the street! (Or in other words, front to back, not side to side)

I see what you did there.

Where's Karrock's macro when you need it? >.>