Information:

Boss Encounters

Lady Vashj Instructional Video

Kael'thas Sunstrider Instructional Video

Vashj Fight Tainted Cores Macro:

/use Tainted Core

/y <------- TAINTED CORE TO: %t ! ! !

/s <------- TAINTED CORE TO: %t ! ! !

/script SendChatMessage("!!! YOU HAVE THE CORE !!!", "WHISPER", "Orcish", UnitName("target"));

Loot System

The loot system is based on a ZeroSum DKP System:

- All items will have a set DKP value associated to them.

- When a player wins an item the spent DKP will be re-distributed among other raid members.

- Once establish a minimum lifetime DKP must be earn before a new player is allowed to bid on an item.

BONUS DKP:

- 2 DKP awarded at the start of the raid (7:30pm).

- 1 DKP awarded at every hour of the raid (for a total of 3 DKP).

- 2 DKP awarded whenever a new raid boss is conquered.

PENALTY DKP:

- -5 DKP for not showing up to a raid without giving 24h notice.

- -3 DKP for showing up more than 30min late to a raid without giving any notice.

STANDBY DKP:

- Starting February 7th, any player that stays on standby in the event that one of the regulars does not show up will earn 15 DKP.

- Standby status must be approved by a raid official (for the time being).

- If a standby is not present when called upon the DKP earned will be revoked.

NON DKP-BASED LOOT:

- Epic recipes are rolled for among the appropriate crafters (with no associated cost and exclusive to non-first comers).

- Nether Vortexes are rolled for among players that have submitted an item to be crafted (with no associated cost and exclusive to non-first comers).

- Nexus Crystals and Nether Vortexes can be obtained from the raid leader, the amount that can be withdrawn is subject to availability .

Current Void Crystal count : 37

Current Nether Vortex count : 25

- Gold to be distributed: 2000g

- Plenty of Epic Patterns are Available (Free for Regular Raiders or 200g for an alt).

Attendance System

Participation in this raid is based on a strict set of rules regarding player attendance.

- A player is not required to attend both nights of the raid (only if established from the onset).

- Players on the regular roster are ASSUMED TO ALWAYS BE PRESENT AND ON TIME!

- Absences require 24h notice (via forum post, in-game mail, etc.)

- Late arrivals (8:00pm or later) will not be tolerated.

- Any 2 unannounced absences or late arrivals will result in the player's removal from the regular roster.

*** Attendance rules will be enforced, the only way to guarantee a successful raid is by having dedicated players. ***

Yes folks, it's coming!

Stay tuned for more information!

Your raid leader,

Cal

Edited by Baracko

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4 primal nethers on Kargoch and he can craft all of the epic resist plate (NR and FR). Who do we send the non soulbound mats to?

Edited by Kailand

I would be interested in this raid if you are still looking for a healing shaman.

Someone needs to be there to tie knots in Baracko's tail.

I would love to attend as a Offtank/offheal. I just need more time to get myself to the proper gear level. :thumbsup:

Its no worries, Artika. There are many people who has responded who are in the same boat. The best thing at this point is to continue working and getting experience... the loot will come with it!

Also, I know there are a few Gruul's and Kara runs out there just forming that might offer an opportunity to gain more of the "bridge loot" to these higher raids. In advertising this new raid, Ive noticed many posts on the AD boards of new 10 and 25 man groups forming for those instances.

Well hopefully I'll be able to attend on both nights but for right now I dont want to commit to something I'd have to cancel on. As per usual my schedule is often in the wind, but if I'm available my heals are always available for ya!!

we have no mages? :(

Aye. For better or worse I have agreed to come along with all you crazy peoples :thumbsup: Should be intresting! :swoon:

I shall do my best to see that you don't die when you pull aggro, Zeb. *hugs* I look forward to seeing you in a raid again!

Come now, Kalea. If its one thing Zeb doesn't do, its pull aggro. Im afraid you have to worry more about me in that area *winks*

Oh, I know you're a problem, Baracko. *grins*

I know Zeb's a very good mage and doesn't pull aggro. It just seems the bad things that live in dungeons say to themselves: "Look at that thing that's hurting me a lot and seems squishier than the others." Do that much damage and enemies just seem compelled to take potshots at you.

Of course they like to make healers targets just as much.

*points to the bites in my tail*

Would it be acceptable to come to TK but not SSC? I might be able to wrangle Tuesdays, but Thursdays are out of the question for the time being.

Are there fires there so that Rhoach can purge his soul when he's bored?

((How can anyone that ran ZG with us not remember Rhoach running in the bonfires while bosses were being looted? *shakes with laughter*))

Actually, we're not going to be tackling TK as early as expected. To the best of my knowledge, we're going to focus on SSC for a bit.

Currently, we have completed the roster for now. However, we never know whats going to happen, and are looking for suitables alternates and people willing to step up should a spot open up.

- Baracko

I just wanted to add, if leading raids has taught me anything, it's that regardless of what people say the group will constantly undergo changes. That's why we are trying hard to maintain a list of viable replacements. I know that no honor and glory are to be had waiting on a stand-by list, but it's only a matter of time before we'll be needing to move someone into the permanent roster. It gives a chance for casuals to have a slim possibility of joining into raids they otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity to join.

Being online at the right time and place can lead to all kinds of interesting raiding opportunities.

If you want to be added to the replacement list, please let me know, we'll be more than happy to add you!

The specific resist tanks will likely be you (Holyssa) and me (Calendar).

90% of the resistance gear is ready for the main tanks as well. I'm missing 1 Nature Resist ring and Frost resist armor kits (missing 16 Primal Fires for the later).

However, before I hand over the gear I'd like to meet up with you in-game Holyssa if you don't mind.