What happened to me...

Huato

Ok, as some know, and many don't, I've left the guild. Here is why...

Lately the game has become more of a chore or job than fun. I did not leave to join another raiding guild, so please scratch that from your minds. I don't know where I will land yet.

I didn't leave because any one person in the Crushers made me angry (if that were the case I'd been gone a long time ago :p ). I've been contemplating this for close to a month, and this weekend I finally decided that I need a change, and one of those changes is playing less for a little while. I want to make a clean break and figure out what I want to do and where I want to go in game.

For those that donated for Huato to make the Sulfuron helm, I will be mailing out the materials that were sent to me back to you. The outpouring of support for me to make this blew my mind - you guys and gals are incredible! I also have some extra materials that I bought and farmed that I will be sending to Maube for the MC runs...I have 20 Dark Iron bars, some extra Blood of the Mountains that can be used for recipes or rep, and some extra arcanite and Essence of Fire that should come in handy.

If you see me around in game, feel free to hug or slap me...whichever you feel the need to do. :p

And as always, any of Huato's or Zuato's services are the Crushers free of charge (Hammersmith/Weaponsmith; Alchemist).

After all that whoring of loot from me, you decide to leave us!??

Well, good luck in what you're doing. I hate to see you go, especially so suddenly.

Yeah, ya smelly orc, you no longer have to worry about losing a roll on a staff to me again. Baracko on the other hand may decide to snatch it from you. :p

With Drake getting up early on Sat/Sun, if I am able to I'll still be on and you can grab me for any stealth run you want....those were a lot of fun...I really enjoy stuff like that...sneaking through not sure if we're going to make it...taking only two or three of us to try a boss. That is what is fun :p

Just as long as you don't disappear forever! I may not be a Crusher, but I'll miss ya and will be sure to wave when I see you, unless I'm alt-tabbed out... so if you see Alh and I don't return a wave or whatnot, trust I'm AFK :p

I can't stealth through things but I'd be happy to go on a Strat or Scholo run for old times sake, if you ever need a warrior or hunter!

Doh! I know you've been feeling some pressure, especially with the new baby. Take some time off from raiding and spend some good time with them (and out of game). Games are fun and we're all junkies, but RL always comes first :D

Let me know if you need anything...stealth runs, gear crafted, etc. And you know you've always got a home here should your schedule (and family pressures) permit it :p

That's a real bummer bro. Forgive me but I have to say it, I dont see how disbanding from the family would assist you in your endeavor to play less.

I took a small Hiatus, remained a member, and no one hates me for it.

But to each his own, if you feel that this is the means to the end you desire, I am not judging, for it is not my place. Simply stating how I see it from my end of the pool.

You will be sorely missed. *hug*

I know how much of a drag it can be when it seems like you're clocking into the game rather than playing.

No matter where you go or what you do, always have Fun! <clicky>

Fortune Favor you in finding the balance you're after.

--Ghules