Mount Hyjal and Black Temple Raid Information

Calendar

Greetings, everyone.

An update for this week:

Due to some work/family issues for many of us this week, we are going to have a few replacements again. We will most likely end up going to Hyjal on Tuesday and then back to BT on Thursday.

In an effort to get back to progressing, Cal and I would like to ask our regular roster to try and be present on Tuesday the 9th of September so that we can seriously begin working towards progression again.

REMEMBER to download the appropriate mods! Rogues/shaman/casters with an interrupt should have deaden blocker, and EVERYONE should have Easymother.

RAWR! Let get some T6 gloves and other goodies this week! ;p

- Bar

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings, everyone.

An update for this week:

Due to some work/family issues for many of us this week, we are going to have a few replacements again. We will most likely end up going to Hyjal on Tuesday and then back to BT on Thursday.

In an effort to get back to progressing, Cal and I would like to ask our regular roster to try and be present on Tuesday the 9th of September so that we can seriously begin working towards progression again.

REMEMBER to download the appropriate mods! Rogues/shaman/casters with an interrupt should have deaden blocker, and EVERYONE should have Easymother.

RAWR! Let get some T6 gloves and other goodies this week! ;p

- Bar

Seeing how we will not be doing any new content this week, I must bow out of the Thursday raid this week-I have my brothers wedding in NJ and need to drive down after work on Thursday. I was going to drive down after the raid (again) and bite the bullet, but seeing how this is an abbreviated week for content, it doesn't make sense. Yes, it is a 4-5 hour drive on the east coast so do the math.

Thanks for undestanding-I will take the quiz home and retrun it next Tuesday (douche)

K

Due to having about 7-8 replacements tonight, Cal and I have decided to cancel for this evening, sadly.

Please please please everyone try to be there Thursday. We will go to BT and knock down as many bosses as we can.

As far as I know, we have no other replacements next week other than the holes in the raid we need to fill permanently. Everyone please try to be there next Tuesday so we can get back to progression. In all honestly, if we don't start getting better attendance overall, more effort, and tip-top consumables, we may consider calling the raid till expo.

Our performance next week will determine our course of action. Don't be the weak link...

- Bar and Cal

Due to having about 7-8 replacements tonight, Cal and I have decided to cancel for this evening, sadly.

Please please please everyone try to be there Thursday. We will go to BT and knock down as many bosses as we can.

As far as I know, we have no other replacements next week other than the holes in the raid we need to fill permanently. Everyone please try to be there next Tuesday so we can get back to progression. In all honestly, if we don't start getting better attendance overall, more effort, and tip-top consumables, we may consider calling the raid till expo.

Our performance next week will determine our course of action. Don't be the weak link...

- Bar and Cal

Well me and Holy will always be here slackas! :)

[quote name='Orcala' date='Sep 2 2008, 02:44 PM' post='64798'

Well me and Holy will always be here slackas! :)

Unless you're bowling or afk?

*morphs into a wolf and heads for the hills to avoid being bitten by the bear*

Unless you're bowling or afk?

*morphs into a wolf and heads for the hills to avoid being bitten by the bear*

Or by the Scryers bank... :)

Seriously folks - We've come quite far compared to the numerous Hydross, Lurker, and Gruul/Sacktheridon guilds. Let's enjoy the damned content while it's still popular, eat lots of babies, and kick some a$$ while we have the opportunity.

OK-so while we are on the topic of the expansion (or not), what are the plans for this group post-expansion? Is this group remaining intact to tackle the new stuff? Or is it just a clean break and meet up on the other side type move? Were their plans to split up the 25 into 5 man teams to get geared up and reform Voltron style into the 25 man juggernaut?

K

I MIGHT be a little late on Thursday - no more then 30 minutes. Will be parked outside BT and ready to go. It's Kat's birthday and we are contemplating going out to dinner. Due to the baby we wouldnt be out late but just giving myself the 30 minutes incase we are a little late getting the baby set for bed

Were their plans to split up the 25 into 5 man teams to get geared up and reform Voltron style into the 25 man juggernaut?

K

Oh it's going to be epic just like this:

and we will make our enemies go into seizures!

Plan for Thursday, 9.4.2008:

BT! - Get through as many bosses as we can... would like to down Gurtogg. Please... practice the sim... wiping umpteen times to Teron is hurting our progression. Less time spent on him = more time on RoS and mother.

Replacements for this evening:

Katak --> Hyku

Rahgesh --> Erp

Karrock --> Zaramoth ( Thanks for covering our ass again, Zelie! )

BE PREPARED TO CLOMP AND CHAIN PULL!

Edited by Baracko

I swear, Baracko, I've practiced that sim a million times and can always get them there. The one and only time I had to do it in game I found it to be a whole different exercise. I just hope I can hide in the back and Bloodboil will ignore me. :)

*goes off to practice some more*

I swear, Baracko, I've practiced that sim a million times and can always get them there. The one and only time I had to do it in game I found it to be a whole different exercise. I just hope I can hide in the back and Bloodboil will ignore me. :)

*goes off to practice some more*

Once you get used to keeping down your aggro with the other tanks it's easy to do that job, I can imagine the healers have it tough!

Last night was a breath of fresh air guys. I think we pretty much one-shotted everyone with minimal casualties. Bring on moar pwnsauce!

We one shot Teron but wipe on trash LOL :laugh:

** Remember folks: Its HYJAL this week! **

We shouldn't have any replacements this week! Lets keep it that way for a few weeks.

Don't forget to bring moderate SR for the middle 3.

A coupla reminders on Archimonde:

1. Melee needs to stand right inside the red circle. In the words of Maximus, cheesy as they may be, "Stay with me!".

2. Remember to run backwards, away from Archi, when you are the target of the fire. Some groups get close the mountains and all that - Do the best you can!

3. We have plenty of healing now! Staying alive > healing/dpsing everyone else. I don't want to hear "I died trying to save X".

4. Karrock is a douche.

5. Orcala - you can not decurse in cheetah form.

6. Bring a TON of consumables! We're going to leave it all on the field this week.

The time for whining and excuses is over. There is no reason why Archi shouldn't be dead. Make it happen.

There is a good chance the content will get nerfed with the next patch, pre-expo. I dont know about you ######s, but I want to say we killed this crap when it was still tough.

RAWR!

/endpeptalk

Edited by Baracko

RAWR!

/endpeptalk

"My name is Matt Foley, I am a Motivational Speaker, and I live in a van down by the river!"

Sorry, I suddenly pictured Bar with slicked back hair and a plaid suit with striped tie... <.<

foley_02.jpg

Edited by Kadi

"My name is Matt Foley, I am a Motivational Speaker, and I live in a van down by the river!"

Sorry, I suddenly pictured Bar with slicked back hair and a plaid suit with striped tie... <.<

Does he fall through coffee tables? I mean, he IS still Lord of the Floor...

5. Orcala - you can not decurse in cheetah form.

It only happened once yesterday I swear to god. And it was the soul thing which silenced me, which caused my cursed group mate to die, which wiped the raid.

The ghouls yesterday were from me too, I went afk on the road and they friggin ran up there to kill me again. Why do you keep me around again? Happy Birthday!

Edited by Orcala

It only happened once yesterday I swear to god. And it was the soul thing which silenced me, which caused my cursed group mate to die, which wiped the raid.

The ghouls yesterday were from me too, I went afk on the road and they friggin ran up there to kill me again. Why do you keep me around again? Happy Birthday!

1. I wuv you.

2. A good tank is a b*tch to find.

3. Druids are funny.

4. /AFK

5. With you around, we will never see [Local Defense]: "The Scryer's Bank is under attack!"

6. Who's going to make me leg armor kits? :paladin:

7. Open mic + nostrils = comedy gold.

8. "Why is Orcala in Shattrath?"

9. Holy crap, it's an authentic female druid.

10. Harne plays his shammy, and Eigun's a douche. Who else am I gonna hide Holy under when in bear form? :paladin:

....I think that's it. >.>

Edited by Holyssa

1. I wuv you.

2. A good tank is a b*tch to find.

3. Druids are funny.

4. /AFK

5. With you around, we will never see [Local Defense]: "The Scryer's Bank is under attack!"

6. Who's going to make me leg armor kits? :paladin:

7. Open mic + nostrils = comedy gold.

8. "Why is Orcala in Shattrath?"

9. Holy crap, it's an authentic female druid.

10. Harne plays his shammy, and Eigun's a douche. Who else am I gonna hide Holy under when in bear form? :paladin:

....I think that's it. >.>

Suckup! ;p