Mount Hyjal and Black Temple Raid Information

Calendar

Thanks to Elrikk, Ug, Bar, Kadi, Harne for their help in killing Zuljin. 10 minutes for 3 badges ain't a bad way to end the night ;).

That being said, you all are still douches.

K

Dam what the heck were you guys powered on that night? I can't even last a few minutes past the raid end :)

The magical powers of the AFK keep me going... and going..... <afk> *snores* ...and going... wait a minute! did we pull? Im in Shattrath!?! ;)

Edited by Baracko

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For all those that think I yell too much when raid-leading, I promise... It could be worse.

If you haven't played with this, you need to visit: Angry Raid Leading 101

Why can't you be more like Sebudai? I love the "airplane" & UBRS comments :)

sebudai-1.jpg

Edited by Holyssa

Alright soo.. we were waiting for a long time for that druid belt pattern to drop in SSC and TK that never happened. Long story short I have 2 nether vortexes still in my bag. Eigun wouldn't take them, so should I send them to Cal or Baracko? I need a name! If you tell me to keep them for later i'll give them to Holy to throw in yer bank :)

Just let me know, they have been sitting in my bag collectin' dust.

Should almost all of our folks not have the items below by the time we reach her, it will most certainly be a roadblock.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

And for the love of god almighty, play the damned Gorefiend Simulator! If Cal's reading this, please place the link on page 1's post for all to see:

http://www.ferox-horde.de/feroxtgs2/

Do the constructs in the actual encounter really move that fast? Or will they only move slow if you snare them with a lance or something?

And in the actual game, tab targeting only goes between the nearest enemies in front of you. Seems like part of the challenge is staying ahead of the two front constructs. Also if you do chain them, wont it just break if you hit them again? From the video Bar posted it looks very challenging.

Do the constructs in the actual encounter really move that fast? Or will they only move slow if you snare them with a lance or something?

And in the actual game, tab targeting only goes between the nearest enemies in front of you. Seems like part of the challenge is staying ahead of the two front constructs. Also if you do chain them, wont it just break if you hit them again? From the video Bar posted it looks very challenging.

1. No, but it gives you a good idea as to how quick your reflexes should be to make it a very clean kill. And yes, they only slow with the lance attack.

2. The most efficient way to deal with them is by Snaring -> staying ahead/moving backwards -> shooting them once each so the slow effect stacks gradually, just like in the movie. Like a real mage's Frost Nova, damage WILL have a chance to break the snare early. After hitting each construct, the debuff gives you just enough time to target a new one before it runs out, so click fast!

LOL

Don't click ready if you're not ready! It's not that complex! GOD DAMN MONKEYS!

This guy is my hero

ArchiInstructions.jpg

Sounds vaguely familar... hmm...

Hey guys, I won't be able to make it next week. On Tuesday, I have to pick my wife up at the airport around 8:30, and then we're leaving to visit some family on Thursday for the holiday weekend.

With Harne no longer with us, I don't know if you guys want me to find an offtank/melee sub or a ranged dps sub...

Let me know, and I'll start looking!

Ok this is off raid topic and on to a little mom bragging ;)

Wanted to wish Xenojin good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the next 10 days he will be competing in the Junior Olympics and World Championships in Philadelphia for roller hockey

He was selected to Team USA to compete in the Junior World championships and will face teams from around the world, his first 3 games are against Canada, Great Britian and Scottland.

After the world's complete he will compete in the Junior Olympics with his home team the Tour Stealth

GO XENO bring home some medals!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Best of luck Xeno..

You coming out to Philly to watch Rem? If so, we could grab a bunch of folks (the NYC trip crew) and meet for dinner and debauchery...

K

I wish I was but 10 days off work is a lot of time....this kid travels so much :)

Yall should go down and watch a game lol

Ok this is off raid topic and on to a little mom bragging smile.gif

For the next 10 days he will be competing in the Junior Olympics and World Championships in Philadelphia for roller hockey

He was selected to Team USA to compete in the Junior World championships and will face teams from around the world, his first 3 games are against Canada, Great Britian and Scottland.

After the world's complete he will compete in the Junior Olympics with his home team the Tour Stealth

GO XENO bring home some medals!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it for our raiding moms, Xeno! :) *cheers*

Ok this is off raid topic and on to a little mom bragging smile.gif

GO XENO bring home some medals!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it for our raiding moms, Xeno! :) *cheers*

If we showed up in full cosplay or with Horde T-shirts and posters that spelled out "Xenojin" would he pretend not to know us?

So what's up for tomorrow? Is the run still on? It is "Canada Day" and all...bwahahaha

K

PS-depending on plans, I may not be able to make it Thursday because of the 4th's travelling plans. I will confirm as soon as I know (better yet, as soon as the girl decides whether she wants to stay in Boston for the 4th or head down to NJ).

So what's up for tomorrow? Is the run still on? It is "Canada Day" and all...bwahahaha

K

PS-depending on plans, I may not be able to make it Thursday because of the 4th's travelling plans. I will confirm as soon as I know (better yet, as soon as the girl decides whether she wants to stay in Boston for the 4th or head down to NJ).

douche

Notes on raiding for the week:

1. Tuesday is canceled. With the loss of Harne permanently, Cal, Rah and Eigun being gone, there will be too many people in key roles missing to make a useful run.

Thanks to everyone who was messaging me last night with possible replacements. Cal and I applaud you trying to make it work, and appreciate your enthusiasm.

2. We will be going to BT on Thursday, but most likely stopping after Akama. We'll pick up with Hyjal next week.

People I know aren't coming Thursday:

Karrock

Eigun

** If there is anyone else not coming, please let us know!

Edited by Baracko

Hey guys, I won't be able to make it next week. On Tuesday, I have to pick my wife up at the airport around 8:30, and then we're leaving to visit some family on Thursday for the holiday weekend.

With Harne no longer with us, I don't know if you guys want me to find an offtank/melee sub or a ranged dps sub...

Let me know, and I'll start looking!

I will also not be able to make it on Thursday. Damn holidays.

Notes on raiding for the week:

1. Tuesday is canceled. With the loss of Harne permanently, Cal, Rah and Eigun being gone, there will be too many people in key roles missing to make a useful run.

Thanks to everyone who was messaging me last night with possible replacements. Cal and I applaud you trying to make it work, and appreciate your enthusiasm.

2. We will be going to BT on Thursday, but most likely stopping after Akama. We'll pick up with Hyjal next week.

People I know aren't coming Thursday:

Karrock

Eigun

** If there is anyone else not coming, please let us know!

Sadly, this is true...tried to eek out another day but it seems the G'ma from FLA is also in town-which means my plans get the shaft. I know you have a hunter on standby, but let me know if yas want me to find a replacement

K

OK this may be off topic but w/e, this page always is,

So I know the last couple raids we have been talking about raid leaders that have anger issues *stares at Cal* :innocent: so I found this sound board, I love it, my favorite is the ready check one, called retard check.

Troxed Sound Board

Just listen to them all, they are pretty good, I just love how everyone laughs at him when he yells.

Hope ya like it!

Helreath

P.S. ( I feel bad for Jaedan )

Edited by Helreath

OK this may be off topic but w/e, this page always is,

So I know the last couple raids we have been talking about raid leaders that have anger issues *stares at Cal* :D so I found this sound board, I love it, my favorite is the ready check one, called retard check.

Troxed Sound Board

Just listen to them all, they are pretty good, I just love how everyone laughs at him when he yells.

Hope ya like it!

Helreath

P.S. ( I feel bad for Jaedan )

http://www.thehonorempire.org/forums/index...ost&p=63807

>.>

<.<

Just a heads up, I will be on vacation on the 15th and 17th of July. Let me know if I have to find a replacement.