Mount Hyjal and Black Temple Raid Information

Calendar

My apologies guys, but we're going to have to cancel for tonight. We just have too many replacements to be useful in BT, and we're missing key components to do a Archimonde kill... particularly two tremor totems.

Enjoy the night off, and we'll see how things go on Thursday.

Remember that we only have 5 more runs scheduled! Please do what you can to show up!

*** A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Draegloth on the birth of his son last evening! From everything he's told me, Mom and baby are healthy and recovering! RAAAAWWR! ***

- Baracko

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My apologies guys, but we're going to have to cancel for tonight. We just have too many replacements to be useful in BT, and we're missing key components to do a Archimonde kill... particularly two tremor totems.

Enjoy the night off, and we'll see how things go on Thursday.

Remember that we only have 5 more runs scheduled! Please do what you can to show up!

No BT?! *does the Dr. Zoidberg scream*

*** A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Draegloth on the birth of his son last evening! From everything he's told me, Mom and baby are healthy and recovering! RAAAAWWR! ***

That's awesome. Congratulations on the new arrival!Does this mean we get to call you Papa Draegloth? :)

- Baracko

Gratz on the epic drop Drae :);)

Lies.

I totally saw him on an alt last night. =P

Big grats, man! your swimmies work!

Lies.

I totally saw him on an alt last night. =P

Big grats, man! your swimmies work!

Screenshot or it didn't happen (yes, we want pics!) Congratulations!

Best quote from last night...

"The DPS is pathetic tonight, c'mon guys." -Baracko (while laying on the floor dead, staring up at Supremus' bunghole)

:rolleyes:

lol... Im pretty sure I was the apitome(sp) of pathetic last night between my lack of knowledge of the pulls and general fatigue! ;p

We one-shotted Teron, though... and thats always a good end to an evening!

REMEMBER: Next week will be the last. Lets try REALLY hard to knock down RoS before we throw in the towel!

Cal will be back next week to orchestrate the pulls. *cheers*

lol... Im pretty sure I was the apitome(sp) of pathetic last night between my lack of knowledge of the pulls and general fatigue! ;p

We one-shotted Teron, though... and thats always a good end to an evening!

REMEMBER: Next week will be the last. Lets try REALLY hard to knock down RoS before we throw in the towel!

Cal will be back next week to orchestrate the pulls. *cheers*

My life is complete. I got picked for constructs early for a change...and I did not fail at life. *

* >.>

Sorry all I won't be raiding with you on your last week due to a death in my immediate family. See you all in the expansion!

Sorry to hear that Orcala...my condolences.

K

Edited by Karrock

Sorry all I won't be raiding with you on your last week due to a death in my immediate family. See you all in the expansion!

*HUGS* I'm sorry to hear that, Orcala. You and your family have my condolences. Take care, and I'll see you when you get back.

My most sincere condolences, Orcala. We may all give each other a hard time, but we're a big raiding family, and it sucks when anyone is hurt. :)

You can go AFK as long as you like ;p We'll try to make you proud and knock down RoS this last push.

*hugs Orcala* Take care, little one. You have a lot of people here that care about you, and, as trite as it sounds, it will get better.

What a great final raid everyone!

Every Instance!

Harne blunders by Markenhoof!

A little love!

A little hate!

No Uglutz! (just kidd'n we missed him)

Looking forward to seeing who rolls which classes for the next incarnation! Thanks Cal for the Journey thus far, may the raid live on!

Edited by Houli

Every Instance!

A little love!

A little hate!

Looking forward to seeing who rolls which classes for the next incarnation! Thanks Cal for the Journey thus far, may the raid live on!

/iconcur

/themessageisauthentic

In our trip down memory lane last night, one of the topics that I forgot to mention from TS...

Calandor: <raid chatter>

Young Boy: Hi.

Raid: <stunned silence>... uh... hello?

Young Boy: Hi.

Calandor: Who is that? What are you doing here?

Young Boy: Someone told me to come on here and mess with you guys.

Calandor: What? Who told you that?

Young Boy: I'm supposed to mess with you guys.

Raid: <stunned silence>

Eigun: So, little boy... what are you wearing?

And then Baracko kicked him before I could have any fun. Or get arrested. Whichever comes first.

Every Instance!

A little love!

A little hate!

My favorite moments in no particular order:

- Dying to Spout my very first time, and being splattered against a column directly behind me and taking some insane amount of fall damage. Think Wiley E. Coyote.

- During Kael, Remmetta gets the Gaze call during P1. She's right next to Thaladred. Somewhere in the world, a bell just rang (skip to 7:41).

- Orcala following Uglutz off the practice cliff in Hyjal. They both fall. Uglutz survives.

- Cal padding the Hate Meter .

- HYPNOTOAD.

- Draegloth announcing over TS that his dog tossed it's cookies just moments before our first (I think) Archi kill.

- Kadi and I DI'ing each other on Teron, both having the Shadow of Death debuff at some point. GG pally invincibility XD

- "Necro gone stole mah TV!"

- Eigun and Orcala's epic lulz over our first Treads of the Den Mother drop.

- Harne being put on farm status by the SSC Elevator.

- Me: "Why is Orcala in Shattrath?"

Orcala: "goodnight everyone!"

Me: "GTF back in here!"

It's been such fun to be a part of this raid. Thank you, Baracko and Cal, for letting me come along.

Holy, it's so hard to pick particular moments, as I found myself truly laughing out loud time after time every night.

It was a great way to end the raid, downing ROS and then going to all the instances we've conquered to get those bosses for Maube and Fuzzybutt to get their titles.

*group hug*

My most sincere condolences, Orcala. We may all give each other a hard time, but we're a big raiding family, and it sucks when anyone is hurt. :(

You can go AFK as long as you like ;p We'll try to make you proud and knock down RoS this last push.

And you kept your word :smurf:

Thanks all for your kind words and tells, it was a rough week but it will get better.

I wasnt in the raid as long as most of you - but getting to get in there and join in so much killing really made my day... and then having everyone stay up extra late just to get me and Hyku our titles... man I was seriously choked up =p

But my favorite moment (along with the Umm... why is Orcala in Shat?' comment) was definitely my rage on Archi that had everyone laughing so hard they forgot to heal Cal. I was channeling Ug that night I think :smurf:

Now everyone better hope I get a sleeper this baby - else no more raiding ::sniffsniff::

• 2 weeks later...