Mount Hyjal and Black Temple Raid Information

Calendar

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*salutes Karrock and Kafka* Great job of leading Group 1 last night, Douche!

:yahoo:

Awww-u guys did a great job-I know I am not the easiest to follow-especially when we had multiple fires circling our asses. And the healing/decursing last night was phenomenal. That last attempt was truly exciting and definitely not a fluke.

K

so hey, completely off topic, but last week, www.worldofwar.net held a lvl 1 gnome race to get a mini-tyrael pet, and a beta key. about 120 people showed up, including myself, although I lost fast 'cause apparently I suck at being a gnome

but,

with a quick synopsis, and some highlights of the run.

AND, if you watch until the end, you *might* see a familiar face amongst all the gnomes

AND, if you watch until the end, you *might* see a familiar face amongst all the gnomes

Haha! I'm surprised they weren't running in terror! Very funny vid, especially with the 'Gremlins' music.

Don't forget, everyone: We're starting on Archimonde tonight.

Everyone should be there. No Replacements.

Welcome back, Kalea! ;p

More hats! Rawr!

Reminder of the plan for the week of 9/22/08:

1. Get Archimonde down first night.

2. Get as far into BT as possible.

3. Skip Gurtogg initially to get reps on RoS.

Notes:

- Bar will possibly be late due to travel... shouldnt be more than 15 minutes.... Cal will get you started.

- *** Remember to bring full consumables! The faster we kill/heal, the farther we get.

There should be no replacements this week, to the best of my knowledge. Lets make these last few weeks of the raid count.

OUR FINAL GOAL: DOWN MOTHER SHARAZ BEFORE WE BREAK!

See you Tuesday...

- Bar, the Newb.

Gratz all last night! Tonac was really good, didn't see him in raid since Gruul. See you all in BT, hopefully I can get there on time since I don't have T6 to enchant last minute again :devil:

Gratz all last night! Tonac was really good, didn't see him in raid since Gruul. See you all in BT, hopefully I can get there on time since I don't have T6 to enchant last minute again :devil:

Archimonde will be a deeply missed challenge, now that we have it down pretty easily (lag and bad luck aside).

*hugs her new Tempest of Chaos*

Great work folks!!!

Edited by Holyssa

A reminder to all that we have now retired Hyjal.

The plan henceforth will be to get Mother down, or work as hard as we can towards that goal.

Thursday = BT. Lets get as much as we can down, and hopefully get some of the loot drops that have evaded us.

We have three weeks remaining, folks. Lets give it our all till the end folks... I for one will be missing this raid terribly, albeit needing a break.

- Bar

P.S. Where are my damn SP's? *grins*

sorry man i got a call about a hour before raid that i had to go out of town with work and i wouldnt be able ot make it =/

No worries, my friend. Just giving you two a hard time. It was obvious mana was lacking a little last night with both our SP's gone. ;p

Sorry about last night, the puppies had a fine time chewing up the cable wires on the side of my house. :devil:

I wound up driving around in a storm to the local McDonald's to use thier wi-fi connection, but it sucked...

Gonna re-run the wires this weekend.

Sorry about last night, the puppies had a fine time chewing up the cable wires on the side of my house. :devil:

I wound up driving around in a storm to the local McDonald's to use thier wi-fi connection, but it sucked...

Gonna re-run the wires this weekend.

No worries, bud.

Xenojin came in last night to replace you, and actually snagged a few good pieces of loot that he could use.

Congratulations to Eigun again on his cloak, too. Good stuff, man!

- Bar

2 things:

First: I'm gonna miss tommorrow - Ashley got a job and has tommorrow off - to celebrate we are going to the Oregon coast. Yay for fun, boo i'll miss the raid.

Second: I finnnnnnalllllyyy got an interview - albeit unexpectedly - after whoring myself out at every architectural firm in the city- with an architecture firm on friday. I'll let you all know soon as I know how this will affect my raiding capabilities (i.e. will work hours overlap raid time)

Other than that, I'll see you all on Thurs :)

Second: I finnnnnnalllllyyy got an interview - albeit unexpectedly - after whoring myself out at every architectural firm in the city- with an architecture firm on friday. I'll let you all know soon as I know how this will affect my raiding capabilities (i.e. will work hours overlap raid time)

Good luck on that interview, Fuzzybutt!