Maube/Katak

Rhoach

So I had a dream last night that I went on a ski trip with you guys (seemed strange to me that pregnant women should be zipping along the slopes, but whatever). You guys were yourselves (I haven't seen a picture of Kat, but my mind filled in the blanks), but I was Rhoach for some reason.

We went to Colorado in a van halfway filled with water. When we got there, about 20 people popped out of the van's tailpipe and decided to join us. Katak kept telling me that I would die if I tried to ski, and went around to the back of the van and pulled out a massive toboggan. It was about 20 feet long, this thing. He threw it on the slopes and looked at me expectantly, so I threw my trollish body into it and off I went.

Along the way, I think I befriended a bear that later turned into a teeny tiny panther... which in turn later turned into a teeny tiny panther figurine. I dunno. It gets weird after that.

I guess that's what happens when you eat two store-bought submarine sandwiches and slam a yogurt smoothie thing right before you go to bed! ;)

Along the way, I think I befriended a bear that later turned into a teeny tiny panther... which in turn later turned into a teeny tiny panther figurine. I dunno. It gets weird after that.

:vomit:

.. i.. dream of you sometimes too.. but those unsavory acursed un-manly dreams are going to be kept close to my bossom.. where.. i wish.. your head would be.. ::fawn::

btw my lil trollish nugget here you go.. so you too may dream the man-love dream..

652115418_m.jpg

Edited by katakorinthia

::backs away from Rhoach.... runs for the hills. THen stops and wonders why Katak isnt following...::

You are a scary SOB man :vomit:

Wish I could remember the dream in which I was leading a raid and kept giving orders to Ghules and Harne

Dude...I think there was something subliminal that went out on the internet because - no kidding - I had a dream last night that the RAQ raid was going on. No joke. It was quite disturbing, but wierd and funny in a good way. It's definitely a minus 50 DKP...

We met up at Starbucks - our characters, not the players, and then went to go raid RAQ, which just happened to be the Space Needle at the Seattle Science Center. Scryll, dude...a troll rogue in a pink tutu...not right. All of a sudden, instead of facing just the RAQ bosses, at the Space Needle, it was combinations of bosses - Kurrinaxx and the Spider Boss, Rajaxx and Drakkisath, Ossirian and Grand Widow Faerlina from Naxx (who I have never seen in game) and Maube was asking why people kept getting knocked into the Vrugz cave...little Vrugz Whelps flying around doing nature based attacks like the green ghouls in Scholomance, and their noise was that CH-CH-CH-AH-AH-AH noise from Friday the 13th that Kytae hates. Then, after wiping, the raid was called a success and I (me, the person) was sitting on the couch cuddling with some blonde chick. I don't even OWN a couch...let alone have a cute blonde girlfriend to cuddle with.

I tell you what, that's the LAST time I have Tortellini Alfredo and Full Throttle for dinner while raiding Stratholme with Verissi, Oriah, Scryll, and Odenn right before going to bed.

you guys are scary! :) I must not sleep very well, or maybe it's too well..*shrugs* I'm sure I dream, but rarely ever remember them, and certainly not that vividly. The only WoW related dreams I've ever had, and I would call them nightmares.. are usually us on an MC run and I can't find any of my heal spells, like they've all been switched around. usually when I do find the spell, the person I was going to heal is already dead. names keep turning red in the party windows, with that dreaded tank death alert sound over and over. :) Had this dream about 3 times now.. and I actually wake up thinking.. omg.. I totaly fooked up last night.. :vomit:

The only WoW related dreams I've ever had, and I would call them nightmares.. are usually us on an MC run and I can't find any of my heal spells, like they've all been switched around. usually when I do find the spell, the person I was going to heal is already dead. names keep turning red in the party windows, with that dreaded tank death alert sound over and over. :) Had this dream about 3 times now.. and I actually wake up thinking.. omg.. I totaly fooked up last night.. :vomit:

I had similar dreams when I was part of an end game raiding guild in EQ. GAH I hated that dream. Nothing quite like dreaming we wiped in the Plane of Time because I missed a complete heal.

:) *chuckles*

My dreams usually involve loot and UNLIMITED POWAH, as Vrugz puts it.

Shocker there! :)

Honestly, I did have a dream once about not being able to clear the first mob in ZG for over an hour. Maube was screaming at me, Katak was laughing, Vrugz was sending me tells to do something... and then I left the raid.... that was when I woke up. *chuckles* :vomit:

*chuckles* The Worst is fever dreams... mine tend to be recurring - Ill have the same when 20 times in a night. My luck, it will involve the EF helm dropping for the first time in eons, only to be lost in the shuffle not unlike my Elements kilt was! :)

I agree - Fever dreams are the worst... I still remember the ones I used to get when I was a kid ::shudders::

Had one I cant even explain last night - but it is terrifying (it is a dream that involves just sound and touch - nothing that you can see - but for some reason it scares the crap out of me)

Scryll, dude...a troll rogue in a pink tutu...not right.

To quote from Zinwrath... "it brings out my girlish figure."

But...a Troll Rogue inside Starbucks before going to a RAQ Raid at the Space Needle wearing a frilly, pink tutu.

And to quote from the sequal "It was only once," and *said in an undertone* "and I looked sexy."

Wow I thought i played too much WoW lol.

Yeah damn fever dreams when i was still in my single digits.... being really small and stepped on(not very freaky but was at the time) Chains with hooks on them coming out my toy chest(this was way before hellraiser ever came out) and spikes coming up out the floor. Think i was only 3-5 when I had those dreams.