Would like to join

jtanker

Hi I don't know if anyone knows me but I was in the ITC guild for SWG my name was kiiri i was thinking of making a new character on the server u all play and was wondering if i could join ur guild and if so what classes are u all short on and need the most

Greetings!

We have lots of shaman ;)

I'll let other more qualified personell try to suggest what class you should be...

however... its not a big deal! play what you think you will like!

also, for additional info on the clan and in order to fill out an application goto www.clanskullcrusher.com

Edited by Houli

Kiiri? SKAH!

Sure, we'd be happy to have you punk!

We are on the horde side of Argent Dawn.

We are over booked on casters for some reason, but really short on warriors and priests. But, don't pick something based on what we are short on, pick what you think would be fun!

There is no TKA type in WoW....tankage would be a warrior, rogue, or feral druid.

hope that helps!

There is no TKA type in WoW....tankage would be a warrior, rogue, or feral druid.

Hehehe, I wish there were a TKA type in WoW :D I used to love beating down fencers that thought they couldn't be knocked down...good times!

I agree on class selection. Try them all out and play what is fun for you!

And rogues tanking? Naaaahhh...well, unless it's Grawuulf when he's drunk >:L

And rogues tanking? Naaaahhh...well, unless it's Grawuulf when he's drunk >:L

Hey!!! I resemble that remark! And come one, where's the love?? Have you ever seen another Rogue tank better than me? :D

well i've been playing WoW since release and have played every class and i like playing any class except warriors and wouldn't mind playing a priest if people don't mind helping me lvl

Absolutly we will help you, as we do any new member, to get on you feet and gaining speed. You only need to let us know how we can help you. Often if you never interact we just figure you are right as rain, but we know starting over or starting new is not the easiest thing. Hope you looked over the language abit and the lore of course. Send one of us a message when you create the new character and we will get you an invite. The Honor Empire FTW. >:L

U guys heavy on rogues and hunters? They are my favorite class to play but if u guys are low on healers i'll make one of those cause I like being able to sit in the back and watch everyone else get pummeled for a while too

Hey there Core I been busy with work and a new GF haven't been on much but hoping to get on a bit more how u been? still playing SWG? or are u playing WoW too?

you've played every class... and you are not a skullcrusher? ! ?

hunter or rogue would be great!

we only have 3 high lvl rogues and one refuses to lvl from 59 to 60...Whata' wierdo!

Guest Guest

yea i've played em all i have a 60 pally which is the worst class to play in the game easiest to lvl worse to play a 52 hunter a 45 mage and 32 warlock the rest are all below 30

Definitely in need of rogues - we've got Ghosa and...some...gimpy guy...Wuulf? :p

He's really, really bad, and smells awful >:L Come save us! :D

Hunters, well, is any guild low on hunters? :) Priests are great to - but, yeah, play what you want :)

• 3 weeks later...

sorry that i haven't been on in a while had a death in the family and it's been hard and i also recently moved so now im all settled in and hoping I still may join ur clan i created a rogue last night but was having trouble hooking up internet to both our computers so i lost connection before i could get him anywhere but everything is all fixed now so i'll be on today for a while

Sorry for your loss and your hard times. I hope all is heading toward a better day for you and your family.

We are always glad to have more of the Honor Empire folks join us in our little slice of WoW. Get in touch with one of us and ask for and elder or myself for your invite.

Hey there Core I been busy with work and a new GF haven't been on much but hoping to get on a bit more how u been? still playing SWG? or are u playing WoW too? <--

.. never speak of ' still playing SWG ' in my presense ::hiss:: I wonder, all my poor pets that are trapped in my data pad.. do they ever dream? are they lonely .. do they get hungry? stupid NGE.. ::mutters:: I suggest you try a rogue as DPS is something everyone always wants.. an I think when it comes down to it besides warriors they have the most flexability ' gear ' wise.. so many nifty builds.. I am really thinking of starting up a rogue soon..

So. . . with all the cool responses, what do you think? And yes I'm playing WoW most of the time now, I pop into the ITC from time to time to see what's goin on. . . ::chirping crickets:: :)

Hope to see you soon, remember the orc's arn't yoda's cousins :p Although they smell the same :tease:

well I started a rogue named Crolis started a priest named Morient or something like that but think im gonna stick with the rogue they are more fun for pvp