~~Happy Birthday Chief~~

Jadeynn

Thanks guys - wasnt the best birthday =p but it was nice to come home and see well wishing.

And Xiris - no Filet for me - we ended up gonig to the Outback Steakhouse =p And I just realized I left the rest of my steak at my parents ::cries::

Saturday on the way to the Memorial Service - got a flat - on Interstate 95 in the travelling lane. Tried to call kat - his phone was off - so called my parents - apparently my dad didnt tell me that he took me off his AAA account. So I had to leave my car at a gas station as my mother sent someone up to pick me up for the memorial service.

Stranded at my parents for the night after the service (which was beautiful save for the hypocritical arseholes from Kansas =p Sorry - God doesnt hate ANYONE)

Was woken up by my nephew on my birthday with a big hug and a TATA PUNCHIE! (Lithuanian/Polish Nicknames can be fun) which was a big cheer.

Unfortunatly Kata was too sick to come down to pick me up and go out to dinner so I spent another night at my parents. But it was nice being with my parents and my brother for my birthday - not to mention my nephew even tho he got very cranky at the Resteraunt. So now I am trying to get my car towed to a repair place through Kata's AAA without talking to anyone (Since AAA works on the person not the car) before the gas station tows it elsewhere.

It has been a rough rough weekend

Edited by Maube