Hey All!! Muru-Benim Here!

muru

Hey all!

Muru/Benim here (for those who remember!)

I have been doing a lotta low level pvpin on another realm, BUT really do miss the comradarie of the Crusherz. Been talking to Stan(Morgh) a lot and am trying to transfer my 39 pvp mage back to AD to be with you guys. I have found that both Benim and Muru are lost in the nether since I have not played them in a while. (It shows that I have their spots on AD, but I cannot access them)

SO, most likely you will have my presence to kick around again:) My 3 kids and job have been suckin' up all my time, but I know that the Crusherz are a special bunch and I miss you guys!

See ya real soon I hope!!

Dave

Hehehe-

By lookin at all the sigs of ya guys, ya all have been active in the Outlands! I am so addicted to WSG and AB, I haven't even set foot yet in Outlands! I bought expansion on day one and have not even viewed the content yet. I guess that is a testament to what great volumes WOW encompasses!

Now, just to find out where Blizz is hiding Benim.... darn, I thought I had him stored out in the garage with the XMas decorations... Honey, have you seen that ratty unded priest anywhere.....swore I put him in that old food processor box.... :devil:

zomg benim,

you are pvp'n on a different server...without me! what possessed you to do this!

!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you got your senses back foo!

-Harne

Sorry Harne!

Too many pans to the head afflicted through wife agro, I guess:) You jnow, I gotta be honest about the whole thing. The last year or so I was happy just pvpin along and mounding up my pvp gear, BUT... it sorta didn't feel right. The nice thing about the Crusherz is ya don't ferget all the lil' things that make up a ...well... family. The banter wasn't there, the stories and kinship were gone and the general feeling of belonging to something more than a game was lost.

So, Morgh performed an intervention and knocked the spatula out of my wife's hand to free me:)

Ug der latz!! Muru iz klompin agin!! :devil::p

• 2 weeks later...

He isnt exactly 'new' anymore but one heck of a high needs fellow. and he really is a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde baby - one day he can be the perfect playful happy baby and the next he is an angry baby who just wants to hang onto me all day =p