Gruul's Lair

Amahli

Hey hey, I was wanting to gauge interest in the 25-man instance, Gruul's Lair. I get to lead it *evil cackle*. Here's just a little bit of a lowdown, to keep it short and sweet. :yub:

---------------------

Gruul's Lair is located towards the north of Blade's Edge Mountains. Getting down to the lair is easy enough if you're flying, and you can actually skip -all- of the elite ogre mobs that are chilling out in front, just by landing in front of the instance entrance.

The instance consists of two "encounters". The first is Maulgar and his four cronies, and the second being Gruul himself.

When you go in, there's three level 72 mobs: One pather Brute, then two stationary (one a brute, the other a priest).

After those three, you come across the first encounter right ahead, in the big open room. And once you defeat them, you move on, fight a few more mobs, then Gruul at the end.

This run is a lot like the Ony run, in that it only consists of a few pulls to each encounter, although the first encounter can be very very tricky.

---------------------

The reason I'm trying to see how many are interested now, is that folks need to start gearing up for this instance. Plus, I need to see what sorts of classes have an interest in going.

Rawr!!

Cool stuff! I think we're up to about 17 people right now, though severely lacking in the healing department.

Anyhoo, I posted some stuff in the CS Wartent, raiding forum thingy. I'll keep ya'll posted. :p

Also, I want to start getting opinions on date/time for it. 'Course, I think I'm going to make a seperate post with a poll and fancy stuff for that. Just wanted to make sure we had enough in-guild interest first.

Le sigh, ok, so apparently I need to get off my arse and get poor Guilo to 70 . . . I'll do my best to that as quickly as possible so I can join you guys and keep everyone topped off =).