Molten Core: March 22nd, 2005

Maube

I signed up as an alternate because I dont think ill be there at first pull due to family stuff. Ill be checking in after battling the Q and see if you need a filler. Good luck in there.

how long do we typically spend doing this? 8:30 - ?:??

Harne might be able to go... i also do not know what kind of prereq' stuff i need ... i am attuned ( went into brd and can now enter MC... is there more i have to do? )

You better come, you make me giggle during raids!

I posted I will be there, and I will but again I'll probably log on at 8. I will camp Xiris close by though so no shards will be needed to get me there.

We really should get into the habit of all being there on time vs. having a Warlock summon. That saves shards for soul stones and health stones that will be needed in the core. :)

ok... i have a test on thursday....not until 1:30pm tho ( no classes before ) and i have a structures problem due on wednesday midnight (1.5 hrs to do it) , my fiance likes it when i keep my play time to 2hrs a day max, i got to submit a portfolio - letter of intent - etc ... for a scholarship application on thursday... so basically i am really fugg'n busy.

so, answer me this, What time will i be able to log off WoW on wednesday if i go to MC?

OO, and also:

i am currently resto 31, and balance 20 ... i got +heal equip that add up well over 100.... but... i want to pvp more with harne and was considering goin feral.... does that make a pretty big impact on my help'fulness in MC? if so i can cope in the BG's i am sure as i am! Wudda'ya think?

Edited by Houli

If you go Feral it doesn't hinder you from healing or de cursing, so to answer your question, you'd still be useful in MC as a Feral spec Druid. :)

If we start promptly at 8:30 Wednesday, you could probably count on 2.5 hours min. I figure we'll get Luci and go for Magmadar. I'm not sure that we will get him the first night we get to him, but it is possible with this group. :)

Yeah... please be there, if you know you may be late, park your butt there =) Even if you arent signed up because of spots being full, park your butt there.

I know I got snippy this week when warriors kept asking for healthstones.. and I had to inform them that due to having to summon a lot of lazy people to the instance... there werent enough soulshards to go around =X

I will be starting invites around 7pm so we can DO THE FIRST PULL at 8:30. So if you are going to be coming in at 8:30, then yah need to park your butt by that entrance!

Guest Marrania

Hi guys

I was just wondering if you have planed to add a second day to the MC schedule? I know it was mentioned at the end of the last run, I was just wondering of anything was decided.

thanks Marrania

As of now we are just working with one day... hopefully in the near future we will be adding another night. I know a lot of Crushers think Fridays are good nights, but that is still up in the air

Well, I shall sign up as an alternate,as I work till 10:30. I will be logging at MC entrance to see iffun ya need my healin' when I log on!!

COngratulations all! Magmadar has fallen to our might! He only kept us down once before we were able to bring him to justice.

Congratulations to our big winners tonight!

Verissi with Ring of Spellpower

Vanidi with Striker's Mark

Supherius with Choker of Enlightenment

Kalrash with Vambraces of Prophecy

Uglutz with Earthfury Legguards

Grawuulf with Eskhandar's Right Claw

and Dah CHeef with Felheart Bracers

Also to Mogbertha for Tome of Tranq Shot

Greenbull with his elemental sharpening stone recipe!

Excellent job last night everyone! ;)

WIsh I could have stayed longer, but I couldn't...we going to try to go on Friday or are we waiting till next Wednesday?

This group can get Gehennas without much problem me thinks...then Garr. We're advancing very fast through here!

Friday I believe! I honestly wasnt planning on bringing up a second day UNTIL we beat Mags... and obviously... he wasnt too big an issue with us... with only 3 hunters with Tranq shot =D

I'm glad you guys are progressing so well Maube. I'm sorry I could not make this wee again, I was out of town for work. I hope to be able to start coming though.

First of all I would like to say, congrats to everyone that attended this weeks MC run.

Second I would like to know what Smedlock did wrong.

While everyone was taking down Mag's, Smed got pooped on and feared with no chance to heal or recover, this happend in the first few seconds of our second and final assault. Although this sounds funny to some, I'm wasting my time in MC without some kind of guidence as to how things should have worked, or if it all worked as intended. Most of group 8 died and was rez'ed 2 times during the battle. Since it took more than 6 min to take out mag's I completly missed out on the action at the time of the puppies demise. If this is a normal thing then all is well and I may as well not have gone. But if there is something I could have done then I really need to know. I'm not one to break into conversation and demand a rez if it's not necessary to waste mana. That was a tough fight and my frustration should not be a focal point of any kind. Since I really did not contribute to the death of Mag's then Smed should not be getting credit in anyway shape or form for it. I will have second thoughts about attending anymore MC raids until I have understood what has happend and have some how corrected it. I did have fire resist armor, 4 stacks of healing pots and over 100 bandaids. This raid however has left me with very little to continue with as for I blew through all of my healing pots and half of my band aids as well as 4+ gold in damage. I know that this is prolly normal for most of you, but when I log at night I have very little time to go farming for anything to sell or make money on. Alot of the time I'm helping with other guildies, either getting leveled or with quests. Maybe in a few weeks I'll be ready to try again, but until then take it easy in there and have fun ;).

Sounds like you got smoked with one of the crits. Happened to me in the first fight as well. Quite possibly just unlucky. As a melee class, I always attacked mags from the back if he turned I scooched behind again. Did a great deal of backing away from him as well. As soon as I took any damage, I vacated the area and healed up/avoided any flaming pools. Still ended up dead in the second fight, but it was at the end of the battle. Sometimes you just can't do anything about getting popped for a 6k crit. For us mellee types, my new motto is: "If we ain't dyin', we ain't tryin." Certain amount of death comes with the territory of us getting up close and personal.

All I can suggest is fight from behind. Dart in and out. Back away and take a breather now and again

Hey Smed....its all a learnin curve as I see it.

Myself I broke the MC record for fastest death....when that fearbomb at the first run sent me thru 3 of the spit fires....insta dead...ehhehe

I just learn what others of my class are doin or follow the orders given by my lead healer.

Stick with the fight bro....I like all us healers will get better and keep ya in the fight for the glory of the clan!!!

I am going to be there FRI NIGHT TOOO!!!