25 Man Obsidian Sanctum runs

Maube

After the new year I am looking to put together a Crusher and Friends 25 man sanctum run - Probably on Wednesdays around 8pm server time. Hoping someone will step up to lead it after I head out on maternity leave :) but looking to see what kinda interest we have - if we have Wintergrasp at the same time there is always the Vault as well.

Just let me know if you are interested!

I'd love to go, but unfortunately I'm part of Baracko's 25 man run which includes the dragons (Sartherion/Malygos) and Naxxramas.

*edited for typos

Edited by Kailand

I'd like to go as Burana if I can get her leveled up in time (since I'm already rostered for the other raid with Kadiana). I'd be willing to make her resto if needed but of course I'd prefer elemental. :) I'll push to get some leveling up done while I have more time than usual on my hands for now.

Edited by Kadi

/relaxitsagameOMG :)

quick edit: I've been seeing some Crushers being extra-sensitive and jumping to conclusions. Before you take offense make sure you understand what the other person is saying. It seems to me that lately people are trying to find something to be pissed off about, as if there weren't enough real junk to be annoyed about without made-up slights that were never there.

Edited by Rhoach

/love.

/letsallassumemaubeisrightandthatweareafamilyandtrustthatnobodythinkstheyareubera

ndloveeachotherandnotgethotheadedfirstbutinsteadcommunicateandaskquestionsfirstan

dgiveguildiesthebenefitofthedoubtthattheycareandarenottryingtoexcludeanyone

anyway, soon as Hyku is 80 ...(soon) i'll I'd love to join ya on wednesday dragon slaying.

neat.

So far I have over half a raid in interest - and those are just folks who check forums. 15 people without myself (as I will more then likely not be attending I just wanted to make sure that other Crushers are provided for)

So if you are interested please get in touch with me - you dont have to be 80 now - just keep in mind that there are only a few weeks left until I want to start everyone out - just so I can give your fearless leader a crash course in herding cats =)

• 2 weeks later...

Due to lack of tankage and healing - gunna see if I cant get this rolling for another 10 man so more Crushers can get geared up - hopefully you can all springboard this to a 25 man a little later once more Crushers and our friends make it to 80!