Fresh Blood

Zurg

Greetings soldiers of Clan Skullcrusher! I am Zurg lvl 70 orc warrior and servant of Thrall. I bring with me my rl wife Mali lvl 70 troll hunter. After quite a bit of researching the state of guilds on Argent Dawn, we would like to apply for sponsorship.

A bit about us: Both of us have been around since WoW first launched, taking a break in 2007 and returning Jan. '08. We are both long time gamers, getting hooked on the original EQ when it launched. We've enjoyed EQ, EQ2, WoW, LoTR, D&D online, SWG, AoC and I have even dabbled in Tabula Rasa and PotBS....yaaar! We are casual gamers who have a lot of fun in what we do. I am more RP centric than she is, though she is more the "brains" while I am the "brawn" so to speak. She has been active in guilds and served as a guild officer in EQ for a nice sized guild on the Innoruuk server. I was a member of Ani Ayastigi for a short time before our break and still have friends there. We are laid back, unselfish types who are about having fun in game. We've known Skullcrusher to be a long standing guild on this server with a fine heritage and name and feel we would be a fine asset. Aside from our mains we have toons covering every class (Horde only on this server!) varying between their 30's-50's in lvl. We also have accomplished tradeskills in about every profession.

On a personal lvl we are both 41 and have been married for 15 yrs. She is currently doing freelance computer work and I am in year 20 as a Police Officer.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and giving us your consideration. A special thank you to Kalea for enduring one of our endless barb trading sessions as we cut our way across the Outland

Regards,

Zurg and Mali

We are laid back, unselfish types who are about having fun in game.

I'm sorry, we only accept uptight, greedy loot ninjars who alternate between being raid nazis and crybabies.

*smacks Rhoach with a gnome leg*

Me surry fur dat!!

Thank you for post your applications, I'll make sure that officers get to read this. Kalea would be the one to speak with initially about this. I see no problems with either of you and will pass on my "thumbs up" on your post. :lostit:

In the mean time would you be so kind as to joining our OOC channel? Contact a member in game and get that information.

We are laid back, unselfish types who are about having fun in game.

I'm sorry, we only accept uptight, greedy loot ninjars who alternate between being raid nazis and crybabies.

I don't know what Zurg was talking about. I can totally be an uptight, greedy loot ninja who alternates between being a raid nazi and crybaby. If that is what you want.

I also roxxor at the Arpee. Watch this: "Doest thou knowest the suckery of Zurg?"

:innocent:

Edited by Mali

I also roxxor at the Arpee. Watch this: "Doest thou knowest the suckery of Zurg?"

:innocent:

*lights a scrunchi and then grins at what Mali says* does lat say wut mez tink lat say? *dodges kalea's smack*

*lights a scrunchi and then grins at what Mali says* does lat say wut mez tink lat say? *dodges kalea's smack*

:innocent::0 :0 :0 :0 :0

Me... Hate.... scrunchi.... *tosses more scrunchies in the fire at the Crusher camp*

:innocent::0 :0 :0 :0 :0

Me... Hate.... scrunchi.... *tosses more scrunchies in the fire at the Crusher camp*

Me knu I lik dis guy! *cheers at the scrunchi fire*

*takes my mace to the noses of Kailand, Perthes and Baracko* You all are going to set the whole camp on fire!

Smedlock, would you put that out in your own inimitable way?

Nooooooooooo! Not the scrunchies!!!

*dives into the fire to rescue them all, making sure to put up fire protection aura first*

*Emerges, looking a little singed around the edges, cradling what she was able to save*

Meanieheads! No heals for you!

*stomps off to her tent*

Edited by Kadi

*Peers out through the brush, fixing his eyes on a troll setting things aflame and tossing them in to a fire*

"What ritual is this?"

*his armored wolf tenses and begins to lurch forward as he pulls back on the reigns and gives the mount a reassuring scratch behind the ear*

*The orc's eyes narrow as he sees a tauren chastising the troll and a blood elf, then watches as another blood elf makes a gesture then dives in to the flames, emerging with smoldering scrunchies*

*He looks skyward and whispers aloud to the spirit of Hellscream "I'll face the Scourge, but damned if I'm wearing a scrunchie..."

*He looks skyward and whispers aloud to the spirit of Hellscream "I'll face the Scourge, but damned if I'm wearing a scrunchie..."

Oh you'll wear 'em and you'll LIKE IT!

Hah! Me am bald agh so am Waldonnis. How lat gunna make us wear ash uf dem tings? :does olog dance of victory:

All new recruits need to wear scrunchies. Didn't Kalea inform you of this? Here, I'll find a manly one for you.

*rummages through her collection*

Hm... I guess I gave them all away. You can have the one I was saving for Calendor, though. Do you like pink sequins?

Hah! Me am bald agh so am Waldonnis. How lat gunna make us wear ash uf dem tings? :does olog dance of victory:

YOU can wear em like a headband then! MWAHAHAHAHA Ah see PINK SEQUINS in yer future!

Nooooooooooo! Not the scrunchies!!!

*dives into the fire to rescue them all, making sure to put up fire protection aura first*

*Emerges, looking a little singed around the edges, cradling what she was able to save*

Meanieheads! No heals for you!

*stomps off to her tent*

Ah see dat kadiana still luvs be'n in dose fires.

Kadi be lik dis guy:

Edited by Kailand

Ah see dat kadiana still luvs be'n in dose fires.

Kadi be lik dis guy:

Seriously, that guy should learn to bubble. That's what I do.

YOU can wear em like a headband then! MWAHAHAHAHA Ah see PINK SEQUINS in yer future!

Nub-uh. Me hab swelled head. Eberyash blah dat. Nub scrunchie fit.