THUNDAHDOME

Borg

The next installment of members only tournament fun will be..........

DA THUNDAHDOME!!!!

Peons and thier Sponsors will do battle in a 2 v 2 tournament around the flavor of the mythical Mad Max Thunderdome story....

Tanaris will be the sight of the event and the following are the contestants....Date/Time to be announced shortly

(Due to Maube's Peon being on vacation we have 8 participants...perfect for a bracket)

Kalea/Lesedi

VS

Kailand/Perthes

Aleis/Lealin

VS

Smedlock/Gortusk

Scryll/Lomar

VS

Baracko/Spleenstab

Uglutz/Ferjamon

VS

Oriatundra/Setsuke

::glowers at Morgh, then turns to glare at Baracko::

This is the stupi.... you're going to pay for my bandages, Chief. God this will be painful. :contemplates a respec:

This is the stupi.... you're going to pay for my bandages, Chief. God this will be painful. :contemplates a respec:

*laughs maniacally* Yer mine, troll! *Grins evilly*

OOC: Hey Scryll! Im a stinky pvper, so dont worry about it!

heheh yeas....wus wunderin bout your Peon der Muru.....gud spirit he and you hab....suggest throwin da Peon to cover up smedlocks eyes for a bit....

(thanks for the fun replies....its all about our past fun...bring some of it back)

(The responses in guildchat were overwhelming over the last month whenever I commented about a tournament...first thing out was THUNDAHDOME!!!.....and added in comments akin to the mad max movie....have fun with this team....I think Wolfy might be filming it for usage in a mock Thunderdome movie trailer ehehe *wink wink*)

*put her face in her hands and sighs* A priest and a healing shaman vs KAILAND?! (Sorry, Perthes, I don't know you well enough to comment.)

Well, Lesedi, we'll give it our best, but be prepared to go down in a blaze of glory!

*turns to Kailand and roars at the top of my lungs*

*put her face in her hands and sighs* A priest and a healing shaman vs KAILAND?! (Sorry, Perthes, I don't know you well enough to comment.)

Come on, Kalea! Say it with me!: FROST SHOCK!!!!

:)

On a side note, Morgh... where are we gonna kill Scryll *twitches* I mean do this tournament? SMV Arena?

Well, Lesedi, we'll give it our best, but be prepared to go down in a blaze of glory!

Sigh... it's going to take days to take down you two..... Perthes and I may run out of ammo, then you got us.

*laughs maniacally* Yer mine, troll! *Grins evilly*

OOC: Hey Scryll! Im a stinky pvper, so dont worry about it!

At least you've actually done 2v2's, and have gear to show for it. Spleenstab has double my total resilience. I don't want to think about yours. Worse, you can depoison and even throw some heals if necessary.

Oh well, maybe I can trust your memory to save us. Morgh told you right at the beginning that the fights are going to be in the Tanaris gladiator cage, and you've already forgotten. Maybe you'll forget to show. What arena is in Shadowmoon Valley, out of curiosity?

Edited by Scryll

At least you've actually done 2v2's, and have gear to show for it. Spleenstab has double my total resilience. I don't want to think about yours. Worse, you can depoison and even throw some heals if necessary.

337, to be exact Scryll. :)

hey Kalea, Just ask Harne to be your "Champion" for the fight :lostit: I'll gladly step in :)

Edited by Houli

I will be getting my schedule for wurk wurk and most likely look to a Sunday to have the event....given the growing participation of the Battlegroup 20s....most of the participants are online already in that timeslot and not committed to a Raid schedule.

I have yet to confirm up with our own personal Dev (Graphics Design) Wolfy on his coverage of the event.....ehhe

:):sword::lostit:

Reminds Keala of the great Tauren "Tina Turner". She is still awsome after all these moons. If all else fails, flash them some prime beef thigh. IT should distract them for a few minutes.

Ferjaman is SO going to love this!!

Two Teams Entah! One Team Leaves!

Sigh... it's going to take days to take down you two..... Perthes and I may run out of ammo, then you got us.

Holy Priest & Resto Shaman VS Survival Hunter & BM Hunter... oh boy.. yes we will be out of Arrows and by the time anyone is dead.. HAHAHA

((None taken Kalea :) ))

Ug Lomar nub scerd! Bring dem on.

(Just got a chance to read this thread. I'm currently away for memorial day weekend, and will be back on Monday. This sounds like a great event!! Lomar isn't a DPS machine (sorry Scryll) but we'll give em hell!!)

A feral trying to DPS down a resto shammy/pally/druid without serious uber gear is like beating your head against the wall. Add in a non CCable pet and ranged DPS against 2 melee classes, yeah might want to tilt the scales in our favor a bit