Aletia's guided tour of Karazhan!

Raeda

I'm starting a new Karazhan run on Sundays at 3pm along with Rhoach and Adranna. I've asked a number of others if they'd like to come and the lineup is as follows:

Aletia (holy paladin)

Rhoach (backstabbing rogue)

Adranna (shadow priest)

Gordantell (hunter)

Oriahtundrah (feral druid - we think... did he respec? :sorry: )

Jasena (holy paladin)

Reyox (arms warrior)

Zurash (priesty type)

Tonac (hunter)

Smedlock (main tank)

This run is no dkp. We're grownups, we can figure it out on our own.

The day has been confirmed, but the time is still not set in stone. I'm hearing a range from 10am to 6pm, with a preference for the afternoons for some, so reply to this confirming you are in the raid and what time you'd like best. Also, note if you have to get keyed still, so we can get that hammered out fast. If all goes well, we may be able to start next Sunday, the 24th. Woogah!

Edited by Raeda

Pushing my warrior to level, but I doubt he will make it within your time frame.

Also, have the warlock and shaman(still resto) if you need filler.

About 2-3-the rest of the night is good for me in terms of time (i'm a deep sleeper :p )

Also me and Kia will be passing out Super mana Potions to the healers and Super healing Potions to the Tanks! Hurra!

Here's hopeing we get it up and Running! :sorry:

Oh wow this is AWESOME news!!!

I'm so glad more of the Crushers are taking an interest in Karazhan and willing to venture into that evil hell hole :sorry:

I can also help you guys in the recruitment process if you like, though most of my contacts are out of guild. Let me know and I can get you the ball rolling for whatever classes you're missing. I can also help out if you guys need any information on mobs, bosses, tactics, pulls, etc.

I know the Crushers aren't a raiding guild, but it still makes me happy seeing us push content and helping each other out to achieve our goals.

Cal

Yup back to owl for the moment, still need to finish BM for my key.

From what ive bene reading, my stats now should be fine for Heroics( granted when i go back to feral)

Honestly havent read up on anything bout the pulls and such yet, DPS off heal spec, or tank/dps offheal spec. *ponders*

Me want sum epix hehe, and of course till working toward my earthwarden( bout 15-16k left)

Adranna and Waldy also needs to finish BM for the key, so if anyone else needs that step (or previous to it, really), I'd be happy to heal or add some damage to the group :axe: Waldy is also available in place of Adranna for Karazhan, if needed (as is Kelani, who is already keyed).

For times, I'd prefer early afternoon. I frequently don't sleep at all on Saturday night, but if I do, I'm not the best at waking up early :(

Arms or fury warriors are fine (as are feral druids, obviously) for OT in there, in my experience and from what I'm hearing from friends on other servers (who love to brag :p), just as a general note.

I don't know if you're still looking for someone tanky, Rae, but I just saw Blacktusk on the Realm forum saying he's looking for a Kara run for him to tank with Tithegha.

For those interested in the run, could you post an update on your key status?

Here's what I know of so far...

Aletia (holy paladin) - keyed

Rhoach (backstabbing rogue) - keyed

Adranna (shadow priest) - Needs BM

Gordantell (hunter) - unknown

Oriahtundrah - Needs BM

Jasena (holy paladin) - unknown

Reyox (arms warrior) - unknown

Zurash (priesty type) - unknown

Tonac (hunter) - unknown

Smedlock (warrior) - keyed

Woot! Looks like we've got plenty of interest in this run, so I'm ready to get it going! However, since there's a few who still need keys, this Sunday will be dedicated to finishing them off. If you have finished getting keyed, SHOW UP. If you need your key, SHOW UP. After asking around, it seems the best time for everyone is 3pm. I'd like the run to last 3 to 4 hours, depending on the progress we make. I know this isn't enough time to do a full Kara run, but I am having problems getting everyone to agree on times that would work for a second day. Still, I think one day is better than none. :cool:

For those interested in the run, could you post an update on your key status?

Here's what I know of so far...

Aletia (holy paladin) - keyed

Rhoach (backstabbing rogue) - keyed

Adranna (shadow priest) - Needs BM

Gordantell (hunter) - unknown

Oriahtundrah - Needs BM

Jasena (holy paladin) - unknown

Reyox (arms warrior) - unknown

Zurash (priesty type) - unknown

Tonac (hunter) - unknown

Smedlock (warrior) - keyed

Yub, I'm keyed and ready to go! :thumbsup:

Okay! It's just down to getting Gordantell and Oriahtundra a run through BM and we're all set! I'd like to plan our first attempt this Sunday at 3pm! Be in front of the tower ready to make our first attempts on the huntsman!