~~Crusher Winter's Veil Ball~~

Jadeynn

~~You are cordially invited to the Crusher Winter Veil Ball~~

When: Saturday, December 30th

Time: 8:00 pm (server time)

Place:Caverns of Time

This is a formal event, so please dress accordingly! There will be drinks, dancing and lots of camp fires! Friends outside the Crushers are most welcome to join us, and bringing a date is encouraged! So muster up that courage and ask someone to the dance with you! Hope to see all of you there!

((there is a sign up posted (just click the RSVP) so if you are interested please sign up. If you are bringing a guest(s) please add that in the notes so I can get a better head count. If there is not enough interest or people available due to the holidays the event will be cancelled))

Edited by Jadeynn

Count me in!

Verissi and Waldonnis, being of more privileged upbringing (whilst alive), are as comfortable in high society as they are in combat.

Kelani and Hoofie are not really the party sorts...free spirits, both of them (must be in the blood) and they tend to prefer wandering or sleeping....or eating (Hoofie's waistline needs a little work lately).

And Tobalaya......he tends to eat with his hands a lot, get food stuck in his tusks, and doesn't talk so much anyway, so it's probably best that he stays stealthed somewhere :tease:

Bring on the party! *hastily fires up the Snowmaster 9000*

Alas, the *iris sisters and Tainish will be in a strange place called Oklahoma. No scary monsters there, but we'll be completely unavailable for this Winter Veil Ball.

I've been to Oklahoma....there are PLENTY of scary monsters there :devil:

(( all these guys playing female chars will definitely liven up the evening! *laughs* ))

Waldonnis may actually attend this one. Verissi had to sell off some of her better outfits awhile ago and I haven't found time to repopulate the wardrobe yet. Being a tailor, Waldy can always whip up some fancy duds for himself and not feel bad about disenchanting them later :tease: Plus, we'll likely need to have at least one warlock there to summon our younger friends, so having him there will be helpful.

Hmm, I think I'll try and bring both Ronstin and Scryll to this, at different times. One of them, probably Ronstin, will be content with something like his Bloodrobe and whatever he can make himself, or get from his fellow warden, Greenspring, but I suspect Scryll will want something more. He'd better go write a letter, it might take some work to get properly outfitted in a Myrdoch original.

Had to do some shopping and then ate late. Though nothing to get you out the holiday spirit than having to fight slow walking people in the mall RAWR

And Santa said i was too big to sit in his lap....*cry*

Edited by Oriahtundra

• 2 weeks later...