What is your new Spec?

Relikk

Well i plan on staying shadow, the only question is how many priest are coming over to the dark side with me?

Marrania

As tempting as it is... not this priest.. I will remain disc/holy. Looking forward to the improved divine spirit buff and the Inspiration ability. >:L

Not final, but this is the build I've come up with so far... Kytae's Spec

Kytae's Spec at 70

Edited by Jadeynn

o yeah, going with my beta spec, just solo'ed 3 level 60+ elite's at the same time, no banish or fearing, i just dotted all 3 up and life drain one, then i switch to the next one and then the lastone, after i was done i had 79% health. That build is going to be hell in a instance.

Edited by chemmy

This will be my build until the expansion comes out:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=MZZxgcxeqMeot

And once the expansion hits, it looks like I think I'll be something like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=MZEhGscroxuioE0hz

And YES, I can wait until the expansion to respec >:L

Balance

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=0tjr0iIsguVo

Feral(though alot subject to change in that build)

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=zZxGMsfr0ezwoVx

and tree

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=MZZxEc0eqMeRt

Edited by Oriahtundra

Verissi added damage and reduced resists...also cut out frostbite since it's useless in many cases and I can't rely on it: CLICKY

Waldy's soul-link/felguard with the last points in destruction (and liking it so far). I may not keep it, but it'll be fun to play with for a bit.

Hoofie's screwed up a bit (forgot feral faerie fire), but I'll fix it. Should generate much more threat now than before, which is good, and resist some fear/stun mechanics now. ILoTP is in there for tanky/healy goodness for my party. Now to fix his gear as well to account for the armour loss from dropping thick hide...

Kelani's pretty solid marksman with the only points outside of marksman sunk into the increased range in survival (DPS effectively unchanged). Pet wasn't holding aggro anyway, so I dropped the few beast talents that I had before.

Tobalaya's just confused...not sure what to do yet.

Rodala's too young to have to worry about additional talents >:L

OK, tried out the new protection build - wow, does it rock for pve. Someone pulled a commander level 61 elite in AV, he was easy.

Devistate really performs well. Saves a ton of rage having to reapply sunders as this one button will refresh them all in one quick click.

HPs have increased by 500 more, and defense is way up now. I like the new changes. Our rage generation has been nerfed unfortunetly, as if it was a major issue before. For years we have performed reasonably well. I feel bad for warriors on a pvp server, as they will have to manage rage better. It seems we are being pigeon-holed into group pvp and will require more support class healing to survive.

As for pvp, I am only good in a group. No more solo expeditions or defending a flag by myself. I have to use potions for a small chance of survival now.

Rel

Edited by Relikk

Odenn and I were comparing notes very late last night and we both agreed: damage is definitely boosted for many classes. With the rage normalisation (really a nerf) and this apparent trend, though, a few people that I talked to had noticed that tanks were having a bit more difficulty in building/holding aggro compared to pre-patch times. I only threw a few frostbolts in front of Org and UC, so I couldn't really get a feel for how this all fits in a raid-setting yet personally, but it concerned me hearing it from quite a few.

My own observations with Verissi otherwise lead me to believe that many of us are going to have to be conservative with casting until the warriors adjust to the new rage generation (if it's required, but from Relikk's description of how the new skills work and Odenn's observations, I suspect it'll take some practice). Verissi's damage has increased by around 100 damage per frostbolt and my previously-noticeable resist rate was virtually gone during my limited testing. Waldonnis saw similar results, despite having sacrificed some heavy-damage talents...and others were commenting that their damage had apparently increased as well. Kelani's remained roughly the same, although I did notice a big improvement with the new arrows (my gear was mostly +AP rather than +agi anyway, so it didn't affect me much). With the increased damage, I'm bound to build even more threat than before, so I plan on personally being a bit more conservative when it comes to timing my first casts/attacks.

So, just a word of caution for raiders...be careful with opening up too soon in raids until we all get a bit more familiar with our increased (or nerfed, in some cases) abilities. I'm not saying to wait longer, but be sure you don't start slamming the mob with damage before the second sunder is up...let the tanks call out when they're ready.

Vrugz version: wait for dps calls since we all got a damage boost now >:L

Alrighty then...

Last night's Molten Core run was fun. The DPS increase was higher than most of us anticipated. Instead of slow and steady decrease of hitpoints, we noticed chunks of hps were taken out and mobs were dropping fast.

I lost agro once if I recall, and it was because I forgot to use Devastate to refresh the sunders and agro.

Was fun to see them go down so fast.

Rel

Thanks for the Vrugz versions! :)

I am sticking with Demonology build with felguard for a while. From what I have heard, destruction is clearly a more DPS heavy build, but suffers from EXTREME aggro generation.

I have hard that demonology is very superior as far as normal trash mobs go, but can suffer during a boss fight. Affliction, with its tremendous DOT output shines here.

The only other build I plan on trying is a heavy AFFLICTION with unstable afflications in it. I would like to test this stuff out in MC, or even BWL.