My apologies for leaving so suddenly

Oriahtundra

So,real life ###### came up but that isnt the main case...was just a pile onto the already ######ty night, my guardian angels are off the clock tonight....or maybe God is telling me its time to speak up

I've been upset over an MMO 2 times now. Actually over the PEOPLE IN the MMO, Im used to Blizz cornholin me.......

Just know I apologize though i know there was already someone who was about to replace me when i logged on(though i was still 15-20 minutes early from when i said Id be there). So shouldnt be much of an issue(wish i didnt give up those 2 hours of 50bux an hour to get home early)

And I got the only thing i ever wanted in game(not loot) taken away from me tonight. And as I told Ma, I would never let a member of my family die without me going first >:0

I will speak to my Elders and fellow Warmongers if i get the chance, but yeah upset is a serious understatement. Too many things been snowballin :tease:

I will speak to my Elders and fellow Warmongers if i get the chance, but yeah upset is a serious understatement. Too many things been snowballin :tease:

Yes, please talk to me, and the others. Send me a PM if you have time, I'll be browsing on here before either of us log in next, I expect.

Oriah -

We always appreciate your presence and respect your skill. We count you as one of our best...

Please talk to everyone so we can figure things out and learn from the situation.

Yes he really wanted to tank Jin'do - didnt realize it meant that much to him honestly because he didnt TELL me until after the fact =p

Which brings me back to telling everyone YET again... I am not a mind reader - you have to tell me these sort of things.

Yeah Im an ass pretty much, between being on edge quitting smokin the stop smoking pills make for a real short fuse the last week or so.

Its not an adaquate excuse, in the end Im quite happy with dropping him, and doing so well on the mobs beforehand. I think i may take a few days off from the game.

For whatever reason I let my own selfish thoughts overtake the good of the family. And that isnt good by any means. And definitely aint me at all. :dancing_smile:

EDIT: I would not have left before it was over just cuz I was upset, at the time I had totally forgot the Bloodlord was left, I would never intentionally pull a Cwn

Edited by Oriahtundra

::huggles the bear::

Quiting smoking can make anyone act like a bear =) but better for you! ::shoves the resident chainsmokers in the closet::

Take a deeeeeeeeeep breath! And maybe you should look into coming Demon farming with Verissi and myself. It can be VERY stress relieving =)

Oriah, I really appriciate your ablity to critique your own behavior, to me that marks a mature person and a tru Crusher,

as a matter of fact, the fact you were "upset or outa'line" made your tru good colors come to life, so dont sweat it ;)

*hats off*

-Harne/Haq-

Look into the stop smoking pill Zyban(Wellbutrin is cheaper and same stuff) for quitting, used it when ive quit the few times before. Never was a huge smoker, maybe a pack of lights a day, more if i was drinking. But I get a nicotine buzz if i use the patch and never bothered to try with the gum after that. Though some people report wanting to tear peoples heads off and if you take it for more than 2 months you hear voices when you close your eyes to go to sleep at night :lostit:

For those not up on the details, and since it is pretty much spilt milk at this point. Plus Im realizing how stupid it was in the first place ;)

Jindo has pretty much been my in game goal since i became a Druid. I have 3 hand written pages of the best AC gear and where it drops next to the comp since lvl 40 or so.Spent 30ishg on pots and such, and made sure they let me off work 2 hours early(50 bucks an hour OT) so Id be there. And that night was only the 2nd time Ive ever seen em. Plus like i stated before alot of RL stuff right now that I wont get into. Pretty dumb now that i look back at it :tease:

Last few months of the year just aint the best for me. Lots of anniversaries of things Ive lost over the years that were dear to me.

*huggles Oriah* I can truly sympathize with ya Oriah. I've taken Wellbutrin in the past and it made me extremly aggitated, so much so I called my doctor about it and was give an Rx for Xanax to take along with it as needed. Needless to say after 5 weeks of side effects from both drugs I opted to quit taking both. Who wants to walk around in a fog all day long? :tease: Couple those side effects with the fact you're trying to quit smoking.. and yea.. I'll bet you're a tad bit on edge :lostit: Supposedly the SE should go away in 4 - 6 weeks (if I remember correctly) hopefully you can do better at sticking it out through them better than I did. Best of Luck sweetie! ;)

No worries Oriah, everyone has a bad day. I snapped at the healers last night and I know they are doing the best they can. Naturally, they don't want to heal too soon and pull a guiloSPLAT. The irony - I remember playing my priest and asking the warrior repeatedly to lay a sunder on each of the three mobs or when I healed him, he would have 1 and I would have 2 elites to tank!!! Nothing changed, my equipment turned red at about 1/4 the way in the instance. So I understand how the priests feel. I hope we can find a happy medium in preparation for BWL, and get the timing down so the warriors aren't using consumables so often.

Back to ZG tho - I'm interested in going after the bloodlord and jin-do for the idol. Can these two be done without having to fight any other bosses in there? If so, does anyone think there would be interest in doing just these two? I plan to rotate myself out for other warriors who need the bosses.

Rel

Yes, they can!

Here is my unofficial plan...

As many have noticed, some weeks ZG resets on Tuesday, some weeks Wednesday. I have examined the calendar, and it seems to do a Tuesday reset every third week. So, 2 out of three weeks, we'll be heading in on Tuesday if possible to finish Jindo and the Bloodlord. Eventually, I would like to get to the point where Jindo can be done on Monday too, time permitting.

EDIT ADDITION: On nights we have a Council of Honor planned, the completion of ZG will commence afterward if time is available and there are sufficient participants.

I will definitely start rotating some people as folks get their heart or other piece they were working on, but remember that the regulars have the most experience, and they help make the raid run smooth. What I dont want is to bring so many new faces that we fail to achieve our goals...

On a Tuesday reset week, anyone who feels capable should feel free to head in and clear again. The more people that can get the idol, the better.

So there are my thoughts...

Baracko

ZG Raid Leader

Edited by Baracko

The only problem with that is our Council of Honors - we have another handful of people wanting to join and Tuesdays are the best days for us to have them. Making folks wait a month to have a shot at joining the Clan doesnt seem all that fair.

Personally, I'd prefer not to add yet another raid night, hence my preference to use available time on Friday for BWL rather than open a new night. Many of us enjoy raiding and would like to finish the instances, but I would rather ensure that we provide enough time for the Clan members to enjoy other activities with each other (or in real life). Going to a 5-night raiding schedule really limits when RP events or other, less-intensive instance runs (or PvP) can be organised....if half of the people online are in ZG/AQ/MC/etc, really fun events like the Council of Honour or Kytae's recent fishing competition wouldn't really draw much attendance or participation.

Summary for Uglutz: No additional raiding nights, more RP/event nights.

I totally agree, and I do not think we should stop with the councils. Opinions differ on how often, but such is to be expected.

Finishing ZG on Tuesdays is completely optional. No one has to come if they do not wish it, and I would never finish it while a council is going on. On those nights we have councils, Ill just do it after if I can find enough people to fill out the group properly. If not, then we dont.

Im beginning to think a break week is going to soon be in order... we're all getting way too jumpy, myself included.