SKAH!

Maube

We will be performing hardware retrofits for the following realms as part of our long term realm performance improvement plans, and due to the requirements for implementing this new hardware we will be working through an extended maintenance schedule.

The maintenance for these realms is scheduled to begin at 12:01 AM PDT, Thursday September 7 and conclude at approximately 12:01 PM PDT, Friday September 8. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to improve realm performance and stability through our continued hardware upgrade plans.

Aggramar

Argent Dawn

Arthas

Azgalor

Bleeding Hollow

Bloodhoof

Burning Blade

Burning Legion

Durotan

Earthen Ring

Elune

Eonar

Eredar

Gilneas

Gorefiend

Kargath

Laughing Skull

Lightning's Blade

Llane

Lothar

Magtheridon

Malygos

Mannoroth

Medivh

Shadow Moon

Shattered Hand

Skullcrusher

Stormrage

Thunderhorn

Thunderlord

Warsong

Zul'jin

Anyone who is on during the day play Civ 4? ::twitch::

Wish I could, but SecuROM (the copy protection scheme used on the CD) and my DVD burners don't get along, so I have a Civ4 game that cannot be installed...most expencive coaster that I've ever purchased.

Never did ge the Multiplayer to work right, and the game is slow as hell, anyway. Looks like it was a good thing I went back to fiddle with Alpha Centauri last nigt *good fiddle, too. Took me a while to get a decent start going, but after I did, the next time I looked up the sun had risen*

Depaa, Dugand and I along with a few others have some low level human alts on "Sentinels" in place for events like this. If you want to come find me i think i called my Rogue Iktor

Regardless, this means a server reset of all the instances, so we may want to use tonight as a test run to really button down and focus to see how close we can really get to downing Rags in one run. If we can't. we can't but since it will be reset anyways we may as well try and bust out whatever bosses we can

My 2 cents

well this helps me muhahahahaha!!!! cuse some time next week ill be starting to come on more. *cheer*. but it disapoints me in seeing that me clan mates are out of a server for the mean time to get rags down for that 3rd time. and getting some awsome loot. well cant wait to see u all back in game woot!!!

Civ 4? Alpha Centauri? Hark, what is it I see? What about Heroes of Might & Magic, or older games like Birth of the Federation? Normally speaking, Roleplaying is just that thing I do when I am not doing Strategy games. I am a strategy gamer first and foremost. WoW's taken over my free time, true, but I haven't changed.

The question was about Civ4. I would love to, but can't during the day.

Depaa, Dugand and I along with a few others have some low level human alts on "Sentinels" in place for events like this. If you want to come find me i think i called my Rogue Iktor

Created a human *cough* pally *cough* on Sentinels, name is Kariyn :yub:

I have a night elf priest on Gnomer (hit level 11 last night after AD was shut down). I forget her name, but I've already made a friend or two there. Since it's a newer server, it's been a good experience and I've helped a few people that are new to WoW with advice and answering their questions. I'll probably be there tonight just for grins. It's not my first priest, but it's my first since the priest review, so I'm giving the class another shot to grab my interest...and I haven't played Alliance-side in ages, so the quests are like new again :) I tried rolling a human, but remembered that I just plain hate Goldshire and the quests there....that and my total lack of interest in the dwarven models leaves me with few options :yub:

Civ 4? Alpha Centauri? Hark, what is it I see? What about Heroes of Might & Magic, or older games like Birth of the Federation? Normally speaking, Roleplaying is just that thing I do when I am not doing Strategy games. I am a strategy gamer first and foremost. WoW's taken over my free time, true, but I haven't changed.

The question was about Civ4. I would love to, but can't during the day.

HoMM2&3 don't run on my computer anymore. I finally got rid of the cds and manuals ~ a month ago. I got rid of BotF much earlier, it was buggier than **** and never got adequate post-release support.

What is this Blasphemous talk'age!?!

AD down for ONE day and a half and you all roll alliance!

/shame!

:yub:

p.s. ok ok, not ALL of you did ...

p.s.s. mebbe im just not around when you are but! it seems you are not around too often Gamer'girl! miss thee i do!

-Harne/Haq/Howli/Hyku-

Edited by Houli

p.s.s. mebbe im just not around when you are but! it seems you are not around too often Gamer'girl! miss thee i do!

-Harne/Haq/Howli/Hyku-

Awwww! I miss you too! Just been real busy in the RL world. And dontcha know it, the 2 days I have free to play WoW, our server gets a makeover! :growls:

Cya soon :paladin:

HoMM2&3 don't run on my computer anymore. I finally got rid of the cds and manuals ~ a month ago. I got rid of BotF much earlier, it was buggier than **** and never got adequate post-release support.

BotF is/was buggy, but there's a thriving community that has... modified it, and supported it. There are still some crash problems, but if you're starving for that sort of game (which they just dont make anymore) then it's a great thing. Still, I understand when people give up on it.