Molten Core

Maube

There are a handful of people who are busting their asses to get this raid progressing.

That includes Time spent farming

Materials for Fire Resist Pots

materials for enchants

Materials for Mana and Wizard Oils.

Materials for Fire Resist armor

Materials for Gettin Rep to MAKE Fire Resist Armor ( Thorium brotherhood Rep is a ###### to get)

I have spent almost all my savings for this raid. Infact I am down to 200 gold.

Lets help Everyone out.

Please on Wednesday. Come with a stack of Something Beneficial to the raid to etiher give to the raid bank or to those of us who use consumables.

Dreamfoil, Rugged Leathers, Large Brilliant Shards, Dark Iron Ore, ETC. If you have a tradeskill something can be beneficial to the raid, if not, there is the buying of Crystal Vials to MAKE our potions.

Expect information being posted within the weeka bout a day long Farming Extravaganza, to try and get to know people and to restock our Guild Coffers.

I will kill fire elementals and farm dreamfoil...and make Greater FR pots

Who has a great place to get dreamfoil?

-Harne-

Heavy LEather could actually be used more right this moment to get Kelani's faction with Thorium Brotherhood up so the patterns are even obtainable

I've been able to make 10 Greater Fire Protection Potions so far, and have enough Dreamfoil once I get the elemental fire to make another 19. I just need to go farm some more stuff. ;)

Well, I'll make my sharpening stones, buy vials for my potions and try to farm some Dark Iron.

In other venue, we must organize BRD runs to get FR enchants for people that already have the Libram, and from there kill Incendius that always drop a FR item that can be used.

Any other assignment that I'm leaving out, please appoint me.

BRD coffer runs are a must as Nobu has donated a LOT of Librams of Resilience, of which I have passed out quite a few, and a certain rogue who dies WAY too fast in the Rags fight has a FR hat coming his way with a Libram enchant already on it (Tazzy had the essence but really didnt need the enchant)

Remember folks, just because your turn will come to get FR gear, doesnt mean you shouldnt be looking to improve yourself =)

For those who have already donated, my sincere thanks!

Few of us hit the elementals in da crater last night, the drop rate is terrible(though GREAT place to get core of elements). Not sure bout the others but think hour or so of farming Odenn came out with 5 elementals and 5 hearts. I stayed a while past and still only came out with 7 elementals and 2 hearts. Then found some cheaper elementals on AH to bring it up to 15. Gonna log in here in a few and farm for an hour or so see if i can get some more.

We could easily farm BRD and roll through that place till we hit reset cap for shards FR gear etc. Dreamfoil seems to be in very short supply so finding the best places to farm Im sure there will be competition.

What about Dark Iron residue? I have 100+ in bank and that is also very easy to farm out, not sure on the step but think i read its like 960 total to turn in to hit next rep lvl.

Just wanted to say... the immediate outpouring has been wonderful, thank you.

And yes, I think all herbalists should try to gather dreamfoil as it is prime realestate for CGFs, but we need that now to turn all these fires I have recieved into pots

You can send Zuato Dreamfoil/elemental fire and I turn those into pots as well. I will also be farming more. ;)

I also thought of something else that may help a little during all boss fights...I've been working on leveling up my fishing and cooking and can make Smoked Sagefish: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=52423 While not a huge difference, it is easy to obtain and gives the person 3 mana / 5 seconds for 15 minutes after eating. I know as a healer every little bit helps. Zu currently has 27 of these on him, and will be making more. :p

found this: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=52425 that gives 6 /5....gonna try for that before MC :p

Edited by Huato

BRD coffer runs are a must as Nobu has donated a LOT of Librams of Resilience, of which I have passed out quite a few, and a certain rogue who dies WAY too fast in the Rags fight has a FR hat coming his way with a Libram enchant already on it (Tazzy had the essence but really didnt need the enchant)

Remember folks, just because your turn will come to get FR gear, doesnt mean you shouldnt be looking to improve yourself =)

For those who have already donated, my sincere thanks!

Wait, what? Umm, perhaps it should go to a deserving rogue who didn't just finish applying a Resilience Arcanum to his Nightslayer Cap? Or are you referring to Rhoach? I noticed he went down before I did Friday, at least on the first attempt.

Edited by Scryll

What about Dark Iron residue? I have 100+ in bank and that is also very easy to farm out, not sure on the step but think i read its like 960 total to turn in to hit next rep lvl.

It's 700.

Alright... generous outpourings of elemental fire... I think we can hold off on it for the time being :orc:

I can even announce everyone's name who has donated... at LEAST half the raid has sent me stuph =)

Serves me right for not asking for help sooner ::giggles::

Dreamfoil is the difficult item to obtain. It is the most expensive herb regeant on the AH after Black Lotus, typically selling for 20 gold for 20 (1g per). The Gold Farmers scan the auction house heavily, determining where to put their resources and what to farm. Right now, they have focused on mining, as we see a huge abundance of arcane crystals and prices are dropping. I find that felwood and the plaguelands to be the best place to farm dreamfoil. You can obtain dreamfoil in other places such as Silithus (but the spiders agro easy and root you with a web) and a few other places that I find have presented poor results.

I snagged 20 dreamfoil off the AH for 11g last night, so that is considered a bargain and I made an additional 20 more potions and sent them off to the cheiftess. If anyone wants to send the dreamfoil my way, I'll be happy to make the potions and forward them. I can also transmute Heart of Fire. 1 Heart of Fire transmutes into three fire element.

Rel

Thank to the generous donations...

We have 75 FR pots from Relikk alone (I know I sent a buncha stuph to Gord too) So look for all that Dreamfoil, Gunna jump Alliance side and check the price as well

Wanted to add to this, forgive if you know already. Theres an alchemy recipie they added one or two patches ago that allows you to bust up Hearts of Fire into Elemental fire, really useful if you need to churn them out :p