Faction

Relikk

What faction are you all working on? I was working on Thrallmar and I am honored now, but I have moved on to other zones so that is on hold.

Also - rogues - May want to ensure you get your lockpicking up as soon as you can. Grouped with a rogue the other night who /cry everytime we ran into a chest that was locked. He was the right level, just didn't work on it. Also, over 350 can unlock some doors for high level instances.

Instances - lots of exciting new content, 25 man, and a 40 man raid there as well. The 40 man is quick, much like Onyxia.

I am thinking about the 10 man instance Karazhan - it has several bosses and a very cool chest event (anyone good at chess? have to play against Medivh).

Rel

I havent decided what my BIG repgrind will be yet...

However - Aldor is my faction and I am currently 1/2 through Honored. If you have any Fel Armaments or Mark of Sargeras you dont need - Name a reasonable price =)

Im gonna push scyers when I can... the enchants are very nice!

I think Kharazan would be an interesting push, Relikk! I hear the quest chain starts around that area, so maybe we need to investigate!

Waldonnis - Scryers to compliment Maube's choice tailoring and enchanting-wise

Kelani - Aldors, since I wanted to continue her FR leatherworking focus

Hoofstomper - (will be) Scryers to compliment Kelani and provide some arcane resist stuff

Tobalaya - Undecided..haven't really looked into the new alchemy stuff

Verissi - Aldors, although I'm only doing it for the purple tabard...engineers get nothing from any of the new rep vendors in BC

Yes, I have my work cut out for me :D Verissi's at least friendly with every faction (except Scryers, obviously) already and I'm starting to investigate what's needed for keys and such now that I've hit the cap again. Next up will be Kelani and Waldy, not sure in what order (both 62 at the moment).

Cenarion of course, havent run into anything else factionwise beside Thrallmar(which Ive done every quest in HF now lol)

Anyone have any plant parts they dont need lets talk turkey,umm moonkin...err something.

I dont know about you all, but I would like to see everything possible. The first place to start, then, would be for a few of us to get the Shattered Halls Key. I know rogues with 350 skill can pick the door, but the rest of us will need another method in. The bosses drop some nice stuff, too!

We had a blast this past Sunday morning running the quest umpteen times. Unfortunately, after doing some reading, this appears to be the only way to get to revered. If we had known, we coulda saved all our quest turn -ins till we were honored, but who wanted to do that...

I guess its grind time!

Im gonna try to be there again Sunday morning... if anyone else wants to get in 20 or so runs, just let me know.

The chess event is quite an encounter, just wait til you see the locals production of The Wizard of Oz or Little Red Riding Hood.......*maniacal laughter*

Bula is an ogre?

What the... since when do we let ogres into the clan? Most of us are still skeptical of the blood elves!

*glances at Kariyn and Bariyn*mutters something about damn twins and small waists*

I am thinking about the 10 man instance Karazhan - it has several bosses and a very cool chest event (anyone good at chess? have to play against Medivh).

How does this work? Everyone else takes a thirty minute afk while one person plays chess against the AI? :yub:

Im gonna push scyers when I can... the enchants are very nice!

I think Kharazan would be an interesting push, Relikk! I hear the quest chain starts around that area, so maybe we need to investigate!

I flew out there after browsing the AH earlier today. There's a quest giver right outside the instance, and the ghosts are 70 now in front of him. Picked up 2 quests.

Where does the key for Shattered Halls come from? I know we're starting to get keys for Shadow Labryinth in Aunuchdon. (however its spelled )

The Shattered Halls key is obtained, to the best of my knowledge, through revered status with Thrallmar. I think Sporregar rep is needed for the coilfang one, while killing the last boss in Sethekkk Halls will net each raider in the group the key for the final Auchindoun instance.

One strategy we could employ we be to have the rogues get to 350 skill and unlock the shattered halls door for us. Rep can be gained in there till exhaulted, while the only way to progress from honored to revered at this time seems to be through the fortification quest which yielded very little rep per turnin at honored.

Verissi is working on some other ideas, I think, but at the moment this is the best we have.

Morgh......Spores, New Cenarion and Consortium (they pay weekly in gems based on rep)....Scryers will be after I max out the Spores n Cenarion.

I want to get the keys to the high level dungeons and the reps so I can make stuff for guildies.

Galam will be focusing on the PvP reps first off and Scryers after those.

Those are the only ones that can access Outland.

Ill update the alts later

PS....Send Morgh any FERTILE SPORES and HIBBY FLOWERS yall dont need or can pick up when your romping in Underbog/Slavepens etc......thank you in advance.

Im currently Spore Revered and Cen Honored.

Mararnia is almost to revered with Thallmar, to get the heroic key for the Hellfire instance. In oder to get the key there is a fairly long quest that ends in killing a fell reaver, which i will be needing a little help with in a couple of days.

Me gonna Go all da Way to Exalted with Da Mag'har!

I love Nagrand ahnd our Brown Orc Frends!

(( I also want a Talbuk for when I eat a Savory Deviate delight :angry: ))

Oher then Dat... Scryers