Well, guess game is dead

Shorat

Does anything else need to be said? Unless you are ranged you cannot have a chance at attacking. If you are melee, you need to grow a third hand, and believe me, I have tried. Do you know what i could do with a third hand???!!!! :D???:cool:

Does anything else need to be said? Unless you are ranged you cannot have a chance at attacking. If you are melee, you need to grow a third hand, and believe me, I have tried. Do you know what i could do with a third hand???!!!!  :D  ???  :cool:

I honestly am having no problems with the new combat targetting /attacking. *looks at hands* Must have nimble fingers. Dunno. To me the melee is easier, I put /follow into my mouse button, click it, attack, and switch up specials when I need to. I did hear somewhere that something called a Speedpad makes it easier to use? Not gonna spend more money on this game though. Most problems I have is with the amount of bugs.

*picks up Shorat and /bearhug*

Re'nee can I borrow your hands! :D

I'm frustrated with the new controls atm. I'll try again when all is quiet at my house so that i can concentrate on the game more to figure it all out. Totally nerfed my pets. . . so my bantha and brak will never see the light of day again :0

Put words of encouagement here ---------->

pfft anyone that knows you Core isn't going to buy the innocent act...  :rotflmao:

oh boy I been missing all the fun !!!

hiyas from jefferson

Heya Jefferson ... well about the most fun coming from us is in the forums ... SWG is dead, I would say taht about 80% of the people I know ahve left, and I am soon to follow I think. Although I will keep in touch with everyone every now and again when I can. :rofl:

yepyep ... I too am sick of all the bugs that are interferring with my questing experience (heh, i made a punny). I'll be trying out Guild Wars in the next couple of weeks and be on SWG off and on til my account runs out in February. I had such high hopes ... oh well, live and learn.

*grabs some soap and .. oh what the heck, I LOVE having a dirty mind!*

yepyep ... I too am sick of all the bugs that are interferring with my questing experience (heh, i made a punny). I'll be trying out Guild Wars in the next couple of weeks and be on SWG off and on til my account runs out in February. I had such high hopes ... oh well, live and learn.

a few weeks, thats about how long everyone lasts on guild wars heh

a few weeks, thats about how long everyone lasts on guild wars heh

Really? Most my peeps I chat with and have allowed to coerce me into trying it have been playing there since launch. *looks questioningly at Arkan'* Who knows. Lately I've been sick of playing any kinda game. Not good for someone who works at the game store huh?

Dont know how O.o, 6 days after i bought the game i had finished all the quests and missions,and after 3 weeks obtained all the special skills, just not much content to the game really and they've yet to release an expansion. Its a fun game though for a while, trillion has been playing on my account there and he loves it.

I'll be trying out Guild Wars in the next couple of weeks and be on SWG off and on til my account runs out in February. I had such high hopes ... oh well, live and learn.

Well, once you get sick of Guildwars there's a spot waiting for you in our Ultima Online branch. Some people say the game's too old fashioned or some such nonsense, but it hasnt survived for this many years by sucking and neither has our guild. O, and soap is strictly forbidden :) *makes a note to tell Balandar to add that to the codex*

lol id join ya on Ultima but all my accounts and stuff are on LS ;)

well, ya know there is the option to transfer characters and "stuff" between shards now :(

That and you'd have no problem finding help in getting started on Catskills.

Yes, what they've done to SWG is horrible. It is almost hard to believe the changes... those of you that played the game in the past couldn't believe what they've done. I'd suggest to re-activate your account to try it out, but its such a horrendous waste of money.

But YA! Like Chris said! We've tons of other MMORPG's with the website. Many long established guilds that could lend you support. Our UO guild is one of the oldest in existence. I'm sure everyone in PGoH would be willing to give you all a hand! Some of those guys and gal's have been playing for so long, they have hoards and hoards of equipment stored up!

WoW is another good one to try. Corellon has been in for a while and he's almost level 60!

Our EQ guild is still going strong. Long term leadership and membership.

DDO guild is getting ready to kick off.

We don't have a D&L guild set up yet, perhaps someone would step forward for that?

Archived