Amani A$$-whuppin'.

Holyssa

http://wowwebstats.com/miv5bfklppzho - 10/12/08's run. F*ck your couch, Malacrass. /shakefist

Hello friends,

As most of you know, Shelah has lead a pretty damn good Kara run for some months with many of CS's finest. But now it's time to look forward to something more challenging than the old moldy tower.

From now on, the Sunday 7:30PM - 11:30PM raid will take place in Zul'aman. People in our lil' group have been craving a challenge & some different loot, with a shot at timed chests as we grow more comfortable with our group makeup, so I figure: why the hell not? >:0

The main roster usually consists of the following:

-Holyssa (MT)

-Angerona (OT)

-Jasena (OH)

-Kieranna

-Lesedi(MH)

-Perthes

-Shelah

-Bralor (OH)

-Clanger

-Xephist

Potential Substitute List

Give your name to Shelah or myself. If someone is absent from a run and you're on the list with free time/brain cells to kill, you're welcome to romp with us:

-Burana

-Morgh

-Wharchylde

-Takenuma

-Fireken (prot pally)

-Kthylus/Kargoch/Kailand

-Remmetta

(As you can see, we're looking for moar!)

I strongly recommend coming into the raid with T4/Sunwell Island badge loot or better/equivalent. I will also be keeping an eye on people not using consumables: no more tankadin-face-on-keyboard ezmode for us!

It's still a fairly new environment to some of us, and like potty training: wiping WILL happen. Roll with the punches, get up, try again, and have fun I say. :devil:

Boss stuff (study them to make Holy happy!):

-Nalorakk (Bear)

-Akil'zon

err, Eagle)

-Jan'alai (Dragonhawk)

-Halazzi (Lynx)

-Hex Lord Malacrass

-Zul'jin

Edited by Holyssa

To make things more interesting.. Please meet up hmm lets say 30 min earlier on Sunday for a photo shoot.

We have a artist that is going to get some screenshots of our ZA group.

So get your armor cleaned up and your robe dry cleaned, as we are gonna get famous.

Our artist is none other then Kieranna and I have asked her to take some pictures of us for her to use as examples for when she is gonna make a final photo of 10 of us together.

This might be something that can take a while and that is totally understandable as what she does I couldnt do, even if I tried to hehe.

Lets get everybody equipped with their best looking armor and lets get rocking :)

To make things more interesting.. Please meet up hmm lets say 30 min earlier on Sunday for a photo shoot.

We have a artist that is going to get some screenshots of our ZA group.

So get your armor cleaned up and your robe dry cleaned, as we are gonna get famous.

Our artist is none other then Kieranna and I have asked her to take some pictures of us for her to use as examples for when she is gonna make a final photo of 10 of us together.

This might be something that can take a while and that is totally understandable as what she does I couldnt do, even if I tried to hehe.

Lets get everybody equipped with their best looking armor and lets get rocking :)

*Blush*

Anywho, please come early so I can get some screenshots together. Ham it up for my camera ;)

Sorry all I had to leave early last night with my chest pains and all it mimics a heart attack and gets me all worked up. The only way I could get rid of it was to lie down after downing some advil. :sorry:

Sorry all I had to leave early last night with my chest pains and all it mimics a heart attack and gets me all worked up. The only way I could get rid of it was to lie down after downing some advil. :sorry:

Don't worry about it at all Orcala. I hope you are feeling better. :(

Dont worry about it..

If you dont feel good.. Then we understand that its more important to take care of yourself then to play a game :(

Yes this is a game.. you can always res yourself in the game but in real life.. well its not that easy to res yourself :D

Hope you are feeling better.

I do apologize greatly for having folks come out for what seemed to be a messy ZA start & barely laying a scratch on the place, but Orcala came first & I had to see what was up. Thankfully, it's not heart-related, but still gave Holy quite a scare (and it's not easy to scare me usually).

I'll make sure she doesn't hurt herself by AFK'ing on top of a pile of dead gnome bones again after a hard day's PVPing. It's not good for posture, even for a feral druid :sorry:

Thanks for the patience & understanding folks. Assuming people don't get burned out from their prior Sunday stuff next week (and Jasena fixes his goddamn PC *cracks the whip*), we'll give next Sunday a 100% effort!

::Stands to attention by the sound of the whip cracking::

If we can meet outside ZA about 30 min earlier this coming Sunday then we can do a lil photo shoot for Kieranna.

She is gonna try and do a lil drawing of us all and for that she needs a few screenshots of us of us in our perdy armor :sorry::(

Holy please give Orcala a hug from us please. You gave us a lil scare last night, but we glad that everything is okey :D

Some how I feel this is Scryll's Fault. :(

With all joking aside, I really hope that your doing better and can join us next week. :sorry:

Wait, how did I become the blame monkey? Damnit, that's Odenn's job, not mine.

Thanks all i'll try not to take a extended afk again. :sorry:

Speaking of heart problems, let's get some KFC next week!

You just HAD to post that before my lunch break... :(

Edited by Holyssa

Thanks all i'll try not to take a extended afk again. :(

Speaking of heart problems, let's get some KFC next week!

You just HAD to post that before my lunch break... :D

How about i'm scooping icecream at a Work event today too MMNNNN :sorry:

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity...

Those of you on the above roster, I'd like for you to take a look at the two badge of justice vendors (squid lady and the big purple wind chime) and count up exactly how many Badges people still need. Send me a forum PM of how many you need total (just to reduce forum clutter).

Edited by Holyssa

Im curious if we will be running ZA today.. If we not be running ZA perhaps Kara?

Lets play with it for a minute.. who CAN and who is INTERESTED?

With Holy not feeling well and Xephist out of town. Kara is the best option :)

Send me a PM if you can and want to go to Kara. I want to try to fill in the spots before the run tonight.

FEEL BETTER HOLY!