Amani A$$-whuppin'.

Holyssa

Well I am not sure why this slipped my mind but it did, guess being preggers makes me loopy. My son's birthday is on wednesday so thats no biggie but my my mother wants to throw him a party at her house on the 14th which is a sunday so thats a problem. As much as I would LOVE to take my laptop and hide in a dark room and ninja her net and play wow I can't. Shes evil and will smack me so I won't be on sunday ; ;

Ello ello all! I really want to get started on our raid drawing. If I can meet up with as many of you as I can for individual shots this evening that would be great. Just whisper my name if you are able to spare some time for me and my camara before tonights raid :yahoo:

Edit: Ok...that didn't work. Please send tell to me in-game when you are available for glamor shots. Pwease! Pwease! Pwease!

Edited by Kieranna

We had a good run last night. Even tho Kieranna and Jasena lost power just before we got started on the 2nd boss run up.

We managed to kill all the animal bosses and had some really good attempts on the Hex Lord. We should have taken him down on a few occasions but we live and learn.

The people that stepped up and filled in for the ones that was not able to attend that day, thank you for helping us :yahoo: We could not have done this run without ya.

And yes... lets get Kieranna started on her drawing :yub:

I can do it tonight Kieranna.. when I get online.. I will track you down..

Edited by Perthes

• 3 weeks later...

After Holy went to be with Orcala last night due to some real life events we did the following:

It was decided to try out a late Kara run.

Since my Hunter was already saved. My only other option was to get my Mage..

We started good.. getting in the door that is.. clearing the mobs on the other hand..

Oh boy.. my hand is still shaking from the amounts of laughter and crying I was doing... while we were dying in the first room.. wait? 2nd room rather LOL.

I got to give a high five to Jasena and Delurn to do the best they could to try and be our tanks.

But to make a long story short.. Well we had no long story.. it was quite short.. :) we didnt get to down Huntsman :dancing_smile: LOL

Yes you heard me LOL. We had 2 respeced toons to be tanks (Jasena and Delurn), 1 tank didnt have Omen and our dps was taking to much threat.

All in all.. by the end.. I was shacking due to laughing , screaming, tearing my hair out and biting my fingernails LOL.

We had fun.. thats the important thing here..

Hope all is well.

See ya in game.

/- Tron

After Holy went to be with Orcala last night due to some real life events we did the following:

It was decided to try out a late Kara run.

Since my Hunter was already saved. My only other option was to get my Mage..

We started good.. getting in the door that is.. clearing the mobs on the other hand..

Oh boy.. my hand is still shaking from the amounts of laughter and crying I was doing... while we were dying in the first room.. wait? 2nd room rather LOL.

I got to give a high five to Jasena and Delurn to do the best they could to try and be our tanks.

But to make a long story short.. Well we had no long story.. it was quite short.. :) we didnt get to down Huntsman :dancing_smile: LOL

Yes you heard me LOL. We had 2 respeced toons to be tanks (Jasena and Delurn), 1 tank didnt have Omen and our dps was taking to much threat.

All in all.. by the end.. I was shacking due to laughing , screaming, tearing my hair out and biting my fingernails LOL.

We had fun.. thats the important thing here..

Hope all is well.

See ya in game.

/- Tron

Jasena? Tanking? All I gotta say is...

(vºДº)> "lol wut?"

/headpiano

But seriously: despite the icky situation last night, I'm glad you guys did SOMETHING to end the night with a few laughs. Hopefully next week we can have some fun before the great patch nerfs these two 10-mans into oblivion.

As for Orcala: Thanks folks for understanding our predicament. She's doing okay, but I'm not going into details out of respect for our favorite AFK'ing druid. Just offer her a hug next time you pass by her - it'll mean a lot for the both of us! :)

Since I started to help with this raid several months back, I have seen alot of folks come and go in this run. Last night was probably our worst effort, but I have to say, we stuck it out and tried really hard, making it in my mind our best effort ever. I have alot of pride in what we do as a guild and with the mindset we have. Ed you did the best you could do with the little time given, both you and Lomar tried to do something with toons that you have never done. I commend you for that and would like to think that you guys would be willing to keep trying out new things. Last night was not a failure, it was down right funny and you know, ###### happens and we all get through it.

Holy, I really hope things go well for you and Orcala, it always pains me when I heard news like that. :)

Yes, it was both a night to forget and a night to remember. I'll try to forget Attumen's hits, but will make sure to remember the group's dedication that night : we stuck together, banged our heads on our keyboards and laughed. If spirits were up after such a disaster, I guess it means we can go through almost any challenge to come.

Speaking of challenges to come, I'd really like to keep this group together when the new expansion comes out. This group has everything : good spirited people, great chemistry, experienced players, fun, players with no pants on, etc. I just love this group. As Holyssa put it out, we may have to go our own way for a few weeks in order to reach level 80, but it would be awesome to reunite and take on Naxx as soon as possible. Who knows, sunday nights can be used to do some group quests and instances?

Maybe we can also use this forum to keep each other updated on our individual progress once the expansion comes out?

Shelah

• 2 weeks later...

Great job on ZA last night! Even with Shelah and Kieranna missing, we roflstomped the Amani Empire into extinction. The nerfs truly made BC raiding more relaxing than hair-pulling, I must admit ;)

We plan to run this until the expansion hits for lewts and fun. A special thanks go out to those who aided us in our ZG run afterwards, as well as Burana & Kailand for filling our missing spots.

If there is enough interest, we will follow every Sunday ZA run with a Zul'Gurub clearing to get rep, Hakkar kills, and a shot at the mounts for Achievement fillers. The place falls like bowling pins with a group of properly geared people, so don't hesitate to ask us for one of those extra ten raid spots!