Sunday afternoon Mags/Grulls

Gordantell

Blah,

Hey all,

After some consideration and conversations with others I am going to postpone this for a week. As you can see from the roster we are missing some key elements. I don't want to scramble at the last minute to fill holes for the first run. I will be working through the week to get a better balance to the raid list and fill the holes. Sorry this is kinda last minute (well, 4 hours or so) but I want this run to get off to a good start and preparing for another week should help us. In the mean time, if you have never been to Grulls please read up on the strategies and the rolls your class will play in the fights.

-Gordantell

Think a post on the AD forums would be a good idea? Granted there are alot of good players that we dont know( of course alot of not so good) Pretty sure the Sat night run always picked up a few from here and there. At worst you get someone that sucks, at best you let a awesome player we already know and have run with get in on the action. At least worth try to get in on names and who can be there every week check thier armory etc etc. Then once you have a few names hopefully they will be known to afew of us from prior grouping.

Sorry Mu & I didn't 100% confirm for this run but we did clear our plans for the day in order to make it. Bummer that it isn't going to go though. We won't be available for a Sunday run until the 10th of August.

Good luck guys, I was really looking forward to being able to be a part of this raid and working with crushers I don't normally get a chance to play with.

I would be interested in doing this, however I am sometimes not available on Sunday afternoons. If you are keeping a list for 'backups', I would like to be added to it as my Shaman, Burana. I still need T4 pants since they only dropped the shaman token once on all of Maube's Wednesday runs. I would also be willing to bring my healer, Kadiana, if needed and I'm available.

Thanks!

It must be the Crusher Curse,

We need two more tank (have ascoli and Oriah). If you know any send em my way. I'll be looking too. I'll be on my mage, Xephist, most of this week trying to gear him up as a mage tank.

-Gordantell

Hey I would love to heal your grulls run im a resto druid with 1870 bonus healing im part of Shelahs kara run :)

Hey Fringa,

Got you added to the list. We will be giving it a shot this week. I'll be updating the roster on page two later tonight. Just want to give a shout out to the Crushers that helped me Run instances with my mage this week. With the gear I was able to buy/get this week he's almost at 10000hp unbuffed so I'll be tanking Krosh. I'm going to start invites shortly after the Kara run, probably around 6:00 pm. want to start at 6:30 (server).

-Gordantell

• 2 weeks later...