Friday Night in Zul'Aman

Kailand

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,

For this coming friday night (15th) we are looking for replacements for Ascoli, Jiris, and Tainish (Tank, heals, AOE/DPS). if any are interested please let me know. We run from 9:00 until 12:00 or 12:30 (depends on everyones state of wakefulness and progression).

Ok,

For this coming friday night (15th) we are looking for replacements for Ascoli, Jiris, and Tainish (Tank, heals, AOE/DPS). if any are interested please let me know. We run from 9:00 until 12:00 or 12:30 (depends on everyones state of wakefulness and progression).

WE are still looking for tank/heals/AOEDPS. For those that might be part of other raids and are unsure on RaidIDs, the resets that bracket this friday are the 14th and the 17th, with reset times being 8:00 am (server time I think).

With a lack of enthusiatic replacements, I'm just going to cancel ZA this week. Hopefully we will be refreshed to tackle Zul'jin's stronghold next friday.

The next 2 weeks we will need only one replacement, that being in a ranged DPS slot (one of Hunter/Mage/Warlock/SP/Boomkin/Elemental Shaman), so if any are interested please let me know.

With a lack of enthusiatic replacements, I'm just going to cancel ZA this week. Hopefully we will be refreshed to tackle Zul'jin's stronghold next friday.

The next 2 weeks we will need only one replacement, that being in a ranged DPS slot (one of Hunter/Mage/Warlock/SP/Boomkin/Elemental Shaman), so if any are interested please let me know.

I would like to bring Burana to this, if possible. I have the nights free, so I should be good to go if needed!

Edited by Kadi

May need to be looking for a perm. or semi perm replacement for me - as it stands every other Saturday Kat spends the day after work with his other wife :dancing_smile: (loooong story hehe if you ever watched Scrubs - think JD and Turk) - something he both looks forward to and needs - but staying up late Friday night with my current schedule makes my saturday pure and utter hell if Gabe is even slightly cranky. So every other Friday I would need a replacement unless someone wants the spot permanently =) This coming Saturday is hell day for me sooooo ;) I will suffer until i find a replacement never fear ::laughs::

I am feeling like crap on a stick so I am going to bow out tnight and get a good night sleep - however JEstin - Tepheris' mage said hed fill in for me so give him a whisper.

Sorry guys =(

I've heard rumors tonight is cancelled. Could someone confirm that or else say otherwise? I'm likely to be up to my ears in paint and if we are cancelled, I'll just stay painting :)

Ok,

we should be ready to go friday night, the roster has shifted slightly as Maube has hordlings to worry about, we have Tepheris' mage Jestin as part of our squad. as we have had a long break, we will take it slowly. Kill order is the same as always: eagle, bear, dragon hawk, lynx, malacrap, and zul-jin.

Roster:

Kargoch

Ascoli

Jaryndis

Greenspring

Jiris

Tainish

Creasalia

Kazragerg

Takaas

Jestin

Again, start time is 9:00 pm and we go until 12:00 pm (and maybe a touch later if people are up for it/ progression is good). Hopefully I see you all there!

-Kargoch

Edited by Kailand

Ok,

we should be ready to go friday night, the roster has shifted slightly as Maube has hordlings to worry about, we have Tepheris' mage Jestin as part of our squad. as we have had a long break, we will take it slowly. Kill order is the same as always: eagle, bear, dragon hawk, lynx, malacrap, and zul-jin.

Roster:

Kargoch

Ascoli

Jaryndis

Greenspring

Jiris

Tainish

Creasalia

Kazragerg

Takaas

Jestin

Again, start time is 9:00 pm and we go until 12:00 pm (and maybe a touch later if pwople are up for it/ progression is good). Hopefully I see you all there!

-Kargoch

Woot! I will be there and waiting!

WE had a great night in there tonight, and hopefully Jestin's internet connection will co-operate next week, as well as the RNG for malacrass adds. Thank you perforated for subbing in.

Ok, we are looking for a healer substitute for Jiris, as she will be cavorting with Tainish in NYC (have fun guys). We have Perforated to replace tainish (not that you can REALLY replace him, but we can try).

for those that are interested we run from 9:00 pm on friday to 12 midnight (give or take a bit depend on progress).

Edited by Kailand

• 1 month later...

Hi all!

It looks like we are now missing 4 people for ZA on halloween night (Ascoli, Cresalia, Greenspring, and Takaas). if we can find reasonable replacements I am still willing to give this a go, but I'll need some interest first. So I would like a tank (prefer paly, but will take druid/warrior), a healer, and some DPS. Please post in this thread if you are interested, or know of somebody who is. Unfortunately people from shelah's run aren't elegible due to the reset timing (resets friday morning, then monday morning) but if you have alts in kara level gear, you are fine to bring them.

The ZA run starts at 9:00 and will probably last for a little over an hour (10:15ish) assuming we go at our normal pace.

Hi all!

It looks like we are now missing 4 people for ZA on halloween night (Ascoli, Cresalia, Greenspring, and Takaas). if we can find reasonable replacements I am still willing to give this a go, but I'll need some interest first. So I would like a tank (prefer paly, but will take druid/warrior), a healer, and some DPS. Please post in this thread if you are interested, or know of somebody who is. Unfortunately people from shelah's run aren't elegible due to the reset timing (resets friday morning, then monday morning) but if you have alts in kara level gear, you are fine to bring them.

The ZA run starts at 9:00 and will probably last for a little over an hour (10:15ish) assuming we go at our normal pace.

I'll be happy to bring either of my alts along to this, depending on if you need a healer (Kadi) or another DPSer (Burana). Of course, I'd prefer to bring Burana because she needs the badges and gear more than Kadi does, but I'm not too fussed about it either way. Just let me know what you need!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for giving a badly geared noob pally tank a chance way back when you guys were running Kara. Hope we eventually get some sort of Friday night raid going again when everyone (and their alts) get up to 80. :thumbsup:

Thanks for giving a badly geared noob pally tank a chance way back when you guys were running Kara. Hope we eventually get some sort of Friday night raid going again when everyone (and their alts) get up to 80. :thumbsup:

I would like to thank all of the regulars, as well as the generous replacements, it was a blast. I've sent out the remaining void crystals. I figure I may start a 10 man naxx or something in the new year, but in the mean time, enjoy the lore and leveling