To the Skullcrushers

Gorrin

Well, I quit WoW, for good this time, so figured I'd go out with a bang. As many of you know, I have constantly tried to get the skullcrushers to be awesomer, and so I introduce, for the first time ever, the downloadable Gorrinmod! (abuse Odenn with whispers if you wish to know more).

Now you too can know just a little bit of my freaking awesomeness. Of course, I also have to maintain my reputation as a bastich, and so you'll find that there is no link to the mod, and so you'll spend many fruitless nights searching for the secrets of my freaking awesomeness.

And on another note, many of you know me only by my voice, but I have a special treat for you.

Here is Gorrin's pic. Center, top row.

So, ta-ta Skullcrushers, I'll miss ya all...except for you Maube!

Oh, you don't have to worry about that Maube, I'm not going to the airlines. I'm going into Law Enforcement. So just remember as you lay down to sleep, that your safety rests in my hands.

:alcoholic::axe::read::blink::lostit::cool::rotflmao:

That about sums it up. :laugh:

• 7 months later...

Bwahahahahaha, and like a shadow in the night I return! Although I suppose since I've announced it, it's not really that sneaky...also a shadow doesn't make much noise, so I suppose that analogy isn't quite accurate really.

However, this one time I do remember when a shadow knocked over my lamp, and started a fire. I told the fire department that it wasn't me, it was the shadow, but they're like all the rest of those fools that don't know how evil shadows are. I tell you they're out to get me too. I wouldn't be surprised if they and the shadows were allied.

So on second thought, I don't think I want to return like a shadow in the night. Truth be told as well, I'm not sure a shadow really returns. SO if the light goes out and the shadow disappears into darkness, or a light is turned on and the shadow disappears, when it's sposed to have 'returned' is it really that same shadow or is it a different one? I think that calls for a scientific study on the identities of shadows. We'll get to the bottom of this, you mark my words.

So anyway, I'm returning not like a shadow in the night! I'll leave y'all to figure out exactly how I'm returning, just so long as it doesn't involve shadows, I'll be happy. Although, I suppose if it involves shadows only indirectly, or perhaps some sort of anti-shadow I'll also be happy (in the case of indirectly shadows, I'll prolly just be only slightly cheery, so be warned!)

Oh, and Gorrinmod 2.3 is up and available for download.

Edited by Gorrin

good day sir

now heres someone that tell it like it is. factual and to the point. brilliant!

i likey the cut of your jib. you remind me of someone relatively contra antisimilar to myself. also perhaps, maybe just, similar to my level of nonsanity.

world domination can now commence

Bwahahahahaha, and like a shadow in the night I return! Although I suppose since I've announced it, it's not really that sneaky...also a shadow doesn't make much noise, so I suppose that analogy isn't quite accurate really.

However, this one time I do remember when a shadow knocked over my lamp, and started a fire. I told the fire department that it wasn't me, it was the shadow, but they're like all the rest of those fools that don't know how evil shadows are. I tell you they're out to get me too. I wouldn't be surprised if they and the shadows were allied.

So on second thought, I don't think I want to return like a shadow in the night. Truth be told as well, I'm not sure a shadow really returns. SO if the light goes out and the shadow disappears into darkness, or a light is turned on and the shadow disappears, when it's sposed to have 'returned' is it really that same shadow or is it a different one? I think that calls for a scientific study on the identities of shadows. We'll get to the bottom of this, you mark my words.

So anyway, I'm returning not like a shadow in the night! I'll leave y'all to figure out exactly how I'm returning, just so long as it doesn't involve shadows, I'll be happy. Although, I suppose if it involves shadows only indirectly, or perhaps some sort of anti-shadow I'll also be happy (in the case of indirectly shadows, I'll prolly just be only slightly cheery, so be warned!)

Oh, and Gorrinmod 2.3 is up and available for download.

Further interfering with returning like a shadow in the night is the fact that you've actually be seen quite often over the last month or two.

Yeah, I've been returned for about a month and a half, but I haven't been suitably bored enough to actually warrant searching through the archives and digging this thread back up to cause even more headache

Besides, I told you i'm returning not like a shadow in the night. So, comparing me to said shadow is silly

Edited by Gorrin

Wait,

what

is

Gorrin?

Ouch, my pride.

Come now, I'm like Cheers...everyone knows my name.

But I believe I sense an underlying thread of philosphy in your reply. So, I'll answer your question with a question. Do any of us really know who anyone else truly is?

Well, with a resounding yes, I can say I know. My spy network is more efficient than ever before, and I know of every thing you do...every single thing...

And frankly, Harne, I hafta say I'm a little shocked with you. I mean, I've seen a lot, but what happened with that pot roast...that's just too much.

Edited by Gorrin

I do believe that this is the mean old warrior that used to stick his spear in my hoof when I hugged him. :stinker:

*hugs Gorrin and heads for the hills*