Heroic Blood Furnace

Jadeynn

Who would be interested in a weekly run if I *cough* lead it? :tease:

This requires revered status with Thrallmar to obtain the key. If you would be interested in running weekly, I'd be most happy to help with the rep runs through The shattered halls.

im game, still at honored tho : (

but im yer warrior...and i can *shutter* tank, for ya.

OR

i can DPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but ill take what ever i can get

Monday nights will be the best for me actually. 8 server I'm thinking.

8's probably a tad too early for me to be reliable for, especially for the next few weeks (very busy at work, so my schedule's a bit extended on some nights...and I really should start eating dinner again soon :tease:).

I'm always willing to lend a hand but somehow I don't think you'll really want another priest in the mix . . . probably better to bring some DPS along, Although I suppose I could just smite my way through the instance :tease: .

Alrighty! thank you all for the interest! I've choosen a group of 5 that are already keyed, so we'll begin on Monday! :devil:

There is certainly enough interest for another group! get your arses tah grinding dat rep! :cool:

I'm still grinding to 70, let alone worrying about rep. :devil:

I can pretty much solo heal an instance now, so if anyone wants to hit any of these, let me know - be glad to keep you alive and buff you up (for those that missed the announcement, I have improved blessing of wisdom and blessing of kings!)

::giggles:: Giving Maube and Katak one last run for our money =p Of course we are both sicker then dogs - but being that we just slept for 5 hours with cough medicine in our veins...

I swear... every time I go to Kat's best friends house I come back sick.

• 2 weeks later...