<><Fishing Derby><>

Jadeynn

Bruddahs and Sistahs! Grab joor fishin' poles, joor fishin 'ats an joor lures! Ah be ah hostin' ah fishin' derby in dah Hinterlands on Satahday dah 9th aht 7pm. Contestants will 'ave an 'ours time to see if dey can be dah one to fish up dah most Nightfin snappah and Stonescale eels. Prizes will be awarded to dah top three fishahman, 'an a prize to dah person dat catches dah largest fish! Dos of dah fish caught will be donated to dah guild fer foods and oils dat we need fer our raids, so joo be 'elpin dah guild by enterin'!! We will meet up aht dah Revantusk village aht 6:30pm soh we can be sure all contestants will be ready fer dah castin' tah start aht 7pm. Der will be ah sign up posted soon, so if yah wish tah entah please sign up! Ah would like tah know how many plan tah entah. 'ope tah see many der!

Sounds like a good opportunity for Kelani (and her trusty jubling) to fish up some food for the Clan...and her pets! Nat Pagle has given her some tips, so she'll be ready...

Incidentally, Kelani and Waldonnis are both at 300 cooking (and Toba's an alchemist), so if we want to cook the day's catch (or make stonescale oil), I'd be happy to help with that.

Edited by Waldonnis

I be watchin shiny tingies on da magic screen! Me nub fish!

(( Sorry hun! College football starts this week, and I have people coming over to watch the game. My apologies... I know you've tried to do this on many occasions.... <sigh> I promise to try to make it to any not on Saturday afternoon! ))

Bar

Edited by Baracko

Bumping this

Please folks - show your support! Kytae works her tail off to bring more Roleplay events into the fray - take some time off - relax and have some goofy fun with your clan mates.

Tanks to all dohs dat participated in dah tourney! an' tah dohs dat came tah support dah contestants! dey managed tah reel in 16 stonescales for dah guild! Tank joo contestants!!

'an dah winnahs in ordah along wit der prizes are...

Soke - 7 stonescale eels - Green whelpling

Waldonnis - 5 stonscale eels - Green winged macaw

Rhoach - 4 stonscale eels - mooncloth bag

Waldonnis - Largest fish caught, 40 pound grouper - Big Iron fishing pole & 10 aquadynamic fish attractors

'ah'd like tah give ah special tanks tah dah ones kind enough tah donate prizes an' der skills tah make dah awards possible.

Green whelpling -Harne

Green winged macaw - Xiris

Big Iron fishing pole - Sabrianica

Aquadynamic fish attractors - Verissi

Mooncloth bag - Fomor

DABU! all of joo!!