Look out Ragnaros!

Maube

Well um... have to say... after our past couple weeks of our priestly shortage... that is out of the way...

We got priests coming out of our ears now! =) I sure in heck aint complaining... because now we have a mage and shaman shortage =p

I tell yah... feast or famine!

Should be able to chain pull this week =) Odenn I think needs some training as a mainpuller... as we may need gordy to bring either his shaman or his mage!

Well um... have to say... after our past couple weeks of our priestly shortage... that is out of the way...

We got priests coming out of our ears now! =) I sure in heck aint complaining... because now we have a mage and shaman shortage =p

I tell yah... feast or famine!

Should be able to chain pull this week =) Odenn I think needs some training as a mainpuller... as we may need gordy to bring either his shaman or his mage!

pssst... want me to respec shadow?

Thanks to Verissi, Xiris, and Tainish, I now have the major mana potion recipe and Fomor has 19 of them waiting in his mailbox. Come wednesday, he'll be all set!

I can help on the pullings :p

Funny fact: a friend of mine was explaining that to make MC go faster they pull Shazz and Geddon at the same time... Talk about chain pulling...

Funny fact: a friend of mine was explaining that to make MC go faster they pull Shazz and Geddon at the same time... Talk about chain pulling...

And they pull this off without wiping?!

And they pull this off without wiping?!

Apparently, yes... :) But they have BWL in farm status and are getting there in AQ 40. Big friggin raiding no-RL people :)

Saw the video. It's basically two 20-man raids leap frogging in BWL gear. They shard just about everything *cry*

They have bad pulls too, I saw how they were entering the imp caverns and had two surgers plus imps, their warlocks (without saying a word) banished immediately and warriors used their shout to pull the imps while mages AOE. Was interesting.

There was a battle between a US guild and a European guild, right now the European guild has MC down to 37 minutes or so. Every single player crits like crazy, I have a feeling they are all fighting in Warlord's gear.

Rel

Thanks to Verissi, Xiris, and Tainish, I now have the major mana potion recipe and Fomor has 19 of them waiting in his mailbox. Come wednesday, he'll be all set!

Mana pot recipe? Is it a pain?

I don't know where my application stands, but I need to let you guys know I have some loyalty that I need to uphold this week, even if I were invited to join your ranks when I get home tonight.

I have been running with the WW BBQ raid for close to four months now, and I am signed up for raids with them through the end of the week (AQ40 tonight and MC Luci-Rags on Saturday). If I am admitted into your ranks, I will be able to begin contributing there starting when Saturday's RaidId resets (Tuesday, I think?).

My unbuffed FR is 179, with the UBRS Buff and my totem, I am at 320. I actually take off FR for Rags and wear more DPS oriented gear. When I am healing, I rely on my FR totem and the UBRS buff to provide the minimum 150 that healers need. I don't, at any other point, wear FR in MC (really no need for it if you are smart and play safely as a non-MT.) I hope that this does not detract from my potential membership.

We are here for fun Jero, it isnt required to raid with us, what is required is a relaxed atmosphere.

We help each other out when we need it, but we have members who are committed to other raids with other guilds. Just as we dont require people who raid with us to be Crushers, we dont require Crushers to only play with guildmates

What mage shortage? I've been seeing 3-4 since I started running MC with you guys. Our arcane power consists of you, Verissi, and then one to three from a floating pool, among whose members are Chrysalia, Xiris, Ziddi, and Ghules.

We are here for fun Jero, it isnt required to raid with us, what is required is a relaxed atmosphere.

We help each other out when we need it, but we have members who are committed to other raids with other guilds. Just as we dont require people who raid with us to be Crushers, we dont require Crushers to only play with guildmates

Sorry I have been semi AWOL on raids. I promise to get back into the swing soon. I signed up for Ony tonight and Friday's core run. I'll see about next week, um next week.

Maube knows I will be less available for raids the next several weeks between travel and school. So yup, there might actually be a little bit of a mage shortage.