A new record?

Kalglin

Just tried to log onto AD for the first time today and I was number 901 in queue?

This has to be a new record!!

I have been 500 before, but 900? I don't think it is mathematically possible?

heheh beats mine last night....

hey I know....hmmmm

this might get us in a bit of hot water but....hmmmm

Im gonna start makin screenshots of my ques (personal highs)

and we will post them here on the website...

might stir up the pot or at least get a reply hehehe

lol

I'm not sure what Blizzard is trying to do with the long queues since 1.9...but I suspect that it should go down soon. My guess is they are getting ready to open a few new RP servers and are inflating the queue to get people angry enough to relocate (character transfers) when the new RP servers open up.

Just my theory, anyway.

I know I can get onto the RP-PVP server no wait that I rolled an alt on when this crap started right after Christmas, but I want to play on AD, not the other server. All my time and effort and friends are here. :yahoo:

lol

I'm not sure what Blizzard is trying to do with the long queues since 1.9...but I suspect that it should go down soon. My guess is they are getting ready to open a few new RP servers and are inflating the queue to get people angry enough to relocate (character transfers) when the new RP servers open up.

Just my theory, anyway.

I know I can get onto the RP-PVP server no wait that I rolled an alt on when this crap started right after Christmas, but I want to play on AD, not the other server. All my time and effort and friends are here. :yahoo:

it will go down

New equipment will replace the older units (which we are within serverwise etc)

I am sure it will go down soon as well, but it is just extremely frustrating.

I get home from work after 7 PM EST, I try to log on by 7:30 PM and bam... 300+, 400+ queues.

So, I have started doing other things.. like actually talking to my family.

GO FIGURE!!!

The moment I get home, I log into WoW and log in with an alt. By the time I get done eating dinner, the alt has logged himself out, but I am still at the character selection screen. Sometimes I'll just run to the computer and open his bags to refresh the timer.

Hey Borg, your images are not showing.

Lol

That's exactly what I've been doing when I need to be on for an instance run Balandar! >:L

Get home, log in with a low level alt, then walk away. Every now and then go and move, open a bag, etc.

Lets just say... I am a very mad panda.

Are mad pandas still black and white or are they black and red? :rofl:

Not much happened last night, really. Most of the group wanted to play in WSG and it was a zergfest in AB when I went in there. I made up for the lack of Alliance in queues with a bit of world PvP with Zorrander in front of Org, though >:L

Luckily, I only lost connection once last night very late, so I avoided the queue for once...

<<Not much happened last night, really. Most of the group wanted to play in WSG and it was a zergfest in AB when I went in there. I made up for the lack of Alliance in queues with a bit of world PvP with Zorrander in front of Org, though >:L>>

Yeah, I tried to pull a Tazzy and get a group together, but it didnt jive! So.......Im probably gonna lose my ranking!

Bah! :rofl:

The Bar

Nice Try Barack... but apparently the Warmonger has his title for other circumstances >:L

Not even sure how I got the title

And Not even sure why people will listen to me even if they have never run with us before

All I know is when I throw an invite... the only time I get a no answer is if the player is AFK =p

As much as I hate PuGs... it was nice the other night no throwing out directions...

After Haq left the 40 bracket when I PvPed with Maube... everyone turned to Maube... now look what I started...

Yhikes... I must smell or something =p :cool::rofl::rofl:

The word on the street is AD will be getting server transfers soon. This is just rumor though. If worse comes to worse, maybe we should all mass migrate.

Also, it will get better come the end of the month. All those free 1 month subscriptions will be over and time for people to pay up. Always happens around the beginning of Feb. (all you MMO vets already know this trend)

The word on the street is AD will be getting server transfers soon.  This is just rumor though.  If worse comes to worse, maybe we should all mass migrate.

Also, it will get better come the end of the month.  All those free 1 month subscriptions will be over and time for people to pay up.  Always happens around the beginning of Feb. (all you MMO vets already know this trend)

Well when they are offered... Make sure we do a vote =p Of course the majority of my online friends are Crushers anywho...

The word on the street is AD will be getting server transfers soon.  This is just rumor though.  If worse comes to worse, maybe we should all mass migrate.

Also, it will get better come the end of the month.  All those free 1 month subscriptions will be over and time for people to pay up.  Always happens around the beginning of Feb. (all you MMO vets already know this trend)

Well when they are offered... Make sure we do a vote =p Of course the majority of my online friends are Crushers anywho...

WOW.. this thread got hijacked!! :yahoo:

/ducks and runs for cover

Foiled by the queue again! :)

Was 6xx something when I logged on around 7:40 to go to MC on the Sunday run, and here it is at 10 after 8 and I am only in the 400's.

Damn blizzard and this queue. :orc:

Although I have been in an 800+ Q before, I normally sign in early enough to avoid it. Normally logging into an alt for my girls to play. But this will only work for the short term. I can see that if this continues that I may never log out :) !

I must say though it's better than the alternative. (example . . .SWG)

I like playing on a server and in a game that is so well liked. For the most part I find the people that play on this server good folks. There will always be a few spoilers.

I would certainly hope that Blizzard will not let it's customer base down. I'm sure that they are doin everything in there power to fix the situtations that are occuring on our server as well as alot of the other servers. We are not alone there. I don't think that Blizzard ever expected the amount of people in there servers when they first opened them up. So all the anger should be redirected towards admiration to the game an that as long as Blizzard does what it can to accomadate it's client, that we will all have a friend playing the game :orc: .