GW2 Gamers - Post here if you will be playing.

Balandar

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The motherboard already is shot... well, more like it got a brief moment with the chair but lived because the PSU failed...

Dude, you want me to mail you my old one?

Alright, I caved and bought it. Having difficulty setting up an account, but have a support ticket opened. I'm sure will get straightened out by Friday. See you all soon. Will be fun to get back into some online gaming with you all after so long. Haven't been in a game in years. Name will be Wolf or a derivative thereof.

Alright, I caved and bought it. Having difficulty setting up an account, but have a support ticket opened. I'm sure will get straightened out by Friday. See you all soon. Will be fun to get back into some online gaming with you all after so long. Haven't been in a game in years. Name will be Wolf or a derivative thereof.

Awesome! Welcome back Wolf! :D

Did you go to https://register.guildwars2.com/ and enter the serial number they email to you? Wonder what's going on...

As for namesakes, they are not unique to each server. It spans across all servers/worlds. Everything is supposed to go live this Friday Night/Saturday morning between midnight and 3AM EST. Kinda vague, but that's what we have to work with.

I will be on the crystal something server though.

Give us a shout if you want to guest on Henge of Denravi. I can send you a guild invite as well if you'd like as you can be in multiple guilds, but only represent one at a time. See you in game.

You can have last names and such! I saw someone named Shebo the White. You can be Wolf the b itch of Martok

Yay people! I missed you! Been a busy summer away from the computer so I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I should be around Saturday morning (Friday night). at release so I hope to see you all then!

Yay people! I missed you! Been a busy summer away from the computer so I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I should be around Saturday morning (Friday night). at release so I hope to see you all then!

What is your username.id for GW2? I'll add you to the list and friend you today during the stress test so I can add you to the guild Friday night.

I will grab my ID when I get home from the dentist, hopefully in time to catch the end of the stress test. Don't have easy access to it here from work unfortunately.

Hey there, thanks for the invite to the guild ! I will have to wait until August 31st to get the game and I will see you guys there. I haven'[t been able to play Beta to test out some things I wanna try involving combos and skills but most likely I will be playing my Charr Guardian, Judge Atreus. I was going for human but I just gotta have that bazooka !

So I've downloaded the client and will be logging in tonight. Question for anyone. When I try to run the client, the download bar on it creeps along. I'm assuming that is just because it's not live until tonight, so it has nothing to connect to and will be faster once it's live, but just want to make sure I didn't miss a step somewhere to avoid frustration tonight come game time.

Archived