GW2 Gamers - Post here if you will be playing.

Balandar

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight for me is like a retro night with good friends. I'm fired up. Looking so forward to catching up with you all. I'm playing a Norn only because i can shapeshift to a Wolf down the road. Thief/assassin like the old days.

Giddyup

Tonight for me is like a retro night with good friends. I'm fired up. Looking so forward to catching up with you all. I'm playing a Norn only because i can shapeshift to a Wolf down the road. Thief/assassin like the old days.

Giddyup

I tried taking two naps today. No way... my mind is in over drive. It'll be great to have you with us again Wolf. It's been far too long. I'm trying to get a hold of Borg but he never picks up his cell. I'm not sure if he know that the servers may come up as early as midnight EST.

Giddyup

I tried taking two naps today. No way... my mind is in over drive. It'll be great to have you with us again Wolf. It's been far too long. I'm trying to get a hold of Borg but he never picks up his cell. I'm not sure if he know that the servers may come up as early as midnight EST.

I'm sure he knows. It's like christmas right now. Looking forward to 4.5 hours from now.

Giddyup

Old man.....I look forward to "skull-fuking" you in pvp like the old days

Giddyup

Old man.....I look forward to "skull-fuking" you in pvp like the old days

Like the old days, you my friend have some serious issues :p

Thanks for the invite, can't wait to get to know you all.

Welcome to the guild Riyo!

*For those of you with topic subscriptions*. 2 Hours to go people! The servers will be up anywhere between Midnight EST to 3AM.

I'll being playing, was running a PGoH clan in Guild Wars, haha man i gotta kept in touch with you guys havnt played with Honor Empire since UO :O

I'll being playing, was running a PGoH clan in Guild Wars, haha man i gotta kept in touch with you guys havnt played with Honor Empire since UO :O

Awesome! We are in now! :) What's your username.id for GW2? Or did you pre-purchase?

Well hi all.

I received an invitation from Balandar to pay a visit to the website if I'm interested in joining the guild. Anyhow, can I join your teamspeak server and observe how you all are? Currently I can't find my microphone (still looking for it), so I guess I'll just listen to you all quietly. Thanks.

Besides being able to follow the guidelines, what else am I expected to do? Have fun with the game is of course my top priority lol

I will be playing and looking forward to having fun in GW2 with everyone.

awesome! welcome back Thaylor! Let us know your username in game so we can invite you

Hi Reavus! I just downloaded the game and I can't gain access to the server the guild is on. Not sure if I should create a player for now on another server or just wait.

Is it still giving you that problem? What does the error message say?

Also, server transfers are free right now. You could try creating on another server and then do a server transfer. Maybe that would let you get in?

I didn't know they stopped people from joining certain servers! You may have to do some google and forum checking (like http://www.guildwars2forum.com ) to see how to do a server transfer if you go that route. Once they stop making transfers free it costs around 2,000 gems which is about $25 in real life money. :/

Well hi all.

I received an invitation from Balandar to pay a visit to the website if I'm interested in joining the guild. Anyhow, can I join your teamspeak server and observe how you all are? Currently I can't find my microphone (still looking for it), so I guess I'll just listen to you all quietly. Thanks.

Besides being able to follow the guidelines, what else am I expected to do? Have fun with the game is of course my top priority lol

Hi Tacitus! Good to see you made it this way. In answer to your questions, having fun is the only requirement. And other than our guidelines... follow ArenaNets. They are swift with the ban hammer if you act out of line in general chat or have unacceptable names. Feel free to join us in teamspeak (which is optional and not a requirement). Most play in the evening/night. We'll be doing some WvW tomorrow night if you'd like to join.

Well hi all.

If I'm in WvW or Spvp there will be angry cursing. Most likely colorful word combos that don't even make sense as well.

If I'm in WvW or Spvp there will be angry cursing. Most likely colorful word combos that don't even make sense as well.

Also if we're raiding. But don't let that scare you. I actually missed it when I was taking a break from MMOs this summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived