SUnday&Monday 25 Person Naxx

Gordantell

Hey all,

Here is teh Crusher post for the new 25 man Naxx. The Sunday Run is looking to transform into a 25 man naxx run. All the current participants of Shelah's 10 man have first dibs. We have some folks form Jasena's guild interested and a few others from a 10 man that have been farming 10 man.

Please post here if you are interested. We will be using this thread for organizing then get out own pinned.

Any Crushers interested in coming, that rean't currently in the 10 man please post your: Name, Class, and Spec (and any spec your willing to change to).

-Gordantell

You can of course count on me every two weeks out of three, until the beginning of july. Then my schedule will be changed for two months, but I'll be joining as often as possible.

Shelah - Priest - Shadow

And of course:

Perthes - Hunter.

I can be either Survival, Beast Master or Marksmanship speced doesnt matter to me. Right now im speced in to Marksmanship.

I have experience with all 3 specs and truth be told.. they are all good.

Im also working on my warrior Rakin to be Arms (With Prot as a 2nd spec when duel spec comes out). Rakin is at the time 77 but wont be long until 80. I might be switching Perthes to Rakin on this raid but that will all depend on his gear when this raid starts up.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to attend. I'm enhancement, and have some heroic gear. If I could also hear what times the raids would start Sunday and Monday, that would also help. I usually work till 6:30 on Sunday, and am in school till 8:15 Monday (and also a half hour drive home), but don't need to go back to school till 2:00 Tuesday.