Voting

Kalea

With all the furor going on in the real world over elections this year, I think it's time we consider voting in our Crusher camp. I have a few suggestions.

I would vote for Waldonnis for President. He doesn't say much, but when he does it's direct, unemotional and to the point. Not only does logic rule, but this is one of the most efficient people in the camp when it comes to getting things done.

I would vote for Zuworty for his Chief of Staff. Zuworty would add humor and cheerful pinkness to Waldo's Presidential Longhouse.

I would vote for Baracko for Commander in Chief, with Holyssa as his top aide. Can't you just picture Baracko standing on the field of battle shouting "WIPE IT!" because Harne has been seen by the enemy while trying to stealth up and take a look at the next group? Holyssa would dutifully collect every enemy in sight, bringing them back to his Commander in Chief so that the Lord of the Floor could be the first to fall.

I would vote for Smedlock as Fire Chief. Enough said.

What are your thoughts?

With all the furor going on in the real world over elections this year, I think it's time we consider voting in our Crusher camp. I have a few suggestions.

I would vote for Waldonnis for President. He doesn't say much, but when he does it's direct, unemotional and to the point. Not only does logic rule, but this is one of the most efficient people in the camp when it comes to getting things done.

I would vote for Zuworty for his Chief of Staff. Zuworty would add humor and cheerful pinkness to Waldo's Presidential Longhouse.

I would vote for Baracko for Commander in Chief, with Holyssa as his top aide. Can't you just picture Baracko standing on the field of battle shouting "WIPE IT!" because Harne has been seen by the enemy while trying to stealth up and take a look at the next group? Holyssa would dutifully collect every enemy in sight, bringing them back to his Commander in Chief so that the Lord of the Floor could be the first to fall.

What are your thoughts?

Barack Osplata - Dying for the Horde and YOUR epic lulz, one pull at a time...

Some guy: Help! Zombies in mah AH!

Holyssa: Leave it to me!

*Mounts & gathers em*

Baracko: *does the Arnold yell*

Holyssa: FIRE ELE TOTEM FFS I GOT 5 GRPS

Baracko: .... (dead)

Holy: ((sweet Raptor Jesus))

*dies*

<AFK>Orcala: lol u suk

You know he'll just tax peoples' pants off, right? :innocent:

wut joo mean by dah Fire Chief?

I figure that if we supply you with enough liquid you're a portable fire truck all by yourself, Smedlock. However, we might want to appoint Maube as your Assistant to freeze the fires in case your hose runs dry.

Barack Osplata - Dying for the Horde and YOUR epic lulz, one pull at a time...

Some guy: Help! Zombies in mah AH!

Holyssa: Leave it to me!

*Mounts & gathers em*

Baracko: *does the Arnold yell*

Holyssa: FIRE ELE TOTEM FFS I GOT 5 GRPS

Baracko: .... (dead)

Holy: ((sweet Raptor Jesus))

*dies*

<AFK>Orcala: lol u suk

Me: Well, there was this one time back when I was raiding with... *drones on* and then... *drones on some more*

Although, I would like to nominate myself for Secretary of State. I can bore everyone in negotiations so they give us what we want just to shut me up. And I know my way to ANYWHERE! Especially Albuquerque. Plus, I can give out scrunchies as a free 'parting gift'.

Edited by Kadi

Me: Well, there was this one time back when I was raiding with... *drones on* and then... *drones on some more*

Although, I would like to nominate myself for Secretary of State. I can bore everyone in negotiations so they give us what we want just to shut me up. And I know my way to ANYWHERE! Especially Albuquerque. Plus, I can give out scrunchies as a free 'parting gift'.

We would have to check your qualifications, Kadiana.

Can you see Kalimdor from your house?

We would have to check your qualifications, Kadiana.

Can you see Kalimdor from your house?

Nope. Kalimdor is just a bit too far away from Silvermoon for that. I do think that Thrall is kinda sexy though, for an Orc. Does that count?