Saturday Night Altazhan

Zartum

Hello,

I will be leading a Karazhan run to be held on or around 7:00 PM Server Time. I am looking for over-geared and well-experienced players who enjoy theory-crafting and maximizing their characters, to instead come on their alts for fun times and 22 badges. As this is primarily an alts-run, most of the slots can be worked around because several people who've expressed interest to me already have different characters they could bring. Coming to the raid, you may expect a very focused and determined group and a good time to to be had all-round; you will be expected to bring necessary consumables, Ventrilo, and a positive attitude. For further details, please contact me via tells or in-game mail on the name Zartum.

Looking Forward to Seeing You!

Edited by Zartum

Who is this person? They're not on the guild list that I can see, and it looks like they're in a one-account guild from the Blizzard Armory.

Most likely a new transfer based on what I read here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...37903&sid=1

& here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...=1&pageNo=1

Zartum is a friend of mine from alliance side who transfered over :dancing_smile: told him to post on here for more luck filling out his run!

So folks - phear the Hamfist and be nice ;)

Oh and Zar - I gots a priestie Maubers and a huntard ;) so whomever you need whenever hehe

Edited by Maube

Hello,

I will be leading a Karazhan run to be held on or around 7:00 PM Server Time. I am looking for over-geared and well-experienced players who enjoy theory-crafting and maximizing their characters, to instead come on their alts for fun times and 22 badges. As this is primarily an alts-run, most of the slots can be worked around because several people who've expressed interest to me already have different characters they could bring. Coming to the raid, you may expect a very focused and determined group and a good time to to be had all-round; you will be expected to bring necessary consumables, Ventrilo, and a positive attitude. For further details, please contact me via tells or in-game mail on the name Zartum.

Looking Forward to Seeing You!

I wish I could bring my alt, Saephere. Sadly, she is still way too small.

By the time you have your alt up to 70.. The expansion will be out and you will be looking for better gear during the 71-80 grind :sorry:

But yeah.. im in the same boat Kieranna :( .. I have my lil Rakin at 61.. and it feels like its taking forever to level up lol.. I want to try and get him up FAST to get rolling in Kara and Gruuls / Mags runs. :D:(

By the time you have your alt up to 70.. The expansion will be out and you will be looking for better gear during the 71-80 grind :sorry:

But yeah.. im in the same boat Kieranna :D .. I have my lil Rakin at 61.. and it feels like its taking forever to level up lol.. I want to try and get him up FAST to get rolling in Kara and Gruuls / Mags runs. :(:devil:

Haha I know. That is what is sad. I still have so do with Kier, it's hard to put her aside to level Saephere. At this rate, by the time I get Saephere to level 40, the expansion will be out. What to do? :(

My mage Xiris is interested--she's my main but sadly far undergeared next to my priest. So yeah she could use the loot and the badges plus really since I've only ever healed in there, I've never actually seen the place. Just the health bars. :sorry: