Clan Skullcrusher, Hands of Adal

Baracko

Instead of skipping the hard stuff, we plunged through and made it happen, knowing we'd learn things we'd need later.

Congratulations to everyone on all their hard work! Hyjal and BT, here we come. Goodbye Pink Temple of Vag.... *waves*

WoWScrnShot_051508_195517.jpg

Instead of skipping the hard stuff, we plunged through and made it happen, knowing we'd learn things we'd need later.

Congratulations to everyone on all their hard work! Hyjal and BT, here we come. Goodbye Pink Temple of Vag.... *waves*

WoWScrnShot_051508_195517.jpg

We are officially awesome now.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but I shall keep my own very brief: congrats for making this a reality, Clan Skullcrusher & pals! :gruntcool:;)>:L

You were only going to do the one Kael kill? Aww, I wanted to see the carnage when the Ashes dropped :gruntcool:

Seriously, aren't there a couple of drops from him that you won't see equivalent or better gear for until late in Black Temple?

We'll kill him at least twice, within certain criteria. And yes there is, Scryll, but the time involved to get those items sometimes doesnt justify the means.

Bottom line: We'll see. ;p

You were only going to do the one Kael kill? Aww, I wanted to see the carnage when the Ashes dropped :gruntcool:

Seriously, aren't there a couple of drops from him that you won't see equivalent or better gear for until late in Black Temple?

While I'm all for taking a baseball bat to Kael's kneecaps again to help get people more T5 chests, there's oodles of stuff from Hyjal alone that more than easily makes up for the stuff Kael drops. That and the difficulty is noticeably less compared to the terrible two that is Vashj/Kael.

As Cal said last night, we did not expect to go so far into Hyjal immediately with positive outcomes. Once we get a solid strat on the table for Anetheron & beyond, we'll be swimming in loot sooner than we can imagine ;)

One thing to note is just how many raids are skipping Kael and Vashj because of the difficulty vs. reward factor. It seems to them that getting into tier 6 content is a win all around, but what they miss out on are the lovely rings from Scale of the Sands...and most importantly, the opportunity to develop raid cohesion and coordination on complex boss fights (something they will NEED further into BT).

I'm personally proud that we stuck it out and didn't succumb to the pressure of going the "easy route to epix". I think that learning these encounters taught us how to work together better and also stress us individually to improve. It says a ton about the people in the raid and the commitment to defeat the tougher fights, even in the face of the "easier (for now) path".

so since we didnt pick the "easy path" does that mean we are on the light side of the force? Does that mean we truely are lovers?

yay LOVE WINS!

the more hard bosses we kill, the more LOVE WINS! yay! i knew it!

so since we didnt pick the "easy path" does that mean we are on the light side of the force? Does that mean we truely are lovers?

yay LOVE WINS!

Bah, I don't think those dead Stormtroopers would consider being killed by Luke's lightsaber as being an act of love :p

yay LOVE WINS!

Bah, I don't think those dead Stormtroopers would consider being killed by Luke's lightsaber as being an act of love :p

It's Tough love :dancing_smile: