Important Meeting on Tuesday!

Baracko

Greetings, brethren!

The winds of change are coming...

We shall be having our normal meeting this Tuesday at 8:45 PM, unless something changes.

Location = TBD! We're coming up with a new place that may afford us more privacy!

EVERYONE PLEASE TRY TO ATTEND!

Keep an eye on the guild message of the day for further info.

For all those wondering what will be happening, we have finally gotten permission from the powers that be to chain up Smedlock and lock him in a dark cage like the animal he is. The streets of Orgrimmar and Shattrath will be safer for it.

Come join in on the festivities! Bring your rotten fruit and vegetables to throw at him as he is paraded by before his judgement!

YAY!

;p

Greetings, brethren!

The winds of change are coming...

We shall be having our normal meeting this Tuesday at 8:45 PM, unless something changes.

Location = TBD! We're coming up with a new place that may afford us more privacy!

EVERYONE PLEASE TRY TO ATTEND!

Keep an eye on the guild message of the day for further info.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

Sorry, couldn't resist....

Anyway, yes, very important meeting, so please do your best to attend. Also, the change of scenery should afford us a bit more room as well and hopefully will reduce how many passers-by stop to jump up and down on me.

Oooh, I know somewhere really private and fun..

Wait.. for the meeting? Nevermind. >:0

I'll be there!

Oooh, I know somewhere really private and fun..

Wait.. for the meeting? Nevermind. ;)

I'll be there!

:0 *gasps at Amahli*

>:0

Anyway, yes, very important meeting, so please do your best to attend. Also, the change of scenery should afford us a bit more room as well and hopefully will reduce how many passers-by stop to jump up and down on me.

Well I'm glad to see an effort is being made to deal with that problem. Jumping up and down on you is a privilege reserved for Crushers who are of grunt-rank or higher!

Heheh, My brother Kept pokeing at me *Hey maybe you sould *suggest* a New meeting spot? Way to many people interupt the meeting* >:0

I'l try my Best to make it of course! ;)

I know a nice secluded cave that is somewhat difficult to get to, and we'd have to summon some lowbies if they couldn't make it through the mobs. It's where my husband's guild has their meetings, but it's a ###### and a half to get to and takes a lot of time to set up.

(snip) and hopefully will reduce how many passers-by stop to jump up and down on me.

Latz could always stand up!

/ooc traveling again, so won't be online. Tainish has a business dinner tonight so I don't think he will be online either. Please, could someone post in our private section a Vrugz version of the events?