Looking for a few good Crushers (again)

Huato

Ok, I need some help.

I have several group quests in Nagrand that I need to blow out of the place. I have Durn the Hungerer, a quest to kill an Ogre, and the three elite quests from Nesingwary's camp (and possibly one more). Getting these done should push me on up to 68 tonight (I'll hit it tonight no problem even if I just work the solo stuff in Blade's Edge, but I'd love to get these done sooner rather than later).

I figure a good group could knock these out in no time at all.

Then hit an instance or two to get some more + healing gear so I can keep you guys and gals alive! I would love to break the +800 mark tonight or this weekend without +healing enchants (if I spent the money on mats for the +81 healing I would be over 800 now).

Any takers?

Edited by Huato

Tonight would be good - probably after 8pm.

Saturday is going to be hit or miss after 11am. We have some shopping and yard work to do, so most of the day will be spent doing that.

As far as Tempest Keep goes, once I am 70 I will be buying my flying mount and training. I'm all set money wise - I could buy the training and the mount now if they'd let me. They keep telling me to come back in a couple of levels though. :tease:

Edited by Huato

Hua, if you need help, I'm usually always around on Alhamode or occasionally on Alhazad. Alhamode and a 65 rogue finished the Nessingwary quests, so you don't need a large group for those. I'd suggest 3 to 5 for Durn, though.

Edited by Alhazad

Cool, thank you for the offer!

I'll try and hit you up tonight...Paladin's name is Morgard in case you missed it (I still need to get Hu and Zu back over here). :tease:

I am working! ???

It's amusing that we get another post a few hours after mine about an instance run and it instantly gets double the posts mine did from earlier in the day. :tease:

I am working! ???

It's amusing that we get another post a few hours after mine about an instance run and it instantly gets double the posts mine did from earlier in the day. :tease:

*shrugs* Dunno what to say, but for me, this week (or really this entire month) is bad for predictability...I could be home at 7pm...or even 11pm, depending on work. Committing to anything is rough for me lately unless it's several days in advance, and even then, it's still iffy. Just this week, I've had to cancel commitments twice due to unexpected job demands.

Also, bear in mind that far less than 40% of our members actually read the forums at all....

Understandable Waldonnis - I'm on call 24/7 now and my work has been chaotic at best. They let go of the last network/systems admin unexpectedly and I was brought in. Needless to say the previous person didn't get to start documenting much of the network infrastructure, nor did his predecessors (it looks like he started to before he left, but there wasn't much).

When I started they were in the process of completing a larger building to relocate to and I had to find as much out about the network and infrastructure as I could before the move. The day of the move I worked almost 16 hours to get it done. I just worked out the last of the bugs tonight.

Understandable Waldonnis - I'm on call 24/7 now and my work has been chaotic at best. They let go of the last network/systems admin unexpectedly and I was brought in. Needless to say the previous person didn't get to start documenting much of the network infrastructure, nor did his predecessors (it looks like he started to before he left, but there wasn't much).

When I started they were in the process of completing a larger building to relocate to and I had to find as much out about the network and infrastructure as I could before the move. The day of the move I worked almost 16 hours to get it done. I just worked out the last of the bugs tonight.

Yeah, we just went into production mode on a global Citrix farm coupled with a new version of scheduling software for field service. It's been crazy, given that calls may (and have...poor Kantus!) come in at any time of the day/night depending on what part of the world the sun is shining upon at that moment. Ordinarily, this shouldn't have been a big deal, but there were too many "new" elements to this and it's been a big-bang for the end-users, so tons of questions, concerns, etc have popped up. Nothing like having critical-priority calls because something runs slower from a Citrix server halfway across the world than from their desktop (DUH!). Ah well, such is life in this crazy corner of technology...

At any rate, I've noticed some decline in quite a few peoples' playtime lately, some of which is probably related to work and spring break/family...it's natural, I suppose. I know that I'm pretty tired lately and can barely focus long enough to complete a flight from Undercity to Tarren Mill at times....running around Nagrand on those nights is akin to a bicycle trip around Europe :tease: I'm sure we can get a group together...I never completed those with Waldy, so if I'm not sitting in my chair zoning out while running in circles in-game, I'll give you a hand.

*coughs* Im just reading this now I will help im usually around on one of the *wen's* Your in the steamvaults right now or i would be harrassing you in game :tease:

watch out for the fishies *glances at 'Wenn* *Smashes her with a 40 pound grouper*

So it turns out that Im not going to be on tonight, most likely unless very late. Got a dinner party invite I cant pass up. :devil:

Edited by Baracko

watch out for the fishies *glances at 'Wenn* *Smashes her with a 40 pound grouper*

So it turns out that Im not going to be on tonight, most likely unless very late. Got a dinner party invite I cant pass up. :devil:

me thinks the date went well... :cool:

Yeah, we hit a couple of things in Nagrand last night, then hit the Steamvaults, then went back to Nagrand for a brief stint. :devil:

Was out there again today.

I owe a few people a big thank you - Marrania, Harne, Kailand, Auir, Gordantell, and anyone else I missed for the help in Nagrand and letting me tag along into the Steamvaults last night and letting me heal them :cool:

Half way through 68 already - it went quick once I could get some help. :D

thank you for halting nagrand quests for the steamvault run ;) Harne be exalted with CE thanks to you and many others!

Glad we could down Durn the Hungry bastage at least tho!

-harne