Jewelcrafting grind

Jadeynn

Okay.. I really hate asking for help, but this grinding is really getting irritating and costly. If anyone has any aquamarine, flask of mojo or thorium bars to spare I'd most appreciate it. Feel free to mail CoD with a fair price. My current skill is 208 and I'm Aldor aligned. I'd like to get this grind done so I can make the goods for everyone, I don't think we have a jewelcrafter that's aldor, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong..

• 2 weeks later...

Dabu Maube, Verissi, Aletia and Rhoach! My skill is now at 255 and now I be needing.. large opals, thorium bars, powerful mojos, essence of earths, and huge emeralds.

any help would be MOST appreciated

Edited by Jadeynn

damn! i got like 10 star rubies....that i dont need on Haq...but i dont have internets at the moment :(

if you are still needing them when i come back i'll hook you up :D

/cry

-Harne

I think I have some Earth essence hiding somewhere... Ill take a look tonight.

I was trying to get back on Huska last night to check, but Mazzifying Huskavarne seems to be an issue.

*cries*

I was trying to get back on Huska last night to check, but Mazzifying Huskavarne seems to be an issue.

*cries*

Read the help, n00b!

I can walk you through that tonight. I re-Mazzify every time I train on Adranna and my paladin anyway, so it's not rough. I may also start working on some saved layouts and submit them to Mazz for future revisions (for instance, one that includes pyro and some BC skills for the classes that I play). On that note, check the forums over there and add suggestions for other add-ons, since I know you have some that you missed (my favourites were already covered in the thread, so read it through first).

Alright, I FINALLY got my JC up to 297...only problem is I need 6 Huge Emeralds. Is there anyone who possibly has some? AH has them priced way to high for me to afford and not enough besides. Please let me know (I'll be on Arinelle) if you have any for sale or trade. Thanks so much. :p

I think I have some Earth essence hiding somewhere... Ill take a look tonight.

*cries*

What is this Mazzifying you speak of? (I seriously don't know what you are referring too)

Oooh! That's nice!

I think I may have to try that one out tonight.

How well does it play with CT-Raid and it's various mods, or are those even needed with Mazzle?

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Smeddy, Aletia, V and Scryll! you all helped me get to 292, down to only needing thorium bars and huge emeralds now.

Damn I can't wait til this grind is over!

I'm afraid I won't be much help on this one. I never had much luck with the high-end gems and don't have any emeralds, while I sent my stock of thorium to Vrugz some time ago. Ronstin hasn't mined any since, he's focused on questing, not gathering.

Im with you there...stuck at 350 and i am horrible at just running around mining stuff...so i think i might be stuck there for some time...

Now i remember why i hate professions >.<

• 2 months later...