WORLD PREMIERE - VOLONAZRA RETURNS

Wolf

We are pleased to bring you the 2nd film in the Skullcrusher saga entitled: "Return From Outland".

This film depicts the ceremony of Volonazra's (former Skullcrusher Chief) return to Azeroth.

Movie can be viewed here: Return From Outland (Duration 7 minutes).

If anyone has an in game story they would like to tell and would like some collaboration, feel free to drop me a line.

Any chance to get it on youtube or Google(on that note ever get a chance ot put the MC one up?)? I hate my monitor so dark i cant see anything >:L I have to use a gamma program to even be able to see anything in WoW.... Funny I didnt have the same problem with SWG.

• 2 weeks later...
anothere two thumbs up :thumbsup:

I need to get a good video editing program but can't seem to find one, what one are you using?

I only use windows movie maker. Free with the os.

/brg Put this and the MC vid on youtube or google plz

I'm uploading to youtube for you now (not sure why you can't see the video on our link) I'll post the link here for you when it's done

O.k. for any of you having trouble viewing the original movie links. Here is the link to a lower quality version on youtube. I'm uploading the Molten Core one there as well

Thanks Wolf, for some reason all my video players are very dark even on the brightest setting, I already have to use a gamme program to see anything in WoW since its so dark. Never had the problem with SWG or any other game.