Onyxia Scale Cloaks

Maube

Alrighty - as we are getting closer and closer to trying Razorgore and moving onwards from there in Blackwing Lair - I am passing out the Ony cloaks but I have lost track of who already has theirs - please post to let me know if you have yours already

Maube

Verissi

Zaknafeins

Relikk

Molox

Alhazad

Odenn

Gwendilyn

Goroton

Lomar

Grimgor

Kytae

Baracko

Smedlock

Chemmy

Guilozak

Raeda

Edited by Maube

Onyxia Scale Cloak

Binds when equipped

Back

43 Armor

+7 Stamina

+16 Fire Resistance

Requires Level 55

Equip: Protects the wearer from being fully engulfed by Shadow Flame.

The equip bonus is really why it's vital, but only for certain BWL fights (Nefarian, Ebonroc, Flamegor, Firemaw...basically, the drake fights).

Generally, the tanks should have these first and foremost. I can't think of any fight aside from Nefarian where it's important for others to have them on, but if we have the resources to provide them, it's better to have the cloak than not Just In Case®. I've asked that the healers and class leads receive them as well, at least for starters, and we can hand them out to the other regular BWL raiders as we get the scales.

Incidentally, this is probably one of the better cloaks to slap a +15 FR enchant on. I know it's not fantastic for stats, but it would probably save some folks the headache of having to switch cloaks in BWL repeatedly.

You know I have mine but I wanted to post too :drinks:

Good, now how about posting that you're attuned...hehehe *tease* :lostit:

We've got plenty of time to get the cloaks made and distributed. I don't anticipate making it to a drake fight in BWL for at least a month (Razorgore is a tough fight to master), and even still, it's mostly the tanks that I'm worried about getting theirs. Mostly, we just want to know who already has them so we can hand them out to those that don't as we get the scales.