Skullcrushers Sister Server

Maube

LOL well I played horde, but my alliance knowledge is limited so thats why I rolled Alli. Anyways why would you roll another horde toon? ???

Another horde orc rogue, because (a) The Alliance is the devil, filled with kabillions of 13 year old meatheads. (b) The horde is peaceful and fun loving and © Although we get no blizzard love and end up taking a back seat most times, I personally enjoy the rogue class

That's why

It's funny...at one point, I would've paid real money to never be in Teldrassil again, but now it's somewhat refreshing to have different quests. Having done every quest for levels 1-20 Horde-side at least 10 times in a row, it's a good change of pace (I did every quest for 1-20 at least 8 times Alliance-side prior to rolling Horde).

Hehehe, I'm also getting used to playing an elf priest, since I'm likely going to roll a blood elf priest when the expansion comes out. I'm so tired of seeing night elves, I guess I just need an intermediary adjustment period to make sure that I don't gag when playing a blood elf ???

Funny story from the wedding in Nashville last weekend:

We lined up to shower the bride and groom with birdseed. We carefully created a nice little path from the front of the reception hall to the waiting car (very cool vintage Jaguar limo, but I digress). A few of the assembled crowd were playfully throwing a few seeds at people across the aisle from them. A few seeds here, a few seeds there. Then somebody says, "For the Alliance!".

Xiris and I without thinking shouted back, "For the Horde!". Then more people joined in shouting "For the Alliance!".

I almost flagged, but it was a wedding and that just wouldn't be appropriate.

Funny story from the wedding in Nashville last weekend:

We lined up to shower the bride and groom with birdseed. We carefully created a nice little path from the front of the reception hall to the waiting car (very cool vintage Jaguar limo, but I digress). A few of the assembled crowd were playfully throwing a few seeds at people across the aisle from them. A few seeds here, a few seeds there. Then somebody says, "For the Alliance!".

Xiris and I without thinking shouted back, "For the Horde!". Then more people joined in shouting "For the Alliance!".

I almost flagged, but it was a wedding and that just wouldn't be appropriate.

NERD WEDDING! Did they pass out pocket protectors and scientific calculators too?

Just kidding of course. My heart is as yours. I would totally have flagged, but only once I was ready to charge their Clothies (after all, what better way to earn "Honor" than being Dishonorable?). Hamstring-Pummel-Mortal Strike, biznatch!

Edited by Grimgor