Help needed

Wolf

'Ello all. I'm looking at putting several entries into the current Blizzard Art Contest and I need some feedback/help/ideas.

I've done one rendering already that I submitted which can be found HERE

That one was based obviously on Alliance. I want to do at least one Kick ass Horde one as well, but am trying to come up with a good idea. The judges are basing their decisions on originality/creativity AND Humor with equal weight given to each category.

So if you want to help me with some ideas feel free to fire them away. If I use your idea and it wins a prize, I promise to split the prize down the middle with you.

Think of this as Skullcrusher RP event with real life goals

OH! Qiris! Thank you..

Maybe an Orc lounging around picking his teeth with a bone and in the background a forsakken with a missing leg or armbone looking around

Edited by Maube

Skah! Uglutz would do that too, he'd use our bones to pick his teeth and then just cackle!

Uglutz has done that.....many times......with my arm,leg,ribs. Long long ago in a land called OU. Not only would he spam kill me during trainig, he would loot my corpse and dismember the body. I belive he still has a necklace with a bunch of my fingers and ears. The cackle is very sinister and sincere.

Wolfie your artwork sure has come along well.

Looks great!!!

Maybe an Orc lounging around picking his teeth with a bone and in the background a forsakken with a missing leg or armbone looking around

Might wanna try this one, Wolf. Seems like a good artistic challenge, and funny as well ;)

So many funny horde moments... but being able to put them into a single panel drawing.... make sure if you do an Orc... lots of flies buzzing =p

An orc with flies buzzing around him? Hmm, why am I thinking about Vrugz... ;-)

Rel

Hmm being druid biased, maybe all druid forms in one for of action or another surrounding a pally thats bubbled with a caption like "the clock is ticking or something. Kinda cheesy I know

Or a caster drinking and a rogue stealthed behind fixen to gank em, and another rogue behind him waiting. Caption " In stunlock noonecan hear you scream" Ok im done being dumb. Long day lol

Ukie. . .

::cracks knuckles::

Here goes. . .

Mumbly peg, an orc sittiing at a bar table, maybe in a secluded part of an tavern. With 2 tauren body gaurds, he's trying out his new found craft on not so willing patrons, snagged by the taurens. Maybe have a troll with a dagger through his hand and an undead at the table laughing at him. The taurens in my mind are barely noticable, very dark and in the shadows but still there.

Tis me dream to complete dis latush quest.