Greenbull's Teamspeak

Maube

Alright... since Greenbull is MIA (Hope you get better soon Bull)

and that status of his TS is unknown and unstable we might have to swap to Vent for our 40 man raid.

Wolf's server just cant handle 40 people - it is awful quality with more then 20 people in a channel at the same time.

We have LOTS of Computer Savy people in the guild - So if you have a problem with Vent - try posting what it is and maybe one of these felows can walk you through the problem so we all can enjoy our raiding again.

I know Ghules walked me through a LOT of problems to get mine working =)

http://www.ventrilo.com/

I'm not sure how many of our fellow raiders use a Macintosh, but I'm happy to say that there is a pre-beta version of Ventrillo for Macs! I even got it working on mine with little trouble, so if you need any help, just let me know. (You can download the client from the Ventrillo site, and they have both powerpc and universal binaries. I'm using the powerpc version.)

I just want to know how to make it go on speech activated instead of push to talk. My TS is set up that way without problems as I always forget to push when I want to say something

I can hear great in Vent.

But, half the time what I say doesn't go through Vent. I have to have the mic like .00003 centimeters from my mouth and scream into it in order to get it to go across.

When I hit the mute button on my microphone, everyone screams "MY GOD THE PAIN MAKE IT STOP"!

*shrugs*

I'm not sure how many of our fellow raiders use a Macintosh, but I'm happy to say that there is a pre-beta version of Ventrillo for Macs! I even got it working on mine with little trouble, so if you need any help, just let me know. (You can download the client from the Ventrillo site, and they have both powerpc and universal binaries. I'm using the powerpc version.)

You're one of those demon Mac-users, Raeda? *faces falls as his illusions are destroyed* Damn you, heretic, damn you to hell!

If anyone can direct me on the right path to do so, I am willing to look into paying to have a dedicated TS server hosted. So long as the overall cost is something I can handle I am willing to do it, but I need to know where, if at all, I can actually pay to have a TS server hosted that can handle raid volume. Anyone who knows such things, please let me know.

Well the absolute BEST voice, of course, is Tainish. But I get to hear him live every day :D The rest of y'all I get to hear over Vent or TS, and some sound really nice. Others . . . . well Grimgor, dun quit your day job just yet :gold: